Team Pre-Season Meal

Strats

Someone’s has to sit down with Greenwood and have proper word about his steaks.

Are they not feeding Pogba?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Why does Lee Grant have "gk" in brackets after his name. Is he a full kit wanker?

Infra-red

That well done fillet steak selection from Greenwood is pretty unforgivable. I'd say sell him but I guess he's still young and learning..
Utterly appalling. I'm surprised that the chef agreed to cook it.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Did Pogba not eat anything? I’ve seen him training so why was he not there?
Might be on a different list due to his dietary requirements - he’s Muslim so he would be eating halal?

ROFLUTION

No mention of Phil Jones' 4 course dinner? You're all missing the opportunity to slag off a player

Bruno thinking he'll become what he eats (GOAT)

It's a one off pre season meal, hardly the end of the world.

Here's what they eat mid season, Ben Foster always posts the food he eats before/after games. Not too different to what's on that list:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Luke Shaw " I'll have the chips, fries and some potato wedges on the side, thanks"

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Hope there is very little carbo on their meals during the season. No bread, pasta or potatoes lads, just meat meat meat and vegetables.
Why would they do that? Carbs are their main source of energy and they carbo load before matches. Carbs aren’t bad for you. It’s a staple of any footballers diet.

ChaddyP

Hope there is very little carbo on their meals during the season. No bread, pasta or potatoes lads, just meat meat meat and vegetables.
Couple things vegetables are carbs. And also it is absolutely imperative they eat different sources of carbohydrates and fats this season to stay healthy and have the energy needed to play a football game

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
It's ok they never got their food.

Pogba couldn't make his mind up so they all went without.

The usual culprit.

Redlyn

I waitressed and lots order well done steak. Especially black/Africans.

I'm more concerned how his list is getting leaked. A guy can't even order his meal without the public getting in on it.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
"Well done steak" guaranteed he gets the useless cut of beef.

Nick7

Pasta is one of the things footballers eat most ffs :lol: it’s a staple pre match meal.

diarm

For all the talk of the Glazers or a Saudi buyout, who'd have thought my biggest crisis of faith in 35 years of supporting this club would be a squad where not one man will eat a medium rare steak.

This is worse than the fannying about on the floor of the bus at West Ham. For shame.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Why would they do that? Carbs are their main source of energy and they carbo load before matches. Carbs aren’t bad for you. It’s a staple of any footballers diet.
You can change the fuel from carb to fat easily. You will get more ripped along the way. The way Keano did around 2000 I think when he ended up having 5% body fat.