Creator of Player Performance threads

Anderson Souza Conceição
Date of Birth: Feb 1, 1994 (24)
Height: 1,91 m
Nationality:
Brazil
Position: Midfield - Attacking Midfield
Foot: left

Supposedly a very reliable Turkish source confirmed he's signed a pre-contract for us.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That journalist has 284k followers. I tried searching on twitter, and quite a few Turkish outlets saying that we've signed him.

Skills

Snitch
Old enough to have white hair. Natural fit for Mourinho

white txt

Castia

Can this day get any worse?

Shit performance followed up by signing a shit player.

He’s been linked with Wolves and Everton for a while and is currently playing in Turkey on loan from Benfica....sign him up.

cyberman

Another left footed attacking midfielder.

I'm sure Pogba, Sanchez and Martial will be delighted.
If it's midfield then we need a left footer?
I'd be happy with a goal threat, a consistent goal threat

Devil may care

Not good enough but tall so Mourinho would probably like him, he's linked with Wolves as well, that's where he belongs.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Another left footed attacking midfielder.

I'm sure Pogba, Sanchez and Martial will be delighted.
He plays very centrally, either behind the striker or even CM at times, those are his best positions. Not really anywhere near the wing positions. Physically a very good threat too. He's the ideal Fellaini replacement - he's technically amazing, a great dribbler and got an amazing passing range on him. Very prolific this season too with headers.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Right I'm out at my Mrs,'friends engagement drinks which is literally the worst thing I could ask for after losing an FA cup final. Making an effort with her friends ffs.

I'm very drunk and I apolosie for invading this thread hut a redcafe refresh led me to believe there is traction here.

Does anyone know if this guys is any good? Where does he play? Has a credible source linked us to him?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Didn't he/his agent try to sell himself to United last summer?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Good idea by Jose, all these "good well known" attackers are doing rubbish, so sign a crap lad from Turkey, he's bound to be a winner!

don't actually know if he's crap.

J_XO

I get the feeling he’s Fellaini’s replacement. A bench option/rotation so of course nothing to be ecstatic about.

Snafu17

I feel like we are linked with a player from a Turkish league by a few "very reliable" newspapers every summer and I don't think we ever have signed anyone from there.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I get the feeling he’s Fellaini’s replacement. A bench option/rotation so of course nothing to be ecstatic about.
The people who want Fellaini gone might say otherwise.

AndyJ1985

If Fellaini is leaving that's something to get ecstatic about.

Devil may care

I'm not wumming here but it'll be impressive if you lads actually see the Turkish league.
I've seen him play for Benfica before he went to Turkey, which is a 4th tier league, and a bit of him in the CL/EL, he's big and clumsy with a good shot on him and not much else, if he wasn't 6'3 we'd not even look his way.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
From what I'm reading about him, he's nothing like Fellaini.

Sigma

I'm not wumming here but it'll be impressive if you lads actually see the Turkish league.
Majority of people saying he isn't good enough are just saying that because he plays in the Turkish league without actually having watched him enough times to warrant that conclusion.

el3mel

In the Turkish league yeah.... But it's a big jump to make. He's clearly very talented and I'm not talking Memphis type talent either, he's a very fantastic footballer.
If he has the right mentality then he can make this jump. Let's hope it'll turn well if he ends up signing.

United Pro

So if this does happen, will we be buying from Benfica or Besiktas, as the latter have a buying option?

Saf94

If this guy is bought as a squad player then perfect. Today showed we need something different when it’s not working and not just lumping it up to Fellaini. Right now we have no attacking players who can make runs beyond the striker and get goals, someone who can get in behind and cause problems and create space. If Talisca can do that, and from the descriptions it seems like he might, then it’s definitely worth having him in the team.

I don’t care if we sign some players who aren’t stars as long as they bring some qualities to the team which we lack