Teacher beheaded near Paris after showing cartoons of Prophet Muhammad

Simbo

Complete nonsense.

Tomorrow is some Manchester United fans carry out murders, will you accept responsibility and stop supporting the club?

If certain groups in your country carry out vile acts, will you leave your country?

If the human race continues being destructive, will you forgo your humanness?

Maybe all the Brits here should have to pay for the Empires sins too.
If there was a constant ongoing issue of extremeist united fans murdering random innocent people because they were upset by an offenseive meme some random Liverpool fan posted on the internet and the club shrugged its shoulders and blamed the meme poster... I'm pretty sure I would cut all ties I had to the club and actively seek its demise.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
His stopping practicing his faith will do feck all for stopping acts of violence. Just like a Brit leaving his country wouldn't have stopped all the atrocities committed on colonies.

I'd like to also know whether concerned non vegatarians will stop eating their favourite dishes for stopping future butchering of innocence animals.
Thats up for debate. If today 1million muslims upped and left, that could be a massive catalyst for change especially when its one of the cult religions that like to glorify their numbers. But sadly, we're never going to find that will we. We're just going to get a bunch of excuses and victim blaming.
But anyway, lets have this discussion when the next terrorist attack happens. The numbers killed are not even that high in this one, 3 dead, its just that beheading is what everyone is finding gruesome.

fergieisold

Another bunch of people beheaded, and the same rigmarole of apologists making excuses for them. I don't have any issues with the extremists, they're nutters, but the "moderates" making excuses for them is what really riles me.
It's something that has to change. After the attacks we've seen all sorts of excuses. Islamophobia, bullying of muslims, it's the wests fault, other religions can be violent too. This is what dominates the moderate response rather than condemnation of the attacks and acknowledgment that there are problems with islamic extremism.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I'm from Singapore, Malaysia's neighbour. This man was re-elected as PM not too long ago in a political system that relies heavily on race-based (and by extention religion) politics, so saying he doesn't have much influence over Muslims is baseless and even dangerous for non-Muslims living in the region.
I'm certain most Muslims outside the region won't even know who he is. Going by what he's saying I'm glad he's no longer in office.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
You could be the nicest guy on this planet but you ARE responsible for anything and everything that happens in the name of your shared belief system.

Drop the imaginary friends and all the problems that your religion — and every other religion — have created decrease significantly. Isn‘t that reason enough? Don‘t you think you could step away from your irrational belief if it could save your neighbour/colleague/friend from being beheaded by a lunatic following the same belief system? Why not? Because in reality you don‘t give a shit. You don‘t want to leave your comfort zone, you don‘t want to disappoint your family and friends of the same belief. You choose to be part of a big lie over evolving.

As long as you hold on to it, of course you‘re also responsible for what is caused by it.

You have it in your own hands yet refuse to accept responsibility and instead continue to deny being part of the problem.
Classic.

bsCallout

You could be the nicest guy on this planet but you ARE responsible for anything and everything that happens in the name of your shared belief system.

Drop the imaginary friends and all the problems that your religion — and every other religion — have created decrease significantly. Isn‘t that reason enough? Don‘t you think you could step away from your irrational belief if it could save your neighbour/colleague/friend from being beheaded by a lunatic following the same belief system? Why not? Because in reality you don‘t give a shit. You don‘t want to leave your comfort zone, you don‘t want to disappoint your family and friends of the same belief. You choose to be part of a big lie over evolving.

As long as you hold on to it, of course you‘re also responsible for what is caused by it.

You have it in your own hands yet refuse to accept responsibility and instead continue to deny being part of the problem.
Are you sure you engaged your brain before posting?

MadMike

:lol:

Once again you're really living up to that user name. Have another go at the video, it might take a few watches to sink in.
Once again with an inane, moronic response. Keep it up, it's an ongoing record of 7 years it seems.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
If there was a constant ongoing issue of extremeist united fans murdering random innocent people because they were upset by an offenseive meme some random Liverpool fan posted on the internet and the club shrugged its shoulders and blamed the meme poster... I'm pretty sure I would cut all ties I had to the club and actively seek its demise.
The western nations has as much sin in creating these extremist in the first place. Instigating war, political toppling of goverments, destabilizing middle east, war on terror but he wrong address, continuous occupation of foreign land. Yet you guys closes a blind eye on the sins of your government yet are quick to condemn when moderate muslims as much as defend their religion.

