Summer Transfer Tweets 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR87

I'm in the minority, but I believe that a motivated Sissoko is a pretty decent player. In the few games that I watched him for when he played for Newcastle, he worked hard and was solid.

Dick move by him re: Everton though.
A lot of people probably agree with you on this, but he's not consistently motivated so that's an issue especially when the guy is 27 now.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Why didn't you go for him earlier in the summer, or did you have other targets in mind?
I think we had other targets in mind ... and possibly first wanted to be sure we were getting some money in for the likes of Chadli, Mason and Yedlin.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
It'll be interesting to see if any of the football authorities clamp down on it. Chelsea are making a tidy bit of dosh from our " loan army".
Yeah, looks like the loan fees for this season alone total to over £10M (with a big chunk coming from the 3-year Cuadrado loan). The players you've loaned out won't be on huge wages either so the clubs they're on loan at will pay them. Very good business.

Contrast that to City and them ending up having to subsidise the wages of a few of their loaned out players which adds up to a considerable amount. Not that they'd be bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.