Takumi Minamino

Didn't see a thread on him so I thought I'd make one, had a really good game against Liverpool last night.

Does anyone watch him regularly? Is he always this good?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
After watching 0 minutes of him, I’m all in for signing him.

In Rainbows

I haven't watched him in years. I actually watched his performances as a teenager when he was at Cerezo Osaka because I grew to like the club that produced Kagawa, and Inui. I followed them for a few years and he was one of my favorites alongside Kakitani. He's very much like Gnabry was when he was at Arsenal. A #10 more like Shola Shoretire, rather than Gomes. He primarily operated on the left in Japan. I remember watching his debut for Red Bull, but that was the last time. Not sure if that's changed now that he's older.

Pretty sure he took part in that friendly against us, when we visited Japan, but I could be wrong.

Tarrou

most important question, is he a left winger who can be shoe-horned into right wing?

we need a few more

Godfather

He's very good. Not as physical as Haland which I think could be a problem in a more physical league. But him and Haland work so well together it's beautiful to watch.

Bestietom

What about Hee Chan Hwang. He went around Van Dijk as if he wasn't there. Just mesmerised him. Ha Ha. Lovely.

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Never heard of him before last night and he was so good. I did what every football nerd do when they discover a new player and youtubed him. He looks spectacular on youtube as well.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

What about Hee Chan Hwang. He went around Van Dijk as if he wasn't there. Just mesmerised him. Ha Ha. Lovely.
Hee-Chan and Sonny have been the main driving force for the Korean National team. Shin-wook has been dominant in China and Ui-Jo just moved to Bordeaux, but they're a tier below the former two.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I saw clips of this fellow and he looks a wonderful talent. Surprising that neither we or any other major club has been linked with him.

Thiagoal

Personally think Hwang would fit us better! Really like how explosive he is! Could have a similar upward development as his compatriot Son has had

Resch

Takumi switched between the first team and the bench under Rose. Under Marsch he has become a starter. Hard worker and fast. But had his problems with physical players. In Salzburg Takumi plays on both wings, as a Nr. 10 and as a 2nd Striker. A real swiss army knife.
Improved every part of his game under Marsch. Under Rose he often needed too much time and had weak shots from outside. Would fit United as a player but is too weak for the PL.

Hwang as Takumi has become a starter under Marsch and improved as a player. Now he is playing like a striker. Needed too many chances to score and needed to much space under Rose. Hwang is a nice player, very fast, but I can not see him as a United player. Not enough potential, but he is physical enough to play in the PL.
Scored again today, nice finish.
As United I would scout Haaland (19y) and Szoboszlai (18y) and Daka (20y). Daka scored already 10 goals in about 700 minutes. 3 against Altach today. He is fast as hell. Africas youth player 2017.

Todays goals from Hwang and Daka. Watch Dakas 3rd goal, Vallci, a CB, with a brilliant pass to Okugawa!

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
He's scored double digit goals in his last four seasons, and will very likely do it this season (already on 6). Not a bad return for a young winger.

F-Red

I was sadly at the game on Wednesday night with work, this lad stood out like a sore thumb compared to every player on the pitch. He has a fantastic touch, and reading of the game. Great talent.