Tammy Abraham - Roma Striker

Raw

Utter twats. Read the replies saying it's mostly troll accounts, still doesn't excuse racism.

Like that Rashford and Lingard are sticking up for him.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
VAR isn't used for this.
Cities penalty on the weekend was reviewed for Rices encroachment and Fabianski moving. Commentators said they’d be using VAR to make sure keepers didn’t go off the line too soon.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
There's like a massive, massive gap between him and Giroud. Chelsea seem to be fecked up front.
Agreed. Abraham gives them some legs at the least upfront. I'd not quite give up on him yet though, let's see how he does against the bottom half of the table rather than Man Utd and Liverpool.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Are you looking at the same pic? Both his feet are off the line.
Yes, that's why I specified the left leg and said that 'there's not much in it'. There's an obvious infringement but I presume that most people are losing their shit over the forward leg. Plus the still frame, Abraham is already kicking it, it's not like he's taking the run-up and Adrian is already going off the line.

Josep Dowling

When I saw him at Swansea I never thought he could make it as Premier League striker.

He had that strike against us which hit the spot on Saturday then disappeared for the entire game. His movement was shocking against Liverpool, I think he ran in the way of the player on the ball about 5 times. Then missed the pen trying to roll it down the middle, not what you would expect from a centre forward.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I like him as a player personally.

Think he will have a decent season and will prove himself to be a good Premier League striker - whether or not that is at Chelsea, is another matter.

Hughie77

As much as I dislike those cnuts, there's not much in it. In 2019/20 there's only 1 leg that has to be on the/in the goal line, so the left leg there is fine.
I'm a bid short sighted but even I can see both feet off the line! Wrong call retake pen

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
He plays fine as a young player and he will have lots of game time this season for him to develop. This is a season for Chelsea to develop their young players.

0le

Twitter is just an awful platform. I don't use it, but is there anyway you can publish tweets and disable comments, like you can do in Youtube? Would this not solve some of the problems?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Why does this place love writing off players after a few games? It's so odd :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Why does this place love writing off players after a few games? It's so odd :lol:
It's the knee-jerk caf. One game in and we've already concluded Maguire is a hit, Abraham is a flop, Chelsea suck balls, Lampard is on sack watch and Pulisic is shite.

Then in 3 weeks half of the above may change and we will forget we thought any different.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
feck knows mate, i'd think people would realise by now that you can't judge players after just 2 games but they do it anyway.

With some composure he'll be a decent backup for Chelsea this season, not top quality but thats hardly expected from the lad is it?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
His name isn't actually Tammy.

Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham.

I'm gonna start a chant on Sunday; "give me a K..."
How many names does he have? :lol:

Is this one of those cases where I've heard that in England most kids have both their parents names combined?

Nick7

Cities penalty on the weekend was reviewed for Rices encroachment and Fabianski moving. Commentators said they’d be using VAR to make sure keepers didn’t go off the line too soon.
I thought it was the linesman that called that?

How many names does he have? :lol:

Is this one of those cases where I've heard that in England most kids have both their parents names combined?
I have 5 names. Most people I know have 4, 5 really isn't a stretch.

Dolf

He positioned himself in the gap, which was pretty big, between Van Dijk and Matip. There were a few moments where he only needed a long ball to be one on one with the keeper. Too bad none of his teammates noticed it.

lsd

The Oracle
I think most people are judging him from his time at Swansea and Villa where he may have scored goals but still didn't really look like a premiership striker .

Hes similar to Bamford and the likes of Gayle and Frazier Campbell etc a striker that will score un the championship but that's his level

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
A good goal to get his confidence going would do him a world of good. He was thrown into the deep end and if his shot into the post against us had gone in goal we could be praising his talent instead of laughing at him.

Overall I'm not impressed or extremely unimpressed. Throws his body around badly, but he gets into ok positions to get shots off and if he manages to get his shot accuracy improved then he could be a decent striker. Still young.

That said, I obviously hope he fails as he plays for Chelsea, and the only Chelsea fan I'd be happy for if he turned out good would be duffer.

Finally, the racist bunch can feck off. They have no place in the sport (or the world).

SambaBoy

Seen a tweet about there being racist abuse aimed at him after the Super Cup game. Disgusting if true and can see it affecting him mentally. He's being getting a lot of stick for his start to the season already and missing that penalty/coupled with the abuse may affect him and unless he scores in the next few games then Chelsea could turn to Giroud straight away.