• David Neres

• Suso

• Hirving Lozano

• Steven Bergwijn

Results are only viewable after voting.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Isn't that the exact reason why we're having this discussion buddy?
I simply told you what was the context. You seemingly thought that Galtier just went and talked about selling him which is shown by you saying that he went around whoring him ou. Now I'm out of that conversation.

Joe Sowerby

Sancho/Pepe
Chiesa
Bergwijn
Costa
Lozano
Malcom
Cengiz
Zaha
Suso
Thauvin
Neres Would be my order of preference of the wingers listed above

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Distinct lack of videos here! Just watched this and well, I'm gobsmacked. I know it's YouTube hype and compilations but seriously, looks like he's playing at 1.5x speed to everyone else.

stubie

How’s Ismailia Sarr doing at Rennes after his fine World Cup last summer?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Distinct lack of videos here! Just watched this and well, I'm gobsmacked. I know it's YouTube hype and compilations but seriously, looks like he's playing at 1.5x speed to everyone else.

Now this is proper YouTube excellence:

His compilation from the Real Madrid game legit looks like a video game.

Aloysius's Back 3

Apart from the stats I really struggle to see it with Pepe.

I look at him and see him as an arsenal type of player.

Sterling Archer

Well, well, well. That's an alluring highlights reel. Looks like he would link up way too well with our frontline.

Pughnichi

Bebe, Zaha, Kagawa, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Sanchez. Terrible luck with our right wing. Lets splash the cash it takes to get Sancho and call it a day. Just the right profile we are looking for, plays on the right, young, English and very good. Will probably be cheaper in the long term to just get him now instead of fumbling around for a few years with maybe 2-3 other currently "cheaper" alternatives.
Zaha never got a chance

Kagawa was bought as a 10 but then SAF had the chance to sign RVP pushing Rooney back in to the 10 role. Kagawa as a result was shoe horned in regularly on the left moreso than the right.

Sanchez. I could be wrong but I don’t recall him ever being played on the right. For us at least

Mkhitaryan was the only one really that resembled a right winger. Played on that side at least for Dortmund. Shame he couldn’t replicate his Bundesliga form.

And whilst Mata often plays there. He’s the furthest from a right winger

Bebe....pfft

jamesjimmybyrondean

A lot of people suggesting Pepe but he's pretty average to me. Chiesa on the other hand seems like a better alternative to Sancho.

Hopefully could try Greenwood before the end of the season at RW. Who knows we could already have a Sancho in our squad

Last edited:

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Zaha never got a chance

Kagawa was bought as a 10 but then SAF had the chance to sign RVP pushing Rooney back in to the 10 role. Kagawa as a result was shoe horned in regularly on the left moreso than the right.

Sanchez. I could be wrong but I don’t recall him ever being played on the right. For us at least

Mkhitaryan was the only one really that resembled a right winger. Played on that side at least for Dortmund. Shame he couldn’t replicate his Bundesliga form.

And whilst Mata often plays there. He’s the furthest from a right winger

Bebe....pfft
I'm not quite sure if you understood my point. What you are saying is correct and was in fact, exactly my point. We haven't managed to get a single one of the forwards we bought to fill that role so we should just buy Sancho instead of repeating the same mistakes of shoehorning players into positions they aren't familiar with.

Jericholyte2

Whilst i voted Sancho I also think we should go all out for Chukwueze as IIRC he has a pretty low release clause.

Try and get rid of Lukaku and Sanchez, then bring in these two then we have an attacking line-up of Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Chukwueze, Lingard with Chong and Greenwood coming in too.

Aloysius's Back 3

A lot of people suggesting Pepe but he's pretty average to me. Chiesa on the other hand seems like a better alternative to Sancho.

Hopefully could try Greenwood before the end of the season at RW. Who knows we could already have a Sancho in our squad
Exactly - hardly has a first touch, needs significant space to attack properly, scores most goals as penalties if not then tap ins. I really hope we avoid.

I agree on greenwood to - his left foot is made for RW or RF.

ovoxo

I know he isn’t a Right Winger, but Joao Felix could be brought in for the Lingard spot? He could drift in like how we play now under Ole.

Pughnichi

I'm not quite sure if you understood my point. What you are saying is correct and was in fact, exactly my point. We haven't managed to get a single one of the forwards we bought to fill that role so we should just buy Sancho instead of repeating the same mistakes of shoehorning players into positions they aren't familiar with.
My bad. I agree complete then. We absolutely need an actual right wing/forward. No converting. No second fav/best position...just a hands down, full on, right winger

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
Sancho is the one but I'm not optimistic that we can get him this summer.
It maybe silly but I'd wait a year for him if we had to, strengthen every other area of the squad then sign him as the final piece in the puzzle.

deadrevelz

Sancho is the one but I'm not optimistic that we can get him this summer.
It maybe silly but I'd wait a year for him if we had to, strengthen every other area of the squad then sign him as the final piece in the puzzle.
We can't go without a right winger for another season :lol:

We need to go for him now. He might attract the other clubs next year and if we (surely) buy one this summer, we've lost out bargaining chip of "you'll definitely play". Plus his price is going to rise not fall if he replicates or improves his performances.

If we don't get him, never mind, but we need to try.

MUfreak

Dybala is the dream and the one I will most likely pay anything for instead of an unproven quantity in Sancho considering the price tag. I went for Pepe because Dybala isn't on the list and wouldn't cost us our budget.

Maximin is another one then Suso in that order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bojan11

I like the look of Sarr. A bit raw but could be some player. His pace is frightening.

Wallez

What do people think about bringing Adnan Januzaj back from Real Sociedad? I have seen him 3-4 games this season, and impressed me every time. However, his stats are not too impressive with 3 assists in 16 La Liga games, and he has struggled with a few injuries lately. We have a 35 million buy-back clause and a lack of right wingers in our squad. Decent left footed right wingers seem to be hard to find in the transfer market these days, and a player like Sancho will probably be extremely expensive. Januzaj has show that he can deliver in PL, he is a home-grown academy player, and I really think he can become a world class player with correct coaching.

Of all players in the top 5 leagues this season, he is ranked as number 7 in terms of crosses per game with an average of 2.1. He is also ranked as number 5 in successful dribbles per game, with an average of 3.8. This shows that he has some good football in him, and i think he will flourish in a (hopefully) well-functioning Manchester United team. In addition, the worst case scenario is that he struggles to get into the team, which would leave us with a decent home-grown squad player, bought for a reasonable fee in todays market.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
We can't go without a right winger for another season :lol:

We need to go for him now. He might attract the other clubs next year and if we (surely) buy one this summer, we've lost out bargaining chip of "you'll definitely play". Plus his price is going to rise not fall if he replicates or improves his performances.

If we don't get him, never mind, but we need to try.
why won't he attract other clubs this year? You think you're just going to have a free run at him?

ForestRGoinUp

Griezmann is the player that our attack is missing. I've been trying to think who in Europe would be most similar to Ribery/Robben when Bayern signed them, and I think it is him. Griezmann brings goals, assists, craft and experience in the biggest of games - all things that the rest of our attackers lack. Sancho or some of these other young ones would be fun, but our attack is not lacking in youth. It's lacking in nous and guile. If we add Sancho then we still just have a young unproven attack, without any real leader (don't say Rashford).

Let's fire up the Griezzou train again.

DCP

Sancho, but also wish we hadn't sold Zaha, just nurtured him a little.

sam147

Griezmann is the player that our attack is missing. I've been trying to think who in Europe would be most similar to Ribery/Robben when Bayern signed them, and I think it is him. Griezmann brings goals, assists, craft and experience in the biggest of games - all things that the rest of our attackers lack. Sancho or some of these other young ones would be fun, but our attack is not lacking in youth. It's lacking in nous and guile. If we add Sancho then we still just have a young unproven attack, without any real leader (don't say Rashford).

Let's fire up the Griezzou train again.
At the right age so he would be great in terms of experience. Dont think Sancho will fire us to a title. Griez can press and is at the top of his game. Griez and Martial upfront as split strikers with Pogba behind them would be a solid strike partnership. Lukaku or Sanchez or both of them should leave this summer. In that case we definitely need an experienced player. If Ole wants to play with a trio we would also need another striker. We need someone who can provide that instant quality, we expected Sanchez to do that. Martial and co. Will benefit greatly from playing with Griezmann. If we can add Griez, a DM, CB, and a fullback we will have a squad ready to challenge, providing we keep DDG of course.