Stupid things you've said to people you fancied

Alex

haha she was pretty decent, just i had an unbeaten streak going, didnt wanna lose

Anyone notice how girls always go on text frenzies to u while playing video games? Bloody annoying that is.
I don't play video games when girls are around, I find there are more interesting things to do, like drink and f...

Sanada

I don't play video games when girls are around, I find there are more interesting things to do, like drink and f...
No no, obviously not that, i meant when you are not around girls, hence them texting u...why would they text u if they were around u :p

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
No no, obviously not that, i meant when you are not around girls, hence them texting u...why would they text u if they were around u :p
Can't bring themselves to look at the depth they've sunken to?

Alex

Gotcha, code anchd7453642 : When gf texts you while playing a video game, do not pick up, call back later and say you were at the gym

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Can't bring themselves to look at the depth they've sunken to?
I've had that. The bitch texted me saying 'I'm leaving you. Bye'. What made it even worse was she was was sitting next to me and I asked her to read my message out loud while I was testing the new MSN Beta.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
I've had that. The bitch texted me saying 'I'm leaving you. Bye'. What made it even worse was she was was sitting next to me and I asked her to read my message out loud while I was testing the new MSN Beta.
Did you post pictures of her with her boobs out on her parent's wall (facebook) to get your own back?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
No. I unplugged her BT Home Hub. She has never used Facebook since.

Sanada

the worst is when your in the middle of a game and they ring and expect you to drop the game and 'talk' to them. Its so annonying. Even if she finds out im playing Football maanger whilst talking to her she cracks the shits.
If they call it isn't as bad, since u can still talk back, if u sound distracted say you're just doing your taxes, school/uni work, or something like that. Or just sleepy. With texting u have to stop the game or hinder your play, which is even more annoying when you're playing a multiplayer game, like halo, or any football game.

haha yeah my gf gets batty if she thinks im playing games and not playing attention to her, then when the hills is on she's in her little bloody world...women...:houllier:

Sanada

Gotcha, code anchd7453642 : When gf texts you while playing a video game, do not pick up, call back later and say you were at the gym
:lol: thing is, if u do that bit too much, you're asked to let them know when you're going to the gym ahead of time, or you get the "oh since when were u at the gym, u never told me, etc"
You have to use an amalgamation of excuses, so none get too tired

was eating dinner
was in shower
was watching a movie and didnt notice my phone (very weak one, use only if all others were used in 2 day span)
was doing work/school stuff and didnt notice
was asleep for a bit
left my phone in my bag if the impeding msgs/calls came after a match/practice/sporting activity
was on the line with a relative from out of the country

between those i barely manage, but mainly stay out of the line of fire

Cornell

Well, I was at a party, there was this girl I liked then, we talked, etc and at some point she went out onto the balcony for a smoke. I wanted to join her so we could be alone for a while away from the crowd and the music.
As I was going towards the balcony I spotted a broom handle and decided to be spontaneous and cute.
I took it. Then I barged outside onto the balcony, waving the fecking stick like a sword shouting: "I am Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod. There can be only one!"
The look she gave me will haunt me for the rest of my life.
:lol:

I was in the Uni library earlier and I damn near pissed myself reading this. Got alot of stares. Much like the one that girl probably gave you.

mjdj

This thread is perfect timing after my efforts on Saturday night. Little 18yr old stunner I've been getting close to recently decided to come down to the Coast for a night. I was going alright with her and the group we were with decided to have a couple of races as we weren't anywhere close enough to being drunk. I went and bought 2 vodka and somethings at the bar for us and we smashed them down. She turns to me and asks what was in that to which I replied without hesitation "Rohypnol". She ran off in tears and was a mess. I told her I was joking but she was uncontrollable. I asked her friend what the problem was and apparently her older sister copped a rape after a rohypnol earlier in the week.

manux399

I was once at a party chatting to some really good looking bird, and had been working my magic all night on her and I was literally about 5 minutes away from a shag. She asked me to accompany her to the bathroom, so I obliged. When we went walking upstairs, the lights were all off and she said something to the effect of, "I get scared when the lights are off", to which I jokingly replied along the lines of "all the better for me to rape you".. Things sort of dulled from there.
Belter :lol::lol:

manux399

A girl once asked me to go baby sitting with her on Wednesday night, folks out all night and one four year old kid sleep from 7.30pm.....I thought long and hard about this one as I new she was a bit of a goer so to speak, then said sorry I'm off to see United v Oxford in the Milk Cup away...So she took my mate spot instead. I was devasted until he found out she was pregnant two months later.....Lucky escape on myside...!!

