Gaming Streets of Rage 4

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Just beat it on normal. Now trying hard. Sure is aptly named, that.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
I'm at the stage now where I have it in me to beat any enemy fairly well, it's just putting it together in one playthrough that's evading me. Just now felt good on the Commissioner then got humiliated by Estel straight after :lol:

Barbon pretty much always whips me as well.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
So, been playing around with a few things.
Even though Axel's speed is 3* and Adam's is 2*, Adam walks faster.

Axel's super moves are a lot more damaging that Adam's though, which is a shame as I prefer Adam.
One thing Adam has though, is a nifty dash. Double tap forward and he'll dash behind the enemy. Especially useful for the cop's with shields

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Love this game. Immediately bought it. Started out in hardest and couldn't finish the first stage. Next try I got to the 2nd boss and a little better each time. After beating the game I started out in Manic and finished the first 6 stages before dying. I like that's it progressively harder, similar to the original God of War, without being some AI bullshit. When I die it feels like my own fault. I think if you can over the first 5-6 stages your good enough to finish the rest.

Favorite character so far is SOR1 Alex. Of the new ones I like them all. They all have their strengths in different stages.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Needs more pixels, other than that it's great and with Mother Russia Bleeds my favourite brawlers of last years.

Just played this with my brother, omg its so hard. We got to stage 6, how do you block when you're fighting?

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Looks horrible now. I mean, It got cel shaded and americanized.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Looks horrible now. I mean, It got cel shaded and americanized.
I disagree, I really like the art in this. It feels different from most 2D beat-em-ups since most are modern-day pixel scrollers (Dead Cells, Blasphemous, Shovel Knight, River City Girls etc).