Tahith Chong image 44

Tahith Chong Netherlands flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
His technique was never any good. He is one of those talents that at youth level impresses because of his pace but when things start to get a bit more tactical, you get found out when its your only asset.

izec

Was never good enough to be fair. I dont remember one senior performance at United and thought he would make it

OverratedOpinion

He isn't very good and never really has been. Much like Elanga it isn't his fault, just lacks the technical ability.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Was obvious years ago that he wasn't going to make it at United. Why is he still here?

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He’s not good enough. Probably ends up on loan again, but we really should be selling him.

dove

A bit hopeless, isn't he? Really hard to see him having a career in the PL even at some relegation fodder.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
He’s very erratic but he always influences the game. Will definitely be a player who interests other clubs.
I have never seen him influence a single game whenever he’s played for the first team. And he’s been around it for nearly 4 years.

MrEleson

Disappointing performance from him. Not sharp enough on the ball and too predictable when cutting inside on his favoured left foot. Was a night and day difference between him and Garnacho on the opposite wing. Also, didn’t realise he was already 22?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Well he’s been one of our most heavily involved players in a game that’s happening right now. You should check it out.
I guess ruining every attack technically counts as involved.

He’s another player we’ve held onto for far too long despite always being pretty oblivious he was average. We’re really really bad at that

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I guess ruining every attack technically counts as involved.

He’s another player we’ve held onto for far too long despite always being pretty oblivious he was average. We’re really really bad at that
Seeing as he’s one of very few youngsters who’s had an indisputably successful loan spell (despite a nasty injury) he’s a poor target for a moan about our youth development. He’s better placed than most to earn us a decent fee.

JeffFromHK

He was heavily involved since vallecano players know he is a blackhole and gives him space to take the ball so Chong can pass it back to vallecano players

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Seeing as he’s one of very few youngsters who’s had an indisputably successful loan spell (despite a nasty injury) he’s a poor target for a moan about our youth development. He’s better placed than most to earn us a decent fee.
He's a good 2-3 years older than most of our "youngsters", it makes little sense to compare him to the likes of Amad etc.

Mcking

If he takes minutes off any other member of our squad again, Ten Hag will go down massively in my estimation.

Castia

No balance or body strength in him

23 this season it’s time he was moved on.

mikeyt

Every time he got the ball Vallecano got it next, says it all. Has had a stinker today.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
By far the worst player on the pitch today. He must be very good in training to even be given the opportunity.

Gurtej

Plz sell him…. No point loaning him… get 3-5m as this is as good as he can get

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Would be in the interest of both parties if we sold him.

Chairman Steve

It feels like we’ve seen Chong on every pre-season for the past 10 years. He needs a permanent move to get his career going.

Status
Not open for further replies.