Sunday Supplement (2018 and Beyond)

Sanchezter

About to sit down to watch Sunday Supplement and wondering what Sky 'sources' will come out with to inflate the cost of this transfer following news of the straight swap for Mikhi...

Undisclosed fee for the transfer of his two dogs, believed to be in the region £80m and salaries believed to be £250k per week each

C'est Moi Cantona

Just about to tune into Sunday Supplement, be interesting to see if Ashton continues with his terribly transparent agenda driven nonsense.

WPMUFC

Just about to tune into Sunday Supplement, be interesting to see if Ashton continues with his terribly transparent agenda driven nonsense.
Well he's already said Sanchez has no morals. So from there he's only got rapist or murder to go to escalate things further. I wonder if he'll say Sanchez "murdered pep's innocence"?? :lol::lol:

IrishRedDevil

Neil Cutis, The Sun, giving United a lot of praise for the signing on Sunday Supplement now.

Oliver Holt, Mail on Sunday, agreed with Neil.

Last edited:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Neil Cutis, The Sun, giving United a lot of praise for the signing on Sunday Supplement now.
Think he knows not to piss United off in case he is banned from OT. The others couldn't care less as they are up the London clubs backsides and City's of course. Custis has been sensible recently.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
State of this Matt Dunn guy on Sunday Supplement.

Calling it a back door deal.

But of course City’s illegal approach last summer was nothing of the sort.

And it’s United’s perfectly legal approach in January which is the back door deal.

Peanut Butter

Neil Custis on Sky Sports just now "Why did Yaya Toure join Man City? Is it because he watched Colin Bell in the 70s?"

:lol:

The other journos haven't got a response for him.

clarkydaz

Custis just questioned why did Yaya go to City from Barca, was it because of videos of Colin Bell? Followed by a beautiful awkward silence :lol:

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
First time watching Sunday Supplement.
Last time watching Sunday Supplement.

izec

Havent watched it for a long time, probably 3 years. I would rather stay in bed a bit longer than watch these journos talking shite

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Havent watched it for a long time, probably 3 years. I would rather stay in bed a bit longer than watch these journos talking shite
It's definitely shite. I resent the 6 minutes I wasted watching it.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Listen to people like Oliver Holt and it seems United’s whole season is based around one game at Anfield.

Completely ignores us taking apart Spurs and Arsenal, and the various other high scoring wins this season.
He basically equates us drawing at Anfield as the reason we're 12 points behind.

Irrational.

Neil Custis on Sky Sports just now "Why did Yaya Toure join Man City? Is it because he watched Colin Bell in the 70s?"

:lol:

The other journos haven't got a response for him.
Brilliant. :lol:

I'm sure Robinho, Tevez, Aguero, Silva, Kompany and the countless others they simply threw money at grew up watching Citeh and their massive club as well.

Oscie

Holt: I like watching teams who score goals

Custis: Would you rather watch Spurs or United?

Holt: Spurs

Custist: Who's scored more goals?

Holt: ....yeah........but....

Moiraine

I know many here are not a big fan of this show but my oh my, what a heated debate between custis and Oliver holt ...

Is Oliver Holt on Abu Media's payroll ?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Holt is a charlatan.
"United play negative football."
But they've scored more goals than...
"They are negative against the big teams."
Yeh, like we play the big teams most of the time.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Did Holt really call us a rich man's Stoke? He really is a bitter bellend.

IrishRedDevil

I posted this in the old thread, but I’ll post it here again as apparently it needs a new thread for some reason.

Good debate today between Neil Custis and Oliver Colt. It lasted for about 10/15 minutes in total.

They started of agreeing that Sanchez is a great signing for United, who will add some spark to an already very good solid team.

Then the debate got hot and heavy between the two about style of play / lack of ambition / defensive football / the rebuilding comparison between Jose v Pep etc.

Neil Custis fought the corner for United giving praise for being second in the league and showing ambition signing Sanchez, scoring the third most goals and being masters of defence, praised Jose for the rebuild that he has done after inheriting a bad team, called Jose a genius etc.

The other guys abolsutely hate that Neil Custis is defending United/Jose and were coming out with comments introducing him as ‘Jose Nr 1 Fan Neil Custis’, asking if Jose text him on the advert break, and they even asked him straight up why he is defending United/Jose so much. What a pathetic question to ask anyone and why should it even matter.

Anyway, fair play to Neil for gong against the grain. He certainly held his own today against the Pep fan boys and shot a lot of their comments down.

PS...Matt Dunn from the Daily Express is a clown and Neil hammered him when he tried to call Sanchez a mercenary.

Last edited:

Thecarrickfan_2016

Neil Custis was fantastic on Sunday supplement earlier, He defended us for getting Sanchez, It was great viewing to be fair.

bubbles_

Same old shite from the London press.

I think Oli Holt must be lobbying for an interview with Guardiola and he’s having to jump through certain hoops to get it because otherwise he is completely deranged