Modric
Perisic
Cuadrado
Nketiah
Elneny

who else?

Last edited:

LARulz

It's actually a decent selection of players this year. Some of the names like Romagnoli I haven't heard of in a while - how is he doing/better than Maguire?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Some of our players: Pogba, Lingard, Mata, Cavani

I imagine Sule and one of Christensen/Rudiger will be involved in a cute swap.

Mazraoui should have his suitors - a very good attacking RB, we could do with one of those?

Brozovic is another who would do a good job somewhere, I can see Spurs being on that with the Conte + Paratici links.

L1nk

Juventus will take half

I personally hope we don't go for the likes of Dembele, Mbappe etc they will only come here for an obscene amount of money and not because they actually want to be at the club, though i'm certain Mbappre will go to Madrid. Maybe, maybe i'd see what Dybala is asking for

Nickelodeon

If we can recoup even half our money on Maguire, I'll take Tarkowski over him. But we are not a club who makes good financial decisions.

Bestietom

I just hope whoever is in charge of transfers will get in fast to make signings. I bet there are clubs who have got in touch with players and agents already. We have to wait until a new manager is appointed.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
United would do very well to announce the manager for next season asap. I reckon a lot of these players will want to know who they will play for before consider signing..

Dan_F

I would imagine there is quite a few who already know where they are going, even with pre contracts signed. They’d have been able to negotiate abroad for over a month now (officially).

Bestietom

We will need a forward, 2 Midfielders, a CB, and a RB . That's 5 top players, to compete for honours
Can you see the Glazers sanctioning the money to buy these players. We just have to hope we can get some of these players on a free transfer.

AaronRedDevil

Would like Sule and Kessie. Need some serious reinforcement in those 2 positions and not much money spent on either.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Sule
Dembele
Kamara
Mbappe
Dybala
Kessie
Brozovic
Ginter
Mazraui

Christensen
Rüdiger
Tarkowski
Romagnoli
Grillitsch
Lacazette
Bernadeschi
Modric
Perisic
Cuadrado
Nketiah
Elneny

who else?
Given we'll need a few midfielders and a CB... We really should be all over these.

Bwuk

Sule
Dembele
Kamara
Mbappe
Dybala
Kessie
Brozovic
Ginter
Mazraui
Christensen
Rüdiger
Tarkowski
Romagnoli
Grillitsch
Lacazette
Bernadeschi
Modric
Perisic
Cuadrado
Nketiah
Elneny

who else?
Modric on a free might not be the worst idea considering how few options we have in midfield.

kthanksbye

I'd take Brozovic, Sule and Kiesse from that list, maybe even Bernadeschi.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Mazraoui is interesting, especially of ETH comes. Clearly, the club are not massively confident in their current RB options. Dalot is plugging a gap, but is hardly indispensable. Personally I’m a big Laird fan, but if we were looking to go into the market, Mazraoui is a good option, even if he wasn’t free, quite frankly.

BuzzKillington

Pretty sure he will sign for PSG, if he hasn't agreed it already.
I meant more on here, given how thirsty the caf usually is for any “skilful” young winger. Clearly some club is going to pick up a free player who was transferred for €145m a few seasons prior. If they can get him fit and playing half way to ok they’ll get a transfer fee for him at some point.

Kaos

We came close to signing him in the past didn't we? From what I recall he wasn't interested, and would only have considered it if we gave in to his huge wage demands. I'd steer clear of players like that tbh.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
We came close to signing him in the past didn't we? From what I recall he wasn't interested, and would only have considered it if we gave in to his huge wage demands. I'd steer clear of players like that tbh.
There was an issue around his image rights

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I meant more on here, given how thirsty the caf usually is for any “skilful” young winger. Clearly some club is going to pick up a free player who was transferred for €145m a few seasons prior. If they can get him fit and playing half way to ok they’ll get a transfer fee for him at some point.
If the new club can get him fit and playing, they have a world class attacker on their hand, no need to sell him. Big if though.

UpWithRivers

If only the world worked like this

---------------------------De Gea
Mazraoui ---Varane---Rudigar----Shaw
---Kessie-----Kamara-----Bruno
Sancho-------Mbabpe--------Rashford

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
André Onana
Dan-Axel Zagadou
Serge Aurier
John Brooks
Divock Origi
Adnan Januzaj
Cesar Azpilicueta
Cyle Larin, the Hero of Hamilton
Eddi Nketiah
Isco
Sergi Roberto
Roman Saiss
Djibril Sidibé
Marcel Halstenberg

some interesting names buried in that list

Kaos

I would take Rudiger and Kessie in a heartbeat. Would add some character and physicality to the side.
Hasn't Kessie been a bit pants this season? I feel like the hype surrounding him sources from the monster performance he put up against us in the EL.

Rudiger for sure though, I'd love a pairing of him and Varane.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Still somewhat surprising that noone bothers in the least about Isco anymore

red4ever 79

Hasn't Kessie been a bit pants this season? I feel like the hype surrounding him sources from the monster performance he put up against us in the EL.

Rudiger for sure though, I'd love a pairing of him and Varane.
Agreed he hasnt hit the heights of last season. He has played 13 league matches and scored 5. Pass completion rate of 90%

I think to take a 25 year old CM on a free at his level is a non brainer. If he turns out to be crap in the EPL, then you sell him for a nominal fee.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
If we can recoup even half our money on Maguire, I'll take Tarkowski over him. But we are not a club who makes good financial decisions.
It’s frightening how ridiculous our fan base is

Borussia Teeth

André Onana
Dan-Axel Zagadou
Serge Aurier
John Brooks
Divock Origi
Adnan Januzaj
Cesar Azpilicueta
Cyle Larin, the Hero of Hamilton
Eddi Nketiah
Isco
Sergi Roberto
Roman Saiss
Djibril Sidibé
Marcel Halstenberg

some interesting names buried in that list
I'd have Saiss from Wolves. I'm always impressed when I see him play. Not sure if I've ever seen him in a 2, though. Every time watch Wolves they play a back 3.