Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Out of curiosity, if right now you could just have a list of all the transfers that will go through from now until the end of the transfer window would you take it?

Or do you enjoy the whole to-and-fro saganess of it all?

bucky

yes, very interesting player. Not so sure about Cavani, who is another priority according to Marca
If they get him for a good fee, it would be great for them as well IMO. They need more goals from others players than Griezmann and it wouldn't surprise me if Simeone is capable of making him better again.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Out of curiosity, if right now you could just have a list of all the transfers that will go through from now until the end of the transfer window would you take it?

I wouldn´t.I enjoy the uncertainty and the gossips

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
You do know your in for a few months of hell guys, If they're not signed already we have to wait until the big tournaments are done around the world before most will sign.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Wahey! Transfer season has begun. The time of year that brings out both the best and the very worst of the Caf.

Looking forward to a summer of muppetry.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Do we get warnings in this thread for having actual conversations still or not replying without quoting the original tweet in?

Dong Fangzhuo

I'd take it. I like the thrill of the chase though, but our saga's get so tedious and long winded it's insane and takes a lot of the fun out of it.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
yes, very interesting player. Not so sure about Cavani, who is another priority according to Marca
Cavani would score twice as much as Torres and open space for Griezmann. And run like a dog like Simeone likes them.

Nasser stated clearly that Cavani will be our striker next year but on the other hand we're strongly linked with Higuain and Lacazette. Unless Nasser bluffs, and I don't remember him openly lying even during the transfer window Cavani should stay in Paris.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Cavani would score twice as much as Torres and open space for Griezmann. And run like a dog like Simeone likes them.

Nasser stated clearly that Cavani will be our striker next year but on the other hand we're strongly linked with Higuain and Lacazette. Unless Nasser bluffs, and I don't remember him openly lying even during the transfer window Cavani should stay in Paris.
He is obviously a top striker but the next season will be 30 and will cost a lot of money.
They could go to South America , buy another Agüero and get some benefit in the future, or pay 30/35 for some young striker from a smaller league. Personally I don´t see Cavani staying in France.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
He is obviously a top striker but the next season will be 30 and will cost a lot of money.
They could go to South America , buy another Agüero and get some benefit in the future, or pay 30/35 for some young striker from a smaller league. Personally I don´t see Cavani staying in France.
I don't see Cavani resigning half of his wages to play for Atletico or Juve. Talks about an extension have started so we'll know soon enough. I personnally think we would do just as well with with Lacazette or Higuain.

It's not so easy for Atletico. They already have a couple promising south american strikers they don't trust yet, they mostly need proven quality. Gameiro could be a good fit (much better than for Barca or Real).

Insanity

Most apt username 2015
@Raoul @Damien

Guys, is it possible that we can have a separate twitter thread dedicated for only United related transfer tweets? Really don't care about who is going to manage Espanyol next season.

Bwuk

Vardy for 22m would be a good deal.

I think he will keep scoring next year.

JoaquinJoaquin

It's got Liverpool written all over it.
My exact thoughts. If they get some money back for Benteke and Balotelli (ha) then it wouldn't even cost them much at all. Suppose that would leave the futures of Ings / Sturridge in question though as it seems Origi has taken over as their main striker.

RedDevil@84

Daily Star comes up with a new Man Utd target everyday.
If it were up to them, we would have traded guys from our team for cheap and bought average players at ridiculous prices.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Makes me laugh now re-reading the comments when Ipswich were linked with him for £1m 4 years ago...

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/19852/town-linked-with-fleetwood-striker

Smithy added 19:44 - Jan 1
£1 million for a non league player the world has officially gone mad!
Come off it £1 mil,you got to be joking!!!!if this was true who in there right mind would take that much of a punt on a 24 year old who has never played in football league,I'm all for having a punt on younger lower level players but that much cash on him is crazy,more likely phils source still hungover from lastnight and got all his info wrong!!!
Has April Fools Day come early this year??

Dracula

caf plane air-master
This has Liverpool wrote all over it to be honest. They'll offload Benteke and get in Vardy. He's ideal for Jurgans gegenpressing.
Bear in mind he'll be moving AWAY from a champions league side...

Status
Not open for further replies.