Suitable forfeits for these posters

pacifictheme

I think i said we'd be lucky to get 3 points from spurs and city... sometimes people get things wrong.

Handré1990

What the feck did you just fecking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of the Newbie system in 2008, and I've been involved in numerous fantastic threads and have over 300 likes on my posts.. I am trained in post-match thread creation and I'm the top scout in the entire Redcafe football forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods on Redcafe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can embarrass you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with emojis. Not only am I willing to search your post history, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nonsense you post on the football forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this site. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.
:lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
First we had Rashbonglahor. Then we had Walkba. May I now introduced the new nickname for your goalie from the Matchday thread..
Dodgey de Goalie at it again

Anustart89

What the feck did you just fecking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of the Newbie system in 2008, and I've been involved in numerous fantastic threads and have over 300 likes on my posts.. I am trained in post-match thread creation and I'm the top scout in the entire Redcafe football forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods on Redcafe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can embarrass you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with emojis. Not only am I willing to search your post history, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nonsense you post on the football forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this site. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.
@Mciahel Goodman Ban him!! :lol: