4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Adnan

He cares and plays with urgency which is more than can be said for 90% of the squad. Play him against Cardiff.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Looked decent, but nothing more today. Was good to see him physically putting in a good tackle and then earning the foul straight after. Makes me think that physically he will be fine in the first team, so it is more if he is ready overall with his game to step up.

Likely should change his boots, as he slipped way to often.

neilv93

The one shining light to our performance today. Hope he starts against Cardiff. Likewise, Dalot and Garner (plus Greenwood if he's fit).

el3mel

Decent lad but overrated like almost all our youngsters. One thing for sure, our fans enjoy overrating our academy products far beyond their abilities (which might be decent but not to the level fans put them in).

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
His best outing for the first team so far. As far as I’ll go on that.

Roboc7

Raw and looks bit of a way from being ready but some positive signs. Should be given lots of game time in Europa next year.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
He did okay. His shot could easily have gone in under the keepers hand.

He should start against Cardiff for more experience.

Hoof the ball

Next game, without nothing to play for and no position to lose, at home to Cardiff, Greenwood, Chong and Gomes must all feature in one capacity or another. Let's see how ready the triumvirate are in terms of playing together in a IX team competitive game so we can start next season off with some confidence in bringing them into the first team squad permanently.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I’ve seen him fall over almost more than any other first team professional footballer in about 3 appearances
Not if you have watched any games of Alexis. He is already better than him and should be starting ahead of Alexis.

Ace of Spades

Looked the only one who seemed to have urgency in the play, and the only one who looked to move and make some space, instead of standing around like a statue.

Stadjer

You cant expect him to make the difference when he comes on in a team like this.

Young players look a lot better when the older and experience players help them but this is a garbage team without proper ideas and tactics.

Treble

Next game, without nothing to play for and no position to lose, at home to Cardiff, Greenwood, Chong and Gomes must all feature in one capacity or another. Let's see how ready the triumvirate are in terms of playing together in a IX team competitive game so we can start next season off with some confidence in bringing them into the first team squad permanently.
2 wins out of the last 12 games then.

Kostov

He was positive but not that good of a cameo, since I think he was rusty still. Considering the dross around him he did fine.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Luke Shaw ignored him countless times down the left which was dissapointing. Shaw was happy playing the safe sideway passes.

R'hllor

Loved how he looked all hyped up at the start, wonder at what point he realized that he is playing with lazy snails clueless at football.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Decent lad but overrated like almost all our youngsters. One thing for sure, our fans enjoy overrating our academy products far beyond their abilities (which might be decent but not to the level fans put them in).
Probably because at least they try unlike overrated crybabies of our big signings do?

Adamsk7

Thought he was a positive. Obviously his decision making was pretty bad but he’s a young lad and we can’t judge him on his few fleeting appearances. He showed heart and made some good runs. His shot was well struck and on another day could have gone in.

jackal&hyde

He looked good and what surprised me was his physicality. He's one for the first team next year no doubt.

A somewhat positive, if we can say so, is that playing in EL we will have the chance to play the youngsters in European competitions and give them very important experience.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Looked okay. Seemed more mature and ready than I expected. Not entirely sure about how talented he is. Well done though for not being overawed.

dogwithabone

He’s as raw as they come but certainly wouldn’t give up on him. Enough signs that there is something to work on.

In Rainbows

That's because you don't listen to the right people. A lot of us would have told you that out of Gomes, Greenwood, Garner, O'Connor, etc... he had the worst season this year.

Ace of Spades

Luke Shaw ignored him countless times down the left which was dissapointing. Shaw was happy playing the safe sideway passes.
Noticed that. He has the pace, and had made good runs, all Shaw had to do was slide the ball down the line, but expecting anything but the safe passes is too much for this lot.

AJ10

Nothing against the kid but he's not ready. Wish Greenwood plays vs cardiff and isn't injured..........again.

kundalini

Lively but a bit careless at times with his passing. Decent shot from an angle that forced their keeper into a good save.

K13

Tough game to come on in especially when more experienced players are having a rough time. Thought he did well. Showed for the ball, keen to get involved and made things happen a couple of times. A bit loose with a couple of his passes but a really solid - what turned out to be nearly half a game. Great experience and the type of game that builds character.

M16Red

Loved how he looked all hyped up at the start, wonder at what point he realized that he is playing with lazy snails clueless at football.
Only one that showed for the ball..just a kid. But I felt the about MCt and they are the only players that actually were brave

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah this fecking infuriated me.

He definitely improved from last appearance, so fair play to the lad. Fell over only few less times though :lol:. I hope he starts next week and builds on it. I think people forget he's 19, missed pretty much a year in his development and has little to no senior football experience. Deserves a run in this team.

el3mel

If our big signings at least tried this year, even with poor form we would be much better team.
Don't disagree. Our big players are bag of shite in terms of commitment and effort, but that's a different point.

Irwin99

Lots of urgency but gave the ball away way too much on very simple passes.

To be honest i'd rather that than watch some of our senior players. Hope he plays against Cardiff.

Devil may care

Played like Scrappy-Doo, shame that shot didn't go in, doesn't really look ready for this level yet.

Web of Bissaka

:drool: Love this kid, he gave it his all, 150% workrate, even chasing losing ball, that's what we need -- a player giving it his all for the team and club. Play to the final whistle with good urgency. Such as shame such thing cannot be said to the majority of the first teamers.

Also he's brave, hungry for the ball and had a go at their defenses. Did well. Nice shot too. No big expectations but he exceeded mine by just a bit with this effort of his.

There are clear signs of weaknesses to his game already, but that's normal, within expectation.

---

Woah, I just realized... what's with the harsh posts in this thread. :nono:This is basically his first season with small bits of cameo appearances given, still not a proper season. Reserve the harsh comments once he got a proper season and fair number of games.
Geez, if Greenwood play bad next games, will you guys criticise Mason harshly? some will and likely many will not since he's english.

Status
Not open for further replies.