Suarez bites | "sorry for falling into him and biting him and that"

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Proper punishment, seems perfectly suitable to me.

Zoo

There's no issue with LFC registering him for the Champions League is there?

Lance Uppercut

After Lugano admitted to doing exactly what Suarez did "a thousand times", what kind of ban is he in for?

Rafateria

Balaque has just said that both RM & Barca are still in for him and his buyout clause is €80m. If that's the case I'd be pleased if it happens. It's going to be a nightmare next season anyway if he's on the team. Supposedly negotiations have been ongoing for 6 months. Hope this doesn't feck it up and we have to keep him :(

Arruda

Supports
Porto
All this in an year where he could realistically challenge for the Ballon D'Or if he made a strong start to next season and a decent rest of WC :lol:

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm glad they're appealing it, we need to keep the drama going.

Lance Uppercut

On what basis do they have grounds for an appeal. Their "defence" consisted of lying their asses off. :lol:

JTW95

Gullible sausage
By "Football related activity" does that mean he is not even allowed to train?

Kaos

I'll laugh so hard if Uruguay's appeal fails and Suarez gets a longer ban for Liverpool.

Also waiting for Lugano and the Uruguay national team to again go full on retard with comments.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
You're on a United forum.
i think more people would feel more sorry if it wasn't for the shit load of other things he's done that liverpool not only stood by him for but actively sought to besmirch others to let him get away with his actions. the general feeling is your chickens are coming home to roost. it's the same for anyone who buys joey barton.

Reactions: SteveJ

Lewy89

Uruguay Representative claims the federation is considering not playing vs Colombia because of the Suárez ban. [@vickydavilalafm]

Vicky Dávila‏@vickydavilalafm
Delegado de Uruguay dice que selección de ese país estaría incluso pensando en no presentarse, tras sanción contra Suárez.
hahaha i was hoping something like this would happen, they're not going to go through anyway, this would be funny

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Could Uruguay losing the appeal harm Liverpool? Like they make it a 5 months ban instead?

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé

Sam

Uruguay Representative claims the federation is considering not playing vs Colombia because of the Suárez ban. [@vickydavilalafm]

Vicky Dávila‏@vickydavilalafm
Delegado de Uruguay dice que selección de ese país estaría incluso pensando en no presentarse, tras sanción contra Suárez.
What the fecking hell is wrong with them?

I hope they pull out and then get banned from the next world cup. Idiots.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
The Uruguayan FA and players who are defending Suarez are embarrasing themselves. A small nation at a world cup usually has that likeable underdog vibe, but Uruguay are making it very east to detest them. Its like they are all bloody insane. Lets not forget they also laughed off Suarez's racism. What a backwards image they are portraying.

Atheist

So they shouldn't have voted for him on the basis that he was going to bite someone else in 3 months time?
No. They shouldn't have voted for him based on the fact that he already bit twice and racially abused Evra. They were also quick to jump on the redemption bandwagon.

Vanrouge

:lol:

You are an absolutely joyless and miserable git.
Not at all. I'm full of joy today that the world knows Suarez for what he is and Liverpool for the weak-kneed apologists that they are. You made this bed the moment you closed ranks and tried to blame Evra, and your chickens have come home to roost. I do feel sorry for those Liverpool fans who must have realised from that moment what your club was letting themselves in for. Blaming the victim of a racial attack was only the beginning, but it pointed your club in this direction and every single fan who ever tried to minimize what Suarez did then, and subsequently, is part of this clusterfeck. And for anyone to speak of "manning up" amid this collective cowardice is actually hilarious. So, not joyless at all. Shaking my damn head slightly ruefully and laughing at you.

Arruda

Supports
Porto
i think more people would feel more sorry if it wasn't for the shit load of other things he's done that liverpool not only stood by him for but actively sought to besmirch others to let him get away with his actions. the general feeling is your chickens are coming home to roost. it's the same for anyone who buys joey barton.
Or an injury prone player... Everything else being equal, worth less than equivalently skilled players due to the high risk of being unavailable for long periods of time.

No surprise in his actions, he delivered what they bought. They still got a good deal in the end. If he wasn't such a trouble-maker he'd probably have been more expensive.

steeeb

I really really hope Uruguay kick up a massive fuss about this. It's be so funny.

In any case, I don't think the ban should be expanded for Liverpool, but perhaps longer international ban, or banning Uruguay altogether or whatever.