Television Supernatural | TV Show

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Does anyone watch this show? I started watching it last week and its bloody brilliant - well at least the first season. I just started season two yesterday and it is not so bad. I think the show is in its sixth season now. It is supposed to be a drama/thriller/horror genre.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Religiously. Have watched every season about half a dozen times at least. Fecked off the next episode isn't out until mid April.

Seasons 1 and 2 are probably the worst as well. Still mint though

RDCR07

Religiously. Have watched every season about half a dozen times at least. Fecked off the next episode isn't out until mid April.

Seasons 1 and 2 are probably the worst as well. Still mint though
Are you sure season 1 is bad? It was pretty creepy, you know in a good way, and I thought it was a very good start to a new TV series.

SmashedHombre

It's not bad, it's great. Just not the best series. For the first two seasons it's really just character development and exploring the relationship between the Winchesters I think. Seasons 4/5 & 6 you have some pretty epic storylines going on

Zen

No, he's not saying it's bad. Just that it's the worst, which seems to be the general consensus from the shows fans. I started season, but I'm not too fond of "of the week" shows, it's definitely fun though.

SmashedHombre

Also Jo Harvelle is my most favouritest woman from any TV show. :drool:

wr8_utd

:'(
Zen will be around telling you it's rubbish and there are atleast 50 shows better than it ;)

Edit: Ok,he didn't exactly say that this time :D

narnar

Needs Help
Great show, only seen up to season 5 so far though. 3 & 5 were the best for me.

RDCR07

I just finished episode 8 (Cross Blues) of season 2 and my God it is getting really interesting now.

Mick1991

I've been a big fan for a few years, I think what sets it apart is that it's not afraid to take the piss out of itself. I'm two episodes behind on season 6 but will catch up during the week.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I absolutely love supernatural. I too have watched each season about 3 or 4 times.

Mick1991

I love the episode (Mystery spot) when the trickster (at the time that's what we thought he was!) puts them in a time loop and Dean dies again and again and again is brilliant.

Do not read if you haven't seen past season three episode 11.

SmashedHombre

It is impressive how a show that in reality only has two main characters, manages to go for 6 seasons and still keep itself fresh. I think it helps Jared and Jensen both get on really well. Plus, you know, Jensen is a bit of a stud muffin.

And RDCR- you haven't even scratched the surface. Crossroad Blues is way back, you probably couldn't even begin to guess how epic the storyline is going to get :D

RDCR07

It is impressive how a show that in reality only has two main characters, manages to go for 6 seasons and still keep itself fresh. I think it helps Jared and Jensen both get on really well. Plus, you know, Jensen is a bit of a stud muffin.

And RDCR- you haven't even scratched the surface. Crossroad Blues is way back, you probably couldn't even begin to guess how epic the storyline is going to get :D
Haha. That really makes me feel happy because I m looking forward to the rest of season 2 and season 3 with great expectations. Thanks mate!

air_mood

Have you watched the episode in Season 6 where they played "Jensen Ackles" and "Jared Padalecki" Smashed?? Wonder whether some of the things they're taking the piss out of were true.

Oh, and Dean has plenty of very funny one-liners throughout the show.

SmashedHombre

Yeah I have seen it. It was pretty clever- I know Jared is actually dating the lass who plays Ruby in real, life and Bobby Singer is named after the producer. But I remember reading Jensen and Jared are pretty much best mates in real life

air_mood

Yeah I have seen it. It was pretty clever- I know Jared is actually dating the lass who plays Ruby in real, life and Bobby Singer is named after the producer. But I remember reading Jensen and Jared are pretty much best mates in real life
Jared is actually married to the lass who played Ruby, Genevieve Cortese. And Jensen was one of the best men. Just wondered since that episode replicated almost everything in their live that made quite a few people wonder whether the "not talking to each other" part was actually true.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Yep, it's a great show. Watch it every week, or tape it on the weeks I'm working. Actually, reading some of the comments has got me thinking about the older episodes and how good they were. I'm thinking I might have to go buy the DVD's on the weekend.

Probably my favourite comedy moment was in Season 5 where they were poking fun at other tv shows. The CSI Miami part had me in stitches.

The Taurean

looks like a chipmunk
Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.
Absolutely love the show. Despite the relative downs in the plot-line, I will watch the episodes any day.
I felt the first 2 series was the best (smashed will disagree :D) since they were building up the characters and each episode had a storyline in itself whereas later on they were more focussed on the angels-lucifer storyline.
Bit of a reason why I also feel the new season has improved in quality over the last one in terms of the plot moving in a new direction.

Mick1991

Yep, it's a great show. Watch it every week, or tape it on the weeks I'm working. Actually, reading some of the comments has got me thinking about the older episodes and how good they were. I'm thinking I might have to go buy the DVD's on the weekend.

Probably my favourite comedy moment was in Season 5 where they were poking fun at other tv shows. The CSI Miami part had me in stitches.
Yep some of the tricksters episodes are the best. A few other funny one's that I can remember would be the LARP episode an the one's with their rival paranormal activity investigators (they first feature in Hell House).

Zen

Zen will be around telling you it's rubbish and there are atleast 50 shows better than it ;)

Edit: Ok,he didn't exactly say that this time :D
rofl missed this epic fail. wasn't my fault you haven't seen much and aren't used to greatness *shrugs*

RDCR07

I just watched the 20th episode of season 2 (What is and What should never be). I was freaking pulling my hair out for the first few minutes. But some of the stuff are so easily predictable in the sense that I kinda knew the bad guy in a few episodes I have seen.

RDCR07

What in the world of demons happened at the end of season 2? That was one wacky ending. Its brilliant - it has set up the story perfectly. I can't wait to start season 3.

narnar

Needs Help
I didn't like the end of Season 2, isn't that where John turns up to save the day? Thought it was quite poor.

Season 3 is great though. Magnificent seven, Sin City and Mystery Spot were excellent episodes.

RDCR07

I didn't like the end of Season 2, isn't that where John turns up to save the day? Thought it was quite poor.

Season 3 is great though. Magnificent seven, Sin City and Mystery Spot were excellent episodes.
Yeah that's the one. I m just fregging happy the yellow eyed demon is dead! That sucker was pissing me off so much.

RDCR07

Well I just finished season 3. It was a pretty good one. And my God Katie Cassidy is a goddess!

Its really really sad Dean is dead.

SmashedHombre

So you're onto Season 4 then? Shits about to get real yo'.

Also you've watched 3 seasons feckin quickly!

RDCR07

So you're onto Season 4 then? Shits about to get real yo'.

Also you've watched 3 seasons feckin quickly!
Shit IS starting to get real!

And yeah I kinda need to slow down. Its finals week for me too and I keep watching this when I take breaks.

RDCR07

Well I m almost done with season 4. I have four more episodes to go. Now I realize what is up with Dean and why someone has chosen him to do a certain task.

RDCR07

Well I finally have finished all the episodes. I have caught up. I kinda think they should have ended with season 5 like they originally planned to.

RDCR07

Season 6 has been good so far.
Don't get me wrong. It has been good so far. I still love the show. I just think they will run out of ideas soon. I mean first was hell, then heaven came in and now purgatory? I m worried for Sam though.

With his damaged soul put back into him, I fear the consequences.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
I used to watch it on TV some time ago, randomly. Thought it was good. Now have started watching it from season 1 onwards..

RDCR07

Did anyone watch the new episode that aired this past Friday?

It has a really weird start but it was pretty good.