Tammy Abraham - Roma Striker

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea

18 year old striker that has scored 10 goals in 12 games so far this season. Tops the Championship scoring charts with 7 goals in 9 matches.

Seems like it's unsustainable but then again, people said the same exact thing about Rashford earlier this year.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He looks massive for an 18 year old.

Kag

Could do with adding who he is currently playing for in the OP. At a guess I'll say that's a Forest kit.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Could do with adding who he is currently playing for in the OP. At a guess I'll say that's a Forest kit.
It's Bristol. Doing well to replace Kodija so far it would seem.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He is an absolute donkey.

Seen him play live last week and he has very little technique.

Found his level it would seem.
I'd have to disagree with that, having watched him 6/7 times this season. He's not on the level of top strikers technically, but considering he's only 18 and has played only 14 competitive games, I think that's a bizarre post.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
A mate of mine was at the Fulham game in midweek, said he was absolutely incredible, and a class above everyone else on the pitch after coming on.

For the record, I've never seen him play.

JB08

I like that he's poacher, not just another speed merchant.
He's definitely that, pretty much all of his goals from the 6 yard box this season, he just has a knack of getting goals.

AlwaysRed66

When I first heard the name I thought they were talking about women's football. What bloke is called Tammy.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Born in Camberwell, London, UK. Joined Chelsea at U8 level. Height: 1.9 m (6'3"). [according to Wikipedia]. So hard to fake UK birth certificate. There's also a wrist examination doctors can do today making it hard to fake a teenager's age.
You can prove anything you want with facts ffs. Gullible

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Another goal today and a backheel assist to lead the comeback against Forrest. 11th of the season.

WhoDaGOAT

To be fair it is pretty much what Chelsea have hoped from numerous prospects in recent years and not got.
Lots of Chelsea's players have done well out on loan, then return to pretty much no opportunities.

Costa and Batshuayi will be hard to dislodge.

Classical Mechanic

Lots of Chelsea's players have done well out on loan, then return to pretty much no opportunities.

I think Tammy could dislodge both in a couple of years. He has taken to senior football superbly and is a physical beast as well so he has everything to be a Premier League striker.

AshfordLad

I think Tammy could dislodge both in a couple of years. He has taken to senior football superbly and is a physical beast as well so he has everything to be a Premier League striker.
Costa will surely be off back to Athleti in a couple of seasons.

Tammy is all what Lukaku never was. Limited player, but very very good at what he does.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Costa will surely be off back to Athleti in a couple of seasons.

Tammy is all what Lukaku never was. Limited player, but very very good at what he does.
Jesus, steady on...I'm not a fan of Lukaku but to say that right now is beyond ridiculous! Lukaku has done much more than score a dozen goals for a championship club.

AshfordLad

Jesus, steady on...I'm not a fan of Lukaku but to say that right now is beyond ridiculous! Lukaku has done much more than score a dozen goals for a championship club.
You dont know the meaning of "was" do you.:lol:
Did I say "never could be" or such?

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
You dont know the meaning of "was" do you.:lol:
Did I say "never could be" or such?
To be fair I'm quite drunk at this moment? Am j being a total pebis in thinking you said Abraham was better than Lukaku at the same age? Sorry!

JB08

Did alright today, gets kicked, pushed and elbowed so much. On Tuesday a Leeds player literally punched him while he was on the floor, which was a first for me to see. Got a good temperament though, I would get so frustrated :lol:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Did alright today, gets kicked, pushed and elbowed so much. On Tuesday a Leeds player literally punched him while he was on the floor, which was a first for me to see. Got a good temperament though, I would get so frustrated :lol:
Sounds like every game we've played against Leeds for the past 30-40 odd years..

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Loan spell couldn't be going better. To win Championship player of the month at eighteen is a bit good.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Scored 2 on his first start for England U21 today.

Here's a pic of him from about ten years ago (with Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Dom Solanke and some bloke)...