Suitable forfeits for these posters

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
What the feck did you just fecking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of the Newbie system in 2008, and I've been involved in numerous fantastic threads and have over 300 likes on my posts.. I am trained in post-match thread creation and I'm the top scout in the entire Redcafe football forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods on Redcafe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can embarrass you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with emojis. Not only am I willing to search your post history, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nonsense you post on the football forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this site. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.
Now that is good response! :lol:

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
What the feck did you just fecking say about me? I'll have you know I graduated top of the Newbie system in 2008, and I've been involved in numerous fantastic threads and have over 300 likes on my posts.. I am trained in post-match thread creation and I'm the top scout in the entire Redcafe football forum. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the feck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fecking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods on Redcafe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fecking dead, kid. I can post anywhere, anytime, and I can embarrass you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with emojis. Not only am I willing to search your post history, but I have access to the entire arsenal of nonsense you post on the football forums and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you off the face of this site. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fecking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fecking dead, kiddo.
Just can't wait for Maradona's reply to this one.

DoomSlayer

I love your work, mate, quality posts and rants. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DoomSlayer

This thread should be in the classics already, that's the Caf I missed so much. :lol:

I see he is on to McTominay now, posters and haters beware. :D

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
@Maradona10, you seem butthurt for being called out for some rubbish posts. I'm sure you'll continue when Rashford has an average game.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Wumminator, I shall rate you a @Maradona10 /10 for this thread. Congratulations, you're through to the next round!

Irrational.

:lol: :lol:

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Just find more older posts will you? ffs
he won't cut it here but if he works really hard he might have a career somewhere at championship level.. I would rather we give the gametime to Demi or whoever has the potential, McTominay has just not..
McTominay wouldn't play in the Championship, let alone for a team aspiring to be title challengers.
McTominay who hasn’t shown anything he’s even a Championship-player.

passing-wind

I see both sides to the coin, Rashford to excel needs a supporting striker his performances on his own as a 9 upfront were dreadful. Southgate / Mourinho both notion this point a few months ago I think Ole put too much faith in Marcus using him as a lead striker. As an inside forward he's very effective. He will need two seasons consistently playing in that left forward position before we can truly assess his consistency.

If he can get 20 goals this season then no doubt about it his previous showings as a 9 can be forgiven.

RedTiger

Half mast
Please don't hurt them Wumminator

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Omgstopthreatingme4eva

:lol: quality Wumminator

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
:houllier:

Bro you posted a shit opinion and you're rightly being called out on it. Instead of reacting like a child, you'd actually gain a bit of respect by holding up your hands and admitting you got it wrong.
This thread is just as childish as well. You can point people out in the player performance thread, sure, but creating an extra thread for this is a bit over the top.

ArjenIsM3

:lol:

USREDEVIL

I don't really think a player needs to have an amazing game to not get insulted like but yes, despicable...

Edit: good shit by Wumminator :D

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
:lol: