Tanguy Ndombele | Signed For Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CallyRed

Now he has signed for Spurs, I can say that I never wanted him anyway and he is overrated.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Didn't know he only signed for Lyon a year ago for 7m

red4ever 79

Congratulations Spurs for pulling off the signing of the summer so far. Great player will be a steal at that price and will further strengthen the Spuds

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He is a Dembele replacement.Ndombele is a similar player to Dembele with his runs and technical ability to get past a player or some burst of pace from defensive midfield space forward but I would say less energy,intensity in him than Dembele.

Also mostly plays in a 2 in a 4231 and limited in a tactical standpoint.
Good player but slightly overrated.
But a much much better passer

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
Congratulations Spurs for pulling off the signing of the summer so far. Great player will be a steal at that price and will further strengthen the Spuds
I like him, and he's pretty good, but I can't see him being a steal at that price. How many central midfielders have ever gone for more? Maybe 1-2?

trafford1980

There's absolutely no way anyone will ever consider him a steal at 65 million pounds. He'd need to least propel Spurs to trophies in the same way as the likes of De Bruyne and Bernado Silva have for City.

More likely he does a decent job and helps Spurs to a top four finish again. Whilst Pogba puts in another 15/15 + season and we have to sit through another year's worth of tripe about him being a waste of 90 million pounds.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
There's absolutely no way anyone will ever consider him a steal at 65 million pounds. He'd need to least propel Spurs to trophies in the same way as the likes of De Bruyne and Bernado Silva have for City.

More likely he does a decent job and helps Spurs to a top four finish again. Whilst Pogba puts in another 15/15 + season and we have to sit through another year's worth of tripe about him being a waste of 90 million pounds.
65m is not a steal, but it is a good deal. Oh, and to insist he needs to match the influence of De Bruyne or Silva to justify that price tag is pushing it a bit too far.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
Looks a terrific player on YouTube, but I'm always sceptical about players from the French League, looks can be deceiving. May have a really class player though, we will see.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
65m is not a steal, but it is a good deal. Oh, and to insist he needs to match the influence of De Bruyne or Silva to justify that price tag is pushing it a bit too far.
Is it? He's moved with a fee comparable to the one City paid for De Bruyne so it isn't so far fetched to suggest he should have a comparable impact on his side (obviously that impact can be different to what De Bruyne does for City)

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Is it? He's moved with a fee comparable to the one City paid for De Bruyne so it isn't so far fetched to suggest he should have a comparable impact on his side (obviously that impact can be different to what De Bruyne does for City)
De Bruyne went for 55m in 2015 man. Fees are crazy these days. We are being quoted 50m for McGinn&Tonic (according to that unmentionable rag)

croadyman

Fair play to Spurs for getting the deal done,time to lock this thread now and accept the fact not getting top 4 cost us signing him in the end. I am disappointed but will just have to move on and look elsewhere for CM options.

Crashoutcassius

He costs 36x the amount roy Keane went for though so a bit steep on that metric

Status
Not open for further replies.