Them extremist arent born from normal cermon, they are especially targeted by islamic radicals cleric with deeper agenda. You blame the puppet master behind all the youth radicalism you'll be surprised on who and what sort of people and agenda behind it. They are terrorist who happened to have Islam as religion.

If you think this is only because of a simple cartoon you're too naive. Hebdo is just the trigger, the hate for the western world and whatever his gripe is lies much bigger than a simple cartoon

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The western nations has as much sin in creating these extremist in the first place. Instigating war, political toppling of goverments, destabilizing middle east, war on terror but he wrong address, continuous occupation of foreign land. Yet you guys closes a blind eye on the sins of your government yet are quick to condemn when moderate muslims as much as defend their religion.

Them extremist arent born from normal cermon, they are especially targeted by islamic radicals cleric with deeper agenda. You blame the puppet master behind all the youth radicalism you'll be surprised on who and what sort of people and agenda behind it. They are terrorist who happened to have Islam as religion.

If you think this is only because of a simple cartoon you're too naive. Hebdo is just the trigger, the hate for the western world and whatever his gripe is lies much bigger than a simple cartoon
This is a very good point. People didnt just wake up one day in their luxurious mansion screaming death to the USA. Leaders prey on the fears and angers of the downthrodden who are rightly scared and angry. There's a very good reason the west is hated by large parts of the world and I dont think any of it is written in the Quran.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Spoken with the arrogance and ignorance only a person of true faith can muster without shame.
:lol: I'm not a believer. I just don't like people going after innocent people who aren't at fault. It's extremely dangerous for society and what you expect from the extreme right wing nutjobs.

Sweet Square

Once again with an inane, moronic response. Keep it up, it's an ongoing record of 7 years it seems.
Firstly thanks for following my work. I truly appreciate the fans who been here since the start. Secondly you might want to drop the whole annoying random Muslims on internet with you're mid 2000's new atheism shtick, not a great look tbh.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
It's something that has to change. After the attacks we've seen all sorts of excuses. Islamophobia, bullying of muslims, it's the wests fault, other religions can be violent too. This is what dominates the moderate response rather than condemnation of the attacks and acknowledgment that there are problems with islamic extremism.
Right? They could just lie low for sometime till the hype dies down, like Glaston does, but they're out and about actively advocating on behalf of the terrorists.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
I can only work with what you share with us:

Take it personal or don‘t, I‘m addressing any and every religious person. You ARE responsible. For all the shit that happens because of your story. Too many times have I heard excuses and pseudo-reasoning for crimes committed in the name of whoever or whatever you/they claim to be omnipotent. Fiction remains fiction no matter how much you sugarcoat or modify it.
So you’re responsible for all crimes committed by non religious people?.....

70% plus of mass shooters in the USA are Atheist.

You need to stop them. They’re your people. DO SOMETHING!

Simbo

Fair. Is this why even the so called moderate muslims and those living in the west are taking the side of the murderers by blaming Macron/cartoonists/etc, and pushing #boycottfrance? As they too hold this hatred to some extent?

Dr. Funkenstein

Not CAF Geert Wilders
Oh get a grip really I've heard all these BS arguments by right wing extremists already, you clearly have an agenda and looking at your posting history it's not a great look. So you can crawl back into the woodwork.
Nothing wrong with my posting history. You're trying to intimidate people to prevent criticism on an ideology that promotes violence, war, imperialism, misogyny, slavery, obedience and threatens gays, jews, and everyone who doesnt follow their rules without questioning. Reminds you of anything? Who are you calling right wing extremists? People who want liberty, equality, fraternity, tolerance, peace, freedom of religion, freedom of expression, social cohesion, opportunity and beeing free from fear?
I don’t think France can win this battle by visibly waiving a big stick. It should publicly adopt a pragmatic approach towards the cartoons (even if it goes against the principle of laïcicité) while devoting all efforts towards targeting the scum who preach this hate.
This is not about cartoons, this is about power. Another inch needs to be given, not just in a conflict between islam and the West, but also in a show off between different branches and movements of islam, they're competing in toughness like Latin-American drug lords. Every muslim leader has to be more offended than the other and 'every' muslim too, it's a competition in intolerance on several levels. France is having these battles at several fronts, in streets, schools, swimming pools and beaches.
You and everyone knows what the term Islamophobia means in the framework we use, it is physical verbal and psychological discrimination.
I wanted to know what it is and it doesn't seem to exist. I don't deny there's racism that affects muslims, but your faith and the way you practice it is a choice you've made that can be judged, and ridiculed. I like to ridicule calvinists and other protestants, I like to ridicule catholics (still many of my family), but if I ridicule islam it's suddenly something akin to racism? You can't hide behind a fiction just because you came up with a word from criticism on what you stand for. Why is there no hinduphobia, christianophobia, buddhistphobia and zoroastrophobia? Has the racism or bigotry suddenly disappeared with often a lot darker skin colours, or might it have something to do with islam beeing the most agressive, violent, expansive, intolerant, demanding and hateful of them all and there's a lot of reason in fearing it?

It's fear and hate. I know you want to undermine that and subtly suggest that it's only natural to do that to Muslims. Cool, man.
No, i like to make it between Western values and the most backward of religions. Besides the by now regular stabbings and beheadings by some margin the largest group of victims of islam in Europe are the European musllims, especially the truly moderate ones. The system of oppression and submission targets them first, to keep in line, be the most muslim by beeing more conservative and strict. There are a lot of very conservative and agressive muslim men who see it as their task to guard the faith and practices by intimidation. There's always this force, this greater islam trying to hold them back, trying to make islam everything but just another religion practiced freely in the West.

Many of the modern left, contrary to their predecessors who were much more thorough in their analysis, has chosen denial over realism and pretends all these muslim immigrants will soon embrace their LGTBQ-agenda and change from their extremely intolerant background into the most tolerant as is unique to Europe just because some group of genderfluid environmentalists who believe the headscarf is a feminist statement smile at them and claim they're welcome. A huge part of the left has lost it's reason in more than one way but that doesn't justify calling a genuine reasonable fear a phobia.
The threat of Nazis is a much more realistic one than that of an islamisation. After all, the AfD - a party that consists of right wing extremists - holds 12,5% in the Bundestag and in a European comparison, that's actually a low percentage. And PEGIDA and the AfD are actually strongest in regions in which muslims make up less than 2-3% of the population. A quick research suggests that in 2019, Germany registered 425 religiously motivated crimes but 22.342 cases motivated by right wing ideologies. Last year, a popular politician was killed by a Nazi.
Germany registers anti-semitic incidents automatically as extreme-right. In my view that's justifiable because there's very little difference between radical muslims and neonazi's, but not to paint the wrong picture. It's also not just about the numbers but also about the seriousness of cirmes. I don't want to downplay the neonazi threat in Germany but slashings and driving trucks through crowds are a bit different from waving flags and singing songs.

Also, your computation is also exaggerated. First, you couldn't expect the influx to continue.
Why not? There are billions of people in the world who would like to live in Europe instead of their muslim country that usually has messed up. The union of employers was watering at the mouth at the sight of so much cheap labour, people were claiming it would solve the problem of the aging population despite the remarkably low percentage of wombs among the war refugees, a remarkably low percentage of people from a region in war too. It's not like the conservative and often rich muslim countries tried to keep all these highly educated muslims in the muslim world. No, they are ready to finance the extremely conservative and often radical islam in Germany and send hateful imams and contribute to dragging back muslims to fundamentalism and promote outbreeding the infidels by having more kids and have them younger. The latter is not to be underestimated when it comes to demographic change. It's not like the muslim world doesn't have plans for Europe and those don't involve the wishes of the infidels.

It's not like the German government said wait a minute, we have a social contract, we're a democracy, we have to serve the people as they are and do what's best for the Germans of now and for example take social cohesion into consideration. The German government didn't question it's own right to force a huge demograhpic change upon the Germans, nor did of course the EU. And it was not like they were in control, immigration was decided on by the immigrants by reaching the border, whether that was the EU's border or the German border. Of course this caused opposition, an oppositon that migh be a bit smelly, especially around the edges, but the rise of Pegida and AfD are part of the dynamic that forced the government to take back control, ironically helped by Orban who built a fence. Now the pace is slower but policy is still changing the demographic of Germany in the hope it will all magically work out this time with islam despite it never did anywhere before and muslims worldwide and in Europe have only become more conservative and radical since. Yes it worked out for lots of individual muslims, and it worked out with a lot of individual muslims, but in great numbers they always come with the troublesome ones. As a whole, mass muslim immigration has caused trouble everywhere and the country with the most muslims who've been there the longest has the most problems. The French are not perfect but name one country that managed to make it a success.

Also, your model would require all those muslims being religious traditionalists. Moreover, 5-10% would never be enough to force people to convert to Islam since we're living in secular countries with functioning legal and executive authorities. All of this is just a pretext to mask xenophobia.

So yes, I think it's more than fair to call the fear of an islamisation "Islamophobia". Again, I'm not speaking of fear regarding terrorist attacks or something along those lines but some people really think that we might sooner than later have to live according to the sharia and that's definitely not a rational thing to believe or fight against. And the people inflicting and promoting such fears know that very well themselves, they just use it to foster their agendas.
It's not a simple as that, as in once there is a muslim majority they will vote for sharia and then we're all living like in Iran or Saudi-Arabia or whatever. Islam doesn't work democratically. A fanatic minority has a huge impact, it already has, because it doesn't stick to the rules of functioning legal and executive authorities, who often don't function when it comes to islam btw. Islamisation is also self censorship out of fear of kalashnikovs and getting beheaded. It's a very simple choice, do I make that joke, draw that cartoon or write that piece and have to look over my shoulder all the time, or do I just do something else so my life doesn't get difficult? You can't hardly blame them, is that islamophobic? The continuous fanaticism wears the functioning legal and executive authorities out, and other institutions also. Try to teach a class with a majority muslim kids about the holocaust, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, gay rights and tolerance, that's going to be a very difficult lesson and in the evening you have to answer to the parents and other family members. It's a constant fight and you can't expect teachers or other parents to keep that up all the time and they don't. Many very progressive 'welcome refugees' parents are giving up, the school is not the multicultural paradise they envisioned, but dominated by a multicultural group that tells their kids they'll burn in hell, can't eat porc on their sandwiches and boys and girls can't touch. When it comes to their own kids they're suddenly forced to face the reality of islam in Europe and change schools.

There's a lot more to be rationally and reasonably scared of than a muslim majority democratically imposing the sharia.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nothing wrong with my posting history. You're trying to intimidate people to prevent criticism on an ideology that promotes violence, war, imperialism, misogyny, slavery, obedience and threatens gays, jews, and everyone who doesnt follow their rules without questioning. Reminds you of anything? Who are you calling right wing extremists? People who want liberty, equality, fraternity, tolerance, peace, freedom of religion, freedom of expression, social cohesion, opportunity and beeing free from fear?
This is not about cartoons, this is about power. Another inch needs to be given, not just in a conflict between islam and the West, but also in a show off between different branches and movements of islam, they're competing in toughness like Latin-American drug lords. Every muslim leader has to be more offended than the other and 'every' muslim too, it's a competition in intolerance on several levels. France is having these battles at several fronts, in streets, schools, swimming pools and beaches.
I wanted to know what it is and it doesn't seem to exist. I don't deny there's racism that affects muslims, but your faith and the way you practice it is a choice you've made that can be judged, and ridiculed. I like to ridicule calvinists and other protestants, I like to ridicule catholics (still many of my family), but if I ridicule islam it's suddenly something akin to racism? You can't hide behind a fiction just because you came up with a word from criticism on what you stand for. Why is there no hinduphobia, christianophobia, buddhistphobia and zoroastrophobia? Has the racism or bigotry suddenly disappeared with often a lot darker skin colours, or might it have something to do with islam beeing the most agressive, violent, expansive, intolerant, demanding and hateful of them all and there's a lot of reason in fearing it?

No, i like to make it between Western values and the most backward of religions. Besides the by now regular stabbings and beheadings by some margin the largest group of victims of islam in Europe are the European musllims, especially the truly moderate ones. The system of oppression and submission targets them first, to keep in line, be the most muslim by beeing more conservative and strict. There are a lot of very conservative and agressive muslim men who see it as their task to guard the faith and practices by intimidation. There's always this force, this greater islam trying to hold them back, trying to make islam everything but just another religion practiced freely in the West.

Many of the modern left, contrary to their predecessors who were much more thorough in their analysis, has chosen denial over realism and pretends all these muslim immigrants will soon embrace their LGTBQ-agenda and change from their extremely intolerant background into the most tolerant as is unique to Europe just because some group of genderfluid environmentalists who believe the headscarf is a feminist statement smile at them and claim they're welcome. A huge part of the left has lost it's reason in more than one way but that doesn't justify calling a genuine reasonable fear a phobia.
Germany registers anti-semitic incidents automatically as extreme-right. In my view that's justifiable because there's very little difference between radical muslims and neonazi's, but not to paint the wrong picture. It's also not just about the numbers but also about the seriousness of cirmes. I don't want to downplay the neonazi threat in Germany but slashings and driving trucks through crowds are a bit different from waving flags and singing songs.

