Film Suicide Squad (2016)

Castia

This was leaked from the filming of Suicide Squad, the Joker looks terrible. what's with the car and the open shirt etc? :lol: then all the swaying is too much, meh I've had doubts since seeing the pictures and now it looks 10 times worse.

Sweet Square

To the jokemobile...

But no seriously it's nice to know even murdering psychopaths still have enough time in their busy schedule for such things as visiting the tattoo parlour or going down to the local Pay N Spray to get a nice big shiny pink car(I hope there's some fluffy pink dice in there as well).

Sylar

I think hes going to be a fantastic Joker.

Just whether the story and script is good.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I've said it before, the tats in general I like, just hate the forehead one. But in those clips of him as Joker, he moves so great, hoping the rest of the performance matches it. If anything can save his version from the "damaged" tattoo, it's Leto performance, and I'm so psyched to see it.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings

This was leaked from the filming of Suicide Squad, the Joker looks terrible. what's with the car and the open shirt etc? :lol: then all the swaying is too much, meh I've had doubts since seeing the pictures and now it looks 10 times worse.
We're going the opposite way; I was anxious at first, but the more I see the more I like. The swaying mannerisms is vintage Joker, even Ledger employed some into his performance.

Rooney1987

I've said it before, the tats in general I like, just hate the forehead one. But in those clips of him as Joker, he moves so great, hoping the rest of the performance matches it. If anything can save his version from the "damaged" tattoo, it's Leto performance, and I'm so psyched to see it.
We're going the opposite way; I was anxious at first, but the more I see the more I like. The swaying mannerisms is vintage Joker, even Ledger employed some into his performance.
These recent pictures make him look even worse then I thought it would after the official promo pic. The stupid pimped out joker car looks dumb too. BUT I do agree the way he moves is very Joker, I heard a clip of what his voice will sound, which I really liked and the fact is Leto is a great actor. I still think Leto will pull it off despite the look.

kps88

It's really hard to judge these things with behind the scenes videos/pictures. It'll look ten times better when you view it with proper lighting, music, coverage etc.

Sylar

It's really hard to judge these things with behind the scenes videos/pictures. It'll look ten times better when you view it with proper lighting, music, coverage etc.
Agreed, none of this is a final output. There is a lot to do before we see the final product in cinemas. I think thats where we judge it, rather than behind the scenes and teasers.

Zen

Joker and Leto won't be a problem. It's a character that sorts itself out, you'd have to be somekind of shit actor to mess it up. The rest of the film is the problem, everything else looks and feels shit, Will Smith doesn't even look like he wants to be there in most of his photos.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Joker and Leto won't be a problem. It's a character that sorts itself out, you'd have to be somekind of shit actor to mess it up. The rest of the film is the problem, everything else looks and feels shit, Will Smith doesn't even look like he wants to be there in most of his photos.
I dunno, he looked pretty pleased to be holding Margot Robbie in a lot of the set photos, but then again who wouldn't :drool:

Sweet Square

I know feck all about comic's but I'm glad that this movie seems to have in the complete opposite direction as the Noland(Super Realistic) Movies. It really does seems BATshit crazy.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Man, everything looks terrible to me. I hope it will actually be better than it looks.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
I know feck all about comic's but I'm glad that this movie seems to have in the complete opposite direction as the Noland(Super Realistic) Movies. It really does seems BATshit crazy.
To be fair mate most of the Nolan trilogy fans know feck all about the comics too. Great that they're getting away from that. That batsuit wipes the floor with the techno-panel crow suit Bale wore

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Is there someone wearing a mask of animated series Batman at 2:26? :lol: