Surviving the Next Six Matches

Jaxa

We are probably the most unpredictable team in the league atm so how anyone can predict some of those results is beyond me :lol:

We will probably slap Chelsea and Beat City and lose to Palace, it's the United way

Red_Aaron

We can score goals against all of these sides, including City so I'm bullish of our chances of winning all of them

Would rather we wasn't conceding a goal a game though, especially as the goals we are conceding are generally a result of poor play on our part. City and Leicester will punish those errors, Chelsea on their day too.

Think we'll progress in the cups, get a draw against City, beat Palace but I fear draws with west ham and Chelsea are most likely

arthurka

My prediction is we will win all..

No just kidding.

Home vs. Real Sociedad (Europa) 3-1

Away vs. Chelsea (Premier) 1-1 if the PSG games are anything to go by we might win this away and Rashford scoring.

Away vs. Palace (Premier) 2-1

Away vs. City (Premier) 1-0 McT with the goal. In a hard fought derby.

Home vs. West Ham (Premier) 1-2 Lindelöf and DDG show up in their normal form for this one.

Away vs. Leicester (FA Cup) 3-1

We will play an absolute blinder v City only to get shafted by West ham next game, the Utd way these days.

That win will send City spiralling out of control and us winning the league with a decent total of 79 points.

76side

This is a very tough run of fixtures and I think we will draw 3 of them, Chelsea, Palace and Ciddy. Might get 3 points against west ham and then win a penalty shoot out at leicester with Henderson making the crucial saves.

Adamsk7

Personally I think we’ll win all of those bar City, where we’ll draw. Back in the title race, in to the next round of both cups, mass explosion of semen.

Lentwood

Realistically i think as long as we pick up four points from Palace and West Ham and avoid defeat against Chelsea it wouldn’t be disastrous.

Chelsea’s next fixtures are Atletico Madrid (CL), Manchester United, Liverpool, Everton, Leeds, Atletico Madrid (CL)

Hardly an easy run for them either and we see more and more that anybody is capable of beating anybody in this league and going on prolonged winning runs is hard

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Are they that brutal?

Home vs. Real Sociedad (Europa) - This tie is over.
Away vs. Chelsea (Premier) - They'll be off the back of playing Atletico and they're nothing special right now.
Away vs. Palace (Premier) - In awful form.
Away vs. City (Premier) - You can have this one.
Home vs. West Ham (Premier) - We beat them twice already this season, they play open enough.
Away vs. Leicester (FA Cup) - They have a crap away record and we have a good one. Should be tough but winnable.

DevTheRed

So looking at our rivals fixtures in the same time frame,

Leicester
Slavia Praha (EL)(H)
Arsenal (H)
Burnley (A)
Brighton (A)
Sheffield Utd (H)
United (FA)(H)

West Ham
Man City (A)
Leeds (H)
United (A)
Arsenal (H)

Chelsea
Ath Madrid (CL)(A)
United (H)
Liverpool (A)
Everton (H)
Leeds (A)
Ath Madrid (CL)(H)
Sheffield Utd (FA)(H)

Chelsea have a pretty rotten run of fixtures, West Ham too.. although they have the advantage of no cup games, and Leicester have a fairly comfortable run.

As far as the league goes I think we’ll be okay, West Ham and Chelsea will both drop points. As for Leicester it will be pretty close between us two, some big games coming up! :devil:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
These are the games we raise our game and play well in. Would not be at all surprised if we took 9-10 points and twatted Leicester in the cup.

Gator Nate

We are probably the most unpredictable team in the league atm so how anyone can predict some of those results is beyond me :lol:

We will probably slap Chelsea and Beat City and lose to Palace, it's the United way
Yup.

Are they that brutal?
On paper, I'd say yes, because we play all four of the other top-5 teams in this stretch.

These are the games we raise our game and play well in. Would not be at all surprised if we took 9-10 points and twatted Leicester in the cup.
That's kind of how I feel about it all. :D

croadyman

Personally I think we’ll win all of those bar City, where we’ll draw. Back in the title race, in to the next round of both cups, mass explosion of semen.
So presumably West Ham are going to get something on Saturday then and we throw ourselves a lifeline by winning at Chelsea on Sunday afternoon but a draw wouldn't be enough at The Etihad anyway, well unless you are talking something daft like them drawing at home to Wolves before we play Palace the following night.

Last edited:

Champagne Football

We're in a great position to give players a rest who need it the most against Sociedad, which should put us in good shape heading into the Chelsea game. A good result against Chelsea would be a major confidence booster heading into this tough run

Robbie Boy

I don't think they're really crazy tough fixtures. I would be surprised if we were beaten more than once tbh.

Crustanoid

We're in a great position to give players a rest who need it the most against Sociedad, which should put us in good shape heading into the Chelsea game. A good result against Chelsea would be a major confidence booster heading into this tough run
Nail on the head. Complete rest for Bruno, McGuire, AWB, Shaw, Rashford. The rest either play or get subbed on/off

croadyman

So for those optimists in this forum what point gap do you see when we kick off at The Etihad on the 7 March, would love to think we could get down to something crazy like 6/8 but think that is unrealistic with how they are playing

Adamsk7

So presumably West Ham are going to get something on Saturday then and we throw ourselves a lifeline by winning at Chelsea on Sunday afternoon but a draw wouldn't be enough at The Etihad anyway, well unless you are talking something daft like them drawing at home to Wolves before we play Palace the following night.
I was half joking but I genuinely think they aren’t as good as being made out. They’ve gone on a great run but I thought they were bang average against Arsenal and if they’d actually shown up to have a go, Arsenal would have won that game. City have been poor at the start of the season and have a clear issue up front IMO with no reliable, consistent striker. They could easily draw to West Ham and Wolves - it’s been a funny ol’ season!

croadyman

I was half joking but I genuinely think they aren’t as good as being made out. They’ve gone on a great run but I thought they were bang average against Arsenal and if they’d actually shown up to have a go, Arsenal would have won that game. City have been poor at the start of the season and have a clear issue up front IMO with no reliable, consistent striker. They could easily draw to West Ham and Wolves - it’s been a funny ol’ season!
Nothing would please me more than Jesse putting the brakes on their title charge on Sat