Why not? There are billions of people in the world who would like to live in Europe instead of their muslim country that usually has messed up. The union of employers was watering at the mouth at the sight of so much cheap labour, people were claiming it would solve the problem of the aging population despite the remarkably low percentage of wombs among the war refugees, a remarkably low percentage of people from a region in war too. It's not like the conservative and often rich muslim countries tried to keep all these highly educated muslims in the muslim world. No, they are ready to finance the extremely conservative and often radical islam in Germany and send hateful imams and contribute to dragging back muslims to fundamentalism and promote outbreeding the infidels by having more kids and have them younger. The latter is not to be underestimated when it comes to demographic change. It's not like the muslim world doesn't have plans for Europe and those don't involve the wishes of the infidels.

It's not like the German government said wait a minute, we have a social contract, we're a democracy, we have to serve the people as they are and do what's best for the Germans of now and for example take social cohesion into consideration. The German government didn't question it's own right to force a huge demograhpic change upon the Germans, nor did of course the EU. And it was not like they were in control, immigration was decided on by the immigrants by reaching the border, whether that was the EU's border or the German border. Of course this caused opposition, an oppositon that migh be a bit smelly, especially around the edges, but the rise of Pegida and AfD are part of the dynamic that forced the government to take back control, ironically helped by Orban who built a fence. Now the pace is slower but policy is still changing the demographic of Germany in the hope it will all magically work out this time with islam despite it never did anywhere before and muslims worldwide and in Europe have only become more conservative and radical since. Yes it worked out for lots of individual muslims, and it worked out with a lot of individual muslims, but in great numbers they always come with the troublesome ones. As a whole, mass muslim immigration has caused trouble everywhere and the country with the most muslims who've been there the longest has the most problems. The French are not perfect but name one country that managed to make it a success.

It's not a simple as that, as in once there is a muslim majority they will vote for sharia and then we're all living like in Iran or Saudi-Arabia or whatever. Islam doesn't work democratically. A fanatic minority has a huge impact, it already has, because it doesn't stick to the rules of functioning legal and executive authorities, who often don't function when it comes to islam btw. Islamisation is also self censorship out of fear of kalashnikovs and getting beheaded. It's a very simple choice, do I make that joke, draw that cartoon or write that piece and have to look over my shoulder all the time, or do I just do something else so my life doesn't get difficult? You can't hardly blame them, is that islamophobic? The continuous fanaticism wears the functioning legal and executive authorities out, and other institutions also. Try to teach a class with a majority muslim kids about the holocaust, freedom of religion, freedom of speech, gay rights and tolerance, that's going to be a very difficult lesson and in the evening you have to answer to the parents and other family members. It's a constant fight and you can't expect teachers or other parents to keep that up all the time and they don't. Many very progressive 'welcome refugees' parents are giving up, the school is not the multicultural paradise they envisioned, but dominated by a multicultural group that tells their kids they'll burn in hell, can't eat porc on their sandwiches and boys and girls can't touch. When it comes to their own kids they're suddenly forced to face the reality of islam in Europe and change schools.

There's a lot more to be rationally and reasonably scared of than a muslim majority democratically imposing the sharia.
You have the same ideology as the Christchurch shooter and people like yourself and Islamic extremists feed off each other, and innocent Muslims and non religious are stuck right in the middle of it.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
You might want to check Saudi Arabia's penal system which is based on Sharia. They chop off more people's head's every year than anyone.
Those are their laws. At least they have the guts to condemn someone who's outside the law both theirs and those of the west instead of just seeing the religion.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea

Take it personal or don‘t, I‘m addressing any and every religious person. You ARE responsible. For all the shit that happens because of your story. Too many times have I heard excuses and pseudo-reasoning for crimes committed in the name of whoever or whatever you/they claim to be omnipotent. Fiction remains fiction no matter how much you sugarcoat or modify it.
These are disgusting posts

Ventura

Those are their laws. At least they have the guts to condemn someone who's outside the law both theirs and those of the west instead of just seeing the religion.
Wow, people are even making excuses for Saudi-Arabia now, one of the most evil regimes in the world. That tells me everything I need to know about you, ThatsGreat.

"Those are their laws"? Are you for real?

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55

This doesn't make sense. You'd see how ridiculous it was if you tried to apply the same logic to other communities and groups.

Muslims are allowed their beliefs in western countries. They’re also allowed to get offended but they’re not going to be protected from being offended.
It’d be great if they figured that out quickly, for everyone’s sake.
Excellent point.

MadMike

Firstly thanks for following my work. I truly appreciate the fans who been here since the start. Secondly you might want to drop the whole annoying random Muslims on internet with you're mid 2000's new atheism shtick, not a great look tbh.
If you don’t like the look that’s an endorsement. Cheers!

Wolverine

I was born a Muslim. I'm not practicing but my family is. They are good people. And not responsible for what murderers do.
Legally I've never had that charge of accessory to murder put on me, so thankful your dumb opinion on my culpability stays with you.

I don't promote values like that. The religion that my friends and family practice isn't a death cult. I've challenged people I know when we have disagreements on social issues, but the one common thread even amongst the most religious of my friends/family I've never encountered is justification of violence. I'm teaching progressive values of tolerance etc to my youngest daughter and my wife wants her to be brought up a Muslim, I don't see those two things as antithetical.

You should be able to tell from some of the reactions of what you said in here how nonsensical your point of view is. You won't though.

Secular and rationalist spaces have mollycoddled dumb views about religious people and religions for ages now in online discourse so those views are embellished. I see it and hear it in ex-Muslim spaces. Zero introspection, insight or sense and yet lecturing others on rationality.

Jaqen H'ghar

I can't drive...55

Car crash of a post. Is the bolded actually based on anything other than bigoted opinion?
There is.

Antisemitism being one of the most notable, but you chose not to mention it as it doesn't fit in with your post. Where these religions you mention are a minority you'll find examples of varying severity , of discrimination against them. If you had cared to actually look.

I don't think the left defend Muslims because they think they identify with them or will, but rather out of the principal of standing with the minorities and weaker in society. Unlike the right wing that always seems to be galvanized by hatred of a minority.

That, again, is just your opinion.

GameOn

Perfect post, agreed on basically everything.

Simbo

I was born a Muslim. I'm not practicing but my family is. They are good people. And not responsible for what murderers do.
Legally I've never had that charge of accessory to murder put on me, so thankful your dumb opinion on my culpability stays with you.

I don't promote values like that. The religion that my friends and family practice isn't a death cult. I've challenged people I know when we have disagreements on social issues, but the one common thread even amongst the most religious of my friends/family I've never encountered is justification of violence. I'm teaching progressive values of tolerance etc to my youngest daughter and my wife wants her to be brought up a Muslim, I don't see those two things as antithetical.

You should be able to tell from some of the reactions of what you said in here how nonsensical your point of view is. You won't though.

Secular and rationalist spaces have mollycoddled dumb views about religious people and religions for ages now in online discourse so those views are embellished. I see it and hear it in ex-Muslim spaces. Zero introspection, insight or sense and yet lecturing others on rationality.
You say its nonsensical but there seems to be an awful lot of good people suggesting the west should just stop drawing cartoons if they don't want to be beheaded. This is taking the side of the murderers, supporting and justifying their actions. If only fractionally, its enough to justify the opinion.

There's good people in this thread suggesting these murders are the fault of Macron, the fault of Hebdo, etc.

This 'dumb' opinion is only going to become more and more widespread as western europe grows less tollerent of religion

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Wow, people are even making excuses for Saudi-Arabia now, one of the most evil regimes in the world. That tells me everything I need to know about you, ThatsGreat.

"Those are their laws"? Are you for real?
And of course, Saudi Arabia condemning Turkey has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Sauds being concerned about Erdogan becoming one of the most influential members in the Islam world.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
France needs the moderate and educated Muslims to shout down the Muslims that condone these attacks or try to deflect from condemning them by pulling out the old islamophobia, racism, imperialism, cards.
As soon as these loons surface they should be bombarded so to speak with logic and reason until they get the message.

If not, the French in particular are going to continue to have a problem.

GameOn

You say its nonsensical but there seems to be an awful lot of good people suggesting the west should just stop drawing cartoons if they don't want to be beheaded. This is taking the side of the murderers, supporting and justifying their actions. If only fractionally, its enough to justify the opinion.

There's good people in this thread suggesting these murders are the fault of Macron, the fault of Hebdo, etc.

This 'dumb' opinion is only going to become more and more widespread as western europe grows less tollerent of religion
Anyone really blaming those barbaric murders on C.Hebdo or Macron or even trying to relativize them, needs to get their head checked. Clearly something wrong with them.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Anyone really blaming those barbaric murders on C.Hebdo or Macron or even trying to relativize them, needs to get their head checked. Clearly something wrong with them.
And they’d rather deflect than step back, take pause and really dig deep into what the issue is at heart here.