Tahith Chong image 44

Tahith Chong Netherlands flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

flappyjay

Was the best player on the pitch when he came on tonight (Amad was off by then before I get abuse)

Certainly grown and is much stronger than when he was at United, is brilliant on the ball too.
Even last season he was great for them before he got injured. Was he playing in midfield last night?

Ace of Spades

Was the best player on the pitch when he came on tonight (Amad was off by then before I get abuse)

Certainly grown and is much stronger than when he was at United, is brilliant on the ball too.
Good to see that, happy for him. Hope he gets a move to a team in top 5 league hopefully if he keeps this progress.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He hasn't been playing well hence was left out of the starting line up in the last two games.

TheReligion

Abusive

You know he isn’t a United player anymore right?

Odd bump in the performance thread

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
You know he isn’t a United player anymore right?

Odd bump in the performance thread
Tbf he did say “when he was at United” so he probably does know he’s not still here, although admittedly a bit of a weird bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.