Summer 2019 Midfield Rebuild

Bestietom

This is what has me shaking my head in disbelief....
All of these players listed above, and others too, and yet we don't fancy any of them to improve on Matic, Mata or Fred? Seriously?

We have had 3 months and we have the funds available, so why does it seem that Longstaff, with 9 senior games to his name, is the only MF that we have any real interest in?
Even then, it doesn't feel that we pursued Longstaff with much aggression either.
We baulked at the valuation and gave up.

I just cannot believe that Solskjaer is happy with what he has available, and I just cannot understand why we haven't signed at least one senior MF.....:rolleyes:
Longstaff is not the midfielder that he is made out to be. He was not good against Arsenal on Sunday. We need more accomlished midfielders for this club. N Dombele would have been perfect replacement for Herrera.

theklr

So, now that its all said and done, wich quality midfielders (preferrably DM) would be available for next window? Should there be a new thread already or is it too soon :p?

Slamar85

So, now that its all said and done, wich quality midfielders (preferrably DM) would be available for next window? Should there be a new thread already or is it too soon :p?
Partey, Brozovic, Carlvaho, Rice, Ndidi

steve.crowford

Eduardo Camavinga vs PSG

1 assist
41 passes
98% pass accuracy
2 shots
1 key pass
3/3 accurate long balls
1 dribble won
3 tackles won

16 years of age! Crazy talent

Last edited by a moderator:

Bestietom

Should read "Summer 2020 Midfield Rebuild" now. I just hope we have someone lined up for January.