Television Taskmaster | Taskmaster VR Coming 2024 to Steam and Meta

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
He had a good start to that task with using the bucket and then it went downhill from there.

No idea how Johnny got so many points on the vanishing task... maybe due to creativity/time spent.

At first I thought the audience was going to be awful with the overdoing it on the laughing in the introduction but after that it calmed down and felt like a usual episode.

Daisy must have peed herself at some point with the amount of laughing she was doing :lol:

Probably won't be a classic series but some good moments in that episode during pretty tough tasks.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
He had a good start to that task with using the bucket and then it went downhill from there.

No idea how Johnny got so many points on the vanishing task... maybe due to creativity/time spent.

At first I thought the audience was going to be awful with the overdoing it on the laughing in the introduction but after that it calmed down and felt like a usual episode.

Daisy must have peed herself at some point with the amount of laughing she was doing :lol:

Probably won't be a classic series but some good moments in that episode during pretty tough tasks.
I think it might have to do with the fact that he's one of the most respected comedians in the game right now, wouldn't surprise me to see him get a little bit of leeway due to his sheer likeability.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Like I said when he was announced, I think Johnny Vegas is a lot smarter than people give him credit for. Seems like some people haven’t really seen him since the 90s when he was doing his fat drunken shtick.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Some stuff that was edited out of the final version :drool:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Like I said when he was announced, I think Johnny Vegas is a lot smarter than people give him credit for. Seems like some people haven’t really seen him since the 90s when he was doing his fat drunken shtick.
People who think he's dumb are paying his bills at least. Takes certain kind of smarts to be as quick witted as he is. Usually when he's on 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown he's usually the best one at either maths or words. Won The Weakest Link. Very clever at balancing funny and winning.

JakeC

I think I'm in love with Katherine Ryan and it's becoming a problem

prateik

I mustve really missed it.. I dont think it was a slow start.. I liked the first 2 tasks as well.

Also.. should have taken the table to the phone booth.
I think I'm in love with Katherine Ryan and it's becoming a problem
Ryan or Parkinson? Parkinson I get.. Ryan.. less so.

lsd

The Oracle
Listened to the Podcast with Ed Gamble and Alex Horne after the first episode .

For the egg task there was a magnet in one of the boxes that could have been lowered down to bring the pan up to the contestants .

They also couldn't understand why no one thought to pour the drinks into the bucket from the phone booth and just carry the bucket. Mawaan was the only one to use the bucket but for some reason tried to use a chute for it

Yagami

Good post resistant
I usually wait until my brother comes to visit from S.Korea before watching it, but, with Covid, who knows when he'll be back here in Manchester so I may have to just watch this now.

lsd

The Oracle
Looks like Daisy was the one Greg referred too as the contestant who annoyed him by just bringing whatever she grabbed from home on her way to the prize task

JakeC

I am not a crook
Monkey noises
sex noises
Computer noises
Nose noises
GET YOUR BODILY THING
a sort of boat noise
I will i will I will
Chirp chirp chirp
*blows some raspberries
A yar moo?
I will i will i will
A fax machine
Jazz music
A car
A wasp
A ghost
Sneezing
A hamster
A pain

NinjaFletch

Still entertaining enough, but I reckon this has to be the weakest collection of guests they've had.

Has Richard Herring ever been funny on anything?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The circumstances it was filmed in are telling, I think. They don't have a live audience to feed off, they're physically distant on stage, they weren't able to mingle off stage like previous series' contestants did, they're surrounded by a crew working harder than usual to keep things going and they have the giddy laughing fits of people who have been stuck inside for months. All makes it feel a bit flat. Not sure it's fair to compare it to other seasons though, or to blame the contestants themselves. And it's still entertaining enough to justify the watch.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Another bad start (have any of them seen this show!) but again picking up.

I love how much Catherine is actually like Jen :lol:
Some of the stuff these lot are bringing in are truly awful. I guess Johnny saved his a bit with some funny lines when discussing it. Mawaan's rabbit was scary.

Mawaan just saying "I think that's just Johnny" as Johnny is on the umpire chair repeating 'I am not a crook' :lol:

Damien

Staff
Listened to the Podcast with Ed Gamble and Alex Horne after the first episode .

For the egg task there was a magnet in one of the boxes that could have been lowered down to bring the pan up to the contestants .

They also couldn't understand why no one thought to pour the drinks into the bucket from the phone booth and just carry the bucket. Mawaan was the only one to use the bucket but for some reason tried to use a chute for it
Guessing the magnet was in the box that they all ignored.

Yeah, I thought Mawaan had it but he's definitely one of those who has some seemingly decent ideas, then ruins it by overthinking or forgetting what the task said (hoops).

Looks like Daisy was the one Greg referred too as the contestant who annoyed him by just bringing whatever she grabbed from home on her way to the prize task
My thought too. White wine then a crumpet, though Johnny is just as bad with Anti-reflux medicine and a teabag.

harms

Staff
Anyone got a way to watch it?
They release full episodes on their official YouTube channel (who does that?!) for anyone who isn’t watching it from UK (or from a UK-based IP address).

harms

Staff
They only did that for the first episode, as far as I can tell.
Not sure if there’s a big delay and would they continue to upload them (hopefully), but the 2nd episode is also on there:

hobbers

Weak ass line up not really living up to the previous seasons so far, as expected. It's a real struggle just to tolerate Daisy for a full episode.

Damien

Staff
Johnny is my favourite.

Was obvious after the second week that Daisy was the one with the shit home task items that Greg mentioned but this week sealed it.

Daisy annoys me at times but good thinking on the pasta task.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Watching Katherine Parkinson attempt to do the catapult challenge with Alex constantly laughing/face palming next to her was excellent. She really is bad at this show. :lol: