Tahith Chong

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
16yr old Feyenoord "Super talent"(Labelled by the Dutch newspaper VI) is on his way to United after rejecting the new Feyenoord contract. Rejects other English big clubs on the way. Plays on the wing.

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
That hair just looks like a hindrance. Would be a good sign if he plaits it or at least ties it back/down as soon as he gets here.

Minkaro

We can sell Fellaini now then. We've got this guy for the silly wigs market.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He could catch the ball and dribble it in the thickness of that Afro. Kerlon was a novice.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Love his hair, not sure why so many have such a negative opinion of afro's.

LVG using the Dutch youth network again, hope to see this guy in our academy soon.

dichinero

Can he elbow, can he chest, can he win at least 43% of his aeriel duels?

dellboyy

Love his hair, not sure why so many have such a negative opinion of afro's.

LVG using the Dutch youth network again, hope to see this guy in our academy soon.
I think it's because it now always reminds me of Fellaini :D

Sounds promising though, look forward to hearing more about him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So we've signed a super talent? It's a done deal? Nice! Make LVG Dutch talent attractor after sacking him.

Bestie07

What happened to the last teenage Dutch winger we had? Can't recall his name but fairly sure he was highly rated when we signed him, didn't turn out to be much considering I can't even recall his name now.

jb8521

Signed for Salzburg last summer and was immediately loaned out to some second division side in Austria.
He wasn't loaned out Liefering are Salzburg's B team who play in the 2nd division so he has still been playing for Salzburgs u19s in the Uefa Youth League and made his first team debut last weekend playing the full 90 minutes

Sammyjunn

In Smalling's pocket (as every other person)
What happened to the last teenage Dutch winger we had? Can't recall his name but fairly sure he was highly rated when we signed him, didn't turn out to be much considering I can't even recall his name now.
Gyliano van Velzen, that was poor scouting. He was twice as tall, big, strong as his age mates, ofcourse he'd stand out. He just has some street skills (few nutmegs, ronaldo flick and that) but he has got no intelligence, vision, passing etc besides that.

jb8521

Gyliano van Velzen, that was poor scouting. He was twice as tall, big, strong as his age mates, ofcourse he'd stand out. He just has some street skills (few nutmegs, ronaldo flick and that) but he has got no intelligence, vision, passing etc besides that.
He was 1 of the most cumbersome and awkward looking wingers I've ever seen, looked like a centre half playing on the wing. Such a strange signing

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
He wasn't loaned out Liefering are Salzburg's B team who play in the 2nd division so he has still been playing for Salzburgs u19s in the Uefa Youth League and made his first team debut last weekend playing the full 90 minutes
didn't know that, cheers.

FromTheBench

Even the Ajax youth fans on there forums were surprised we were interested in him.