5.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash_86

The agent of Tahit Chong has met Inter in these hours: offered the outside class '99 of Manchester United to expire next June

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

The agent of Tahit Chong has met Inter in these hours: offered the outside class '99 of Manchester United to expire next June
I get the gist of what he's saying but I also haven't a clue what he's saying.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Really hope we're not stupid enough to let him go on a permanent deal.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Really hope we're not stupid enough to let him go on a permanent deal.
He is out of contract in the summer, and to be honest I don't think he will be a top player anyway. Its also clear that we have offered him an extention

gza the genius

I’d rather keep him if we can obviously but I’m not convinced he’s going to be much of a loss. He’s certainly had the least impact out of all the kids being given a chance this season.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Sporting also interested on him and accepts a buy back clause, which is something both Manchester Utd and the player wants. Might just be the press making that up, though.

United58

Sporting also interested on him and accepts a buy back clause, which is something both Manchester Utd and the player wants. Might just be the press making that up, though.
That'd be a great move for him; maybe even for us too if it reduces Bruno's price. Plus a buy back option would be nice if he explodes into a brilliant player

L1nk

Expect more youth players to do this as they realise we are going nowhere fast and not worth wasting their short careers on, the harsh reality

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Expect more youth players to do this as they realise we are going nowhere fast and not worth wasting their short careers on, the harsh reality
Let's be honest right now he just isn't showing enough anyway is he?

BlahRules

Agreed. I don't see the fuss with Chong, he don't have the flair, pace or trickery to be a good winger or inside forward. He had more than enough minutes and was not good.

Adam-Utd

Agreed. I don't see the fuss with Chong, he don't have the flair, pace or trickery to be a good winger or inside forward. He had more than enough minutes and was not good.
If we could get the Chong from the reserves then we'd have a great first team player, but he just doesn't show any where near that ability for the men it's frustrating.

I suspect he will go to Italy and either do really well, or just disappear completely.

izec

He is not that good. You can count his decent games on one hand, including pre season. He excels in nothing. He may or may come good in the future, but for now, he is nowhere near good enough as a winger. Maybe Inter have something planned for him, but giving him these wages is a bit ridiculous.

Adam-Utd

Absolutely not, I agree, but then i'm still not wrong am I
Not really. We've arguably got more chance at first team football for youngsters than ever before.

Kostov

Can you clarify what you mean by enough? He is an extremely talented young foward who has dominated youth and reserve team football. Not everyone has the impact Rashford or Greenwood had, different young players carve there way through differently. Personally I think we handled Chong and Gomes poorly, while wasting time on Lingard and even Pereira and Mata.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
:lol:

Absolute state of this post. It's the opposite if anything, a young player has far more chance of actually getting decent game time at United right now and we're hardly relegation material are we?

L1nk

:lol:

Absolute state of this post. It's the opposite if anything, a young player has far more chance of actually getting decent game time at United right now and we're hardly relegation material are we?
They get game time and what? You honestly see us challenging for anything significant in the next 10 years at this rate? The only "state" on this forum are the people living in la la land thinking Ole's going to take us to glory on the world stage within the next 3 years because all he needs is a few transfer windows.

mu4c_20le

They get game time and what? You honestly see us challenging for anything significant in the next 10 years at this rate? The only "state" on this forum are the people living in la la land thinking Ole's going to take us to glory on the world stage within the next 3 years because all he needs is a few transfer windows.
I didn't know youngsters only cared about silverware. I guess the likes of Watford and Southampton might as well close up their academies. Perhaps you are speaking from personal experience ?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
United have a lot of promising young players that can go far at this club. It's also clear that the club are investing into the academy and want to buy young players. It's up to whoever is the manager to get the best out of them, and I very much doubt that will be Solskjær.

TheReligion

Abusive
Why are you being such a melt?

Has he gone somewhere? I know he’s out of contract in the summer. I’ve seen nothing from him to suggest that he could be a squad player at Utd.

Thiagoal

To be fair to Ole he’s given Chong more opportunities than any other top club around Europe would have (given how bad he’s been) He’ll need to step up big time to get minutes at any of the clubs he’s been linked with!

Status
Not open for further replies.