Stupid things you've said to people you fancied

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
I was once outside a friend's flat, waiting for her to wake up and let me in, and a friend of hers turned up. She was an absolute knockout, and we were getting on really well as we waited, it felt like we'd connected... then there was a silence, and for no comprehensible reason, I said, "I feel like a burglar." She said "Why?" and I couldn't think of a reason. It went downhill from there.

Sam

:lol:

One girl I really liked, asked me if a fancied her. Now, it was pretty obvious that she was hoping that I would say yes, but, for some reason, that to this day I still don't know, I said no.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
A girl I liked a lot was talking to me about some film in the cinema. I basically said it looked shit and would never pay to see it and people who actually wanted to watch it were retarded. She walked away. Later I found out she wanted me to take her to that film but was too shy to ask outright.

What a twat.

Plechazunga

A girl I liked a lot was talking to me about some film in the cinema. I basically said it looked shit and would never pay to see it and people who actually wanted to watch it were retarded. She walked away. Later I found out she wanted me to take her to that film but was too shy to ask outright.

What a twat.
:lol: excellent

"Anyone who wants to watch it is retarded"... nice going :lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Yes, she didn't speak to me very much after that. It's alright though, she was got pregnant when she was 17, I look back and thank that film for saving me.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I was once at a party chatting to some really good looking bird, and had been working my magic all night on her and I was literally about 5 minutes away from a shag. She asked me to accompany her to the bathroom, so I obliged. When we went walking upstairs, the lights were all off and she said something to the effect of, "I get scared when the lights are off", to which I jokingly replied along the lines of "all the better for me to rape you".. Things sort of dulled from there.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
I was once at a party chatting to some really good looking bird, and had been working my magic all night on her and I was literally about 5 minutes away from a shag. She asked me to accompany her to the bathroom, so I obliged. When we went walking upstairs, the lights were all off and she said something to the effect of, "I get scared when the lights are off", to which I jokingly replied along the lines of "all the better for me to rape you".. Things sort of dulled from there.
:lol: Smooth.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
i was at the movies with a girl i really liked

the opening scene was taken from an helicopter and it was of an african village

suddenly a lot of africans where coming out of the huts whith bows and arrows shouting in some strange african language and running somewhere

the girl i fancied asked me what where they saying -idiot- and i replied in a loud voice, "its breakfast time, let's hurry or the coffee will get cold"

everyone at the movies laugh

i wasn't laughing that night while wanking alone under the sheets :nono:

Cupid Stunt

"In that, Anfield is unbeatable. Put a shit h

One girl I really liked, asked me if a fancied her. Now, it was pretty obvious that she was hoping that I would say yes, but, for some reason, that to this day I still don't know, I said no.
Same thing happened to me!?

I had a crush on this girl for 2 years but never felt any connection on her behalf we were just good friends, then out of the blue she asked me out! I was so suprised i said NO!? :houllier:

In hindsight maybe it was a good thing, she dropped a kid 18 minths later, could have been me..

mehro

Ass face

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Well, I was at a party, there was this girl I liked then, we talked, etc and at some point she went out onto the balcony for a smoke. I wanted to join her so we could be alone for a while away from the crowd and the music.
As I was going towards the balcony I spotted a broom handle and decided to be spontaneous and cute.
I took it. Then I barged outside onto the balcony, waving the fecking stick like a sword shouting: "I am Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod. There can be only one!"
The look she gave me will haunt me for the rest of my life.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
The worst thing is, I actually said it in a really creepy voice. A bit like how the Big bad wolf tells Little Red Riding Hood, "all the better to eat you with".

Spending too much time on here, I think.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
From my old old school, when we were about 12-13, one of my friends liked this girl who everyone liked. He was a bit of a tard and we were just kids. We came up with a sure-fire plan that could not go wrong for him.

He ended up proposing to her on one-knee in the middle of the playground, with a fake 20p ring from those machines, and asked her if she would do him the honor of making him complete. She laughed in his face, everyone else laughed, he ran away to the toilets and someone stole his pokemon cards.

R-tard

I_live_cement

Cat freak
From my old old school, when we were about 12-13, one of my friends liked this girl who everyone liked. He was a bit of a tard and we were just kids. We came up with a sure-fire plan that could not go wrong for him.

He ended up proposing to her on one-knee in the middle of the playground, with a fake 20p ring from those machines, and asked her if she would do him the honor of making him complete. She laughed in his face, everyone else laughed, he ran away to the toilets and someone stole his pokemon cards.

R-tard
:eek: I thought you were about 40.

Plechazunga

Well, I was at a party, there was this girl I liked then, we talked, etc and at some point she went out onto the balcony for a smoke. I wanted to join her so we could be alone for a while away from the crowd and the music.
As I was going towards the balcony I spotted a broom handle and decided to be spontaneous and cute.
I took it. Then I barged outside onto the balcony, waving the fecking stick like a sword shouting: "I am Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod. There can be only one!"
:lol: hold the front page lads, we've got something here

mehro

Ass face

I was once outside a friend's flat, waiting for her to wake up and let me in, and a friend of hers turned up. She was an absolute knockout, and we were getting on really well as we waited, it felt like we'd connected... then there was a silence, and for no comprehensible reason, I said, "I feel like a burglar." She said "Why?" and I couldn't think of a reason. It went downhill from there.
:lol::lol::lol: Fools, the lot of you

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Either way, I can't imagine it resulting in a shag.

Ivor Ballokov

I'm awful with women, don't mind admitting it.

I was waiting in a queue for a club once and a girl starting chatting to me and things were going well until she mentioned her two friends who she was trying to get together but they were too shy to talk to one another. Being me I instantly reeled out an in depth plan that involved rope, rohypnol and sexual abuse.

The 20 minutes of awkward silence in the queue wasn't fun.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
I'm awful with women, don't mind admitting it.

I was waiting in a queue for a club once and a girl starting chatting to me and things were going well until she mentioned her two friends who she was trying to get together but they were too shy to talk to one another. Being me I instantly reeled out an in depth plan that involved rope, rohypnol and sexual abuse.

The 20 minutes of awkward silence in the queue wasn't fun.
You're like all of the above caftards rolled into one. Sorry mate.