Spoony

The People's President
I was once outside a friend's flat, waiting for her to wake up and let me in, and a friend of hers turned up. She was an absolute knockout, and we were getting on really well as we waited, it felt like we'd connected... then there was a silence, and for no comprehensible reason, I said, "I feel like a burglar." She said "Why?" and I couldn't think of a reason. It went downhill from there.

spazmo.

EspadaYdaga

Inbred
Once i was in a cafe, i had just put a fork of pie in my mouth and realised it was fukin hot, just before spitting it out i looked up and there was this really cute girl opposite looking at me and smiling... so i chewed it and swallowed it instead, and burnt the shit out of my mouth

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
One of my biggest regrets was when I was 18 I was ordering a round at the bar and this older woman, probably about 23-25, interrupted just as I was ordering and said summit like 'and a white wine spritzer' adding it onto my round. I said 'no thanks, I only really drink Guinness' and walked off. It was only after I had walked away did it dawn on me what just happened. I was gutted because not only was she an older woman but she was also a bit fit. Turns out she was a life guard an' all. Life can be a bitch sometimes.

This unfortunately is probably no the stupidest thing I have ever said to a lass I liked, but it is something that has always stood out in my mind. It was when I was back in college and this lass asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her, can't remember what for now. Anyway my response was summit like 'I don't know, I'm not really much of a shopper. It's not that I don't like shopping, it's actually not that bad. It's just that I have problems with the whole carrier bag side of shopping. You see I can't carry a plastic bag and walk, it's a condition I have. It's actually quite sad really, my leg tends to hit the bag, causing it to spin round dramatically, the handles wrap themselves round my fingers and cut off all the circulation. And what happens then? Thats right. Rigormortis.'

I was trying to be funny, looking back on it I realize what an idiot I sounded. Everyone knows shopping bags don't cause rigormortis.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I'm awful with women, don't mind admitting it.

I was waiting in a queue for a club once and a girl starting chatting to me and things were going well until she mentioned her two friends who she was trying to get together but they were too shy to talk to one another. Being me I instantly reeled out an in depth plan that involved rope, rohypnol and sexual abuse.

The 20 minutes of awkward silence in the queue wasn't fun.
sounds like a good plan to me

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
:lol: at all you losers.

i was out for the night and kept noticing this quite nice girl, who was with a couple of friends, looking at me from across the bar. after a few too many drinks I finally got the courage to go over and talk to the group and more specifically her. It started off quite well whilst we were just exchanging general pleasantries but soon took a turn for the worse when I tried to whisper something in her ear with a mouth full of beer. After the ensuing shower of beer cascaded into the side of her head and face she didn’t want to talk to me anymore. To this day I still can’t work out what I did wrong.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
:lol: at all you losers.

i was out for the night and kept noticing this quite nice girl, who was with a couple of friends, looking at me from across the bar. after a few too many drinks I finally got the courage to go over and talk to the group and more specifically her. It started off quite well whilst we were just exchanging general pleasantries but soon took a turn for the worse when I tried to whisper something in her ear with a mouth full of beer. After the ensuing shower of beer cascaded into the side of her head and face she didn’t want to talk to me anymore. To this day I still can’t work out what I did wrong.

Was it stella?

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
can't remember her name to be honest.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I was once at a party chatting to some really good looking bird, and had been working my magic all night on her and I was literally about 5 minutes away from a shag. She asked me to accompany her to the bathroom, so I obliged. When we went walking upstairs, the lights were all off and she said something to the effect of, "I get scared when the lights are off", to which I jokingly replied along the lines of "all the better for me to rape you".. Things sort of dulled from there.
Well, I was at a party, there was this girl I liked then, we talked, etc and at some point she went out onto the balcony for a smoke. I wanted to join her so we could be alone for a while away from the crowd and the music.
As I was going towards the balcony I spotted a broom handle and decided to be spontaneous and cute.
I took it. Then I barged outside onto the balcony, waving the fecking stick like a sword shouting: "I am Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod. There can be only one!"
There was a photo on facebook that made me look like I had a big nose, being a bit of a casual racist (all in jest) I changed my status to "Adam is thinking he might be Jewish". Next time i'm out i'm talking to a girl I know who happens to have a reasonably large nose and is self conscious about it so when she asked why I though I was Jewish I thought it would be rude to tell her the nose story, the next best thing that I could think of....."my foreskin fell off". She tends to avoid me now.

I'm utterly useless at chatting up women, but I can't think of anything that compares to these

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Don't be sorry i'm in good company with those spazzers.

The other day a quite lovely girl in work caught me singing to girls aloud on the radio and flirtily said "Girls Aloud fan are you" to which I replied without thinking "not as much as mcfly".......bad times
:lol::lol:

feckin quality.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
There was a photo on facebook that made me look like I had a big nose, being a bit of a casual racist (all in jest) I changed my status to "Adam is thinking he might be Jewish". Next time i'm out i'm talking to a girl I know who happens to have a reasonably large nose and is self conscious about it so when she asked why I though I was Jewish I thought it would be rude to tell her the nose story, the next best thing that I could think of....."my foreskin fell off". She tends to avoid me now.
lol moment.:lol:

My winner so far...........

Nialler

Alex's Dad

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
From my old old school, when we were about 12-13, one of my friends liked this girl who everyone liked. He was a bit of a tard and we were just kids. We came up with a sure-fire plan that could not go wrong for him.

He ended up proposing to her on one-knee in the middle of the playground, with a fake 20p ring from those machines, and asked her if she would do him the honor of making him complete. She laughed in his face, everyone else laughed, he ran away to the toilets and someone stole his pokemon cards.

R-tard

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
Just reading that made me cringe horribly.

spinoza

Paz's ion

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
Not to a girl I liked but to a mates girl on a double date.

Went to a nice restaurant and everyone getting along great.
It was their first date and the girls are chatting away. My mate says something funny to me and I have a mouthful of chicken that I inhale and then spit all over his dates food. I tried to hold as much in as I could but the look of horror on my hers and my girlfriends face makes me laugh and spit more across the table again spraying her plate.

spinoza

Paz's ion
Didn't really say anything stupid, but felt so afterwards.

When I was a much younger man I really liked this girl, that I thought was way out of my league. Anyway, I summoned up the courage to ask her out and she politely let me down. I said something like "Sure, that's ok" and embarrased, delibrately kept out of her way and avoided her from then on.

Years later I ran into her best friend and she told me that she knew I was going to ask her out and that she really liked me, and actually thought I was "the one". but wanted to play hard to get and didn't want me to thing she was "easy". She planned to say "Yes" the next time I asked her. Apparently she even cried when I started avoiding her thinking she had scared me away.

I was shattered when I heard that. Why the feck do women have to play stupid games?
Dunno. But once you know that's the strategy you adapt don't you?

I basically got my wife to cheat on her then boyfriend and dump him. Persistence pays off. This was after I blurted out to her "Didn't you use to go out with a 50 year old man when you were 17?" and it turned out that it was her dad. Who'd just passed away.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Was hanging out with this black American girl here in Virginia (she's from Missippippi originally). So we're just chatting and she invites me up to her apt. just before we were going to lunch.
I had been taking it slow with her, just trying to get to know her and all that.
Anyway, I noticed some African pictures on the wall (tribal types standing outside a mud hut, women carrying huge water urns on their head, etc) so me, in my wisdom, says "which part of Missippippi is that?".

The silence was deafening after that. She never returned my calls after either. :rolleyes:

DocRockter

:lol::lol: I had almost the same experience but it happened during the "last call" when all the lights in the bar went off.. "I'll get me coat" -moment

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
another one:

I met this girl and we arranged to meet at her house the next day to go for a walk (that's what 15 year olds did in my day). anyway, I meet her and asked where does she want to go and she says that she wants to go to the graveyard to visit her brother.
So I asked "what's he doing there?". He's buried there, she says. Feckin ground should have swallowed me up.

I remember a 9 yr old boy getting killed by a lorry but I never knew until then that it was her brother.

Sam

Dippersripper- 'So then babe, are there any footballers that turn you gay?'