Team Pre-Season Meal

RonaldoVII

Hadn't seen this anywhere else and a bit of a light-hearted one...

Will be used as a stick to beat some of them with but everyone deserves a cheat meal now and then. I think Greenwood going for a well done fillet steak is more cause for alarm than Shaw's carb overload :nervous:

Phil

That well done fillet steak selection from Greenwood is pretty unforgivable. I'd say sell him but I guess he's still young and learning..

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Hadn't seen this anywhere else and a bit of a light-hearted one...

Will be used as a stick to beat some of them with but everyone deserves a cheat meal now and then. I think Greenwood going for a well done fillet steak is more cause for alarm than Shaw's carb overload :nervous:
Not a rare or medium rare steak in sight, that’s the most criminal thing there!

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Bruno knows his food, strong order.

hobbers

Lingard, cheeseburger with only cheese and nothing else on it, embarrassing.

Well done fillet steak just as bad.

What a mess.

Nickosaur

Really hope that's a typo and Shaw didn't actually order fries AND chips :lol:
Mason ordering well-done steak is criminal.
Bruno going for all the sides!

Bondi77

Bit of a limited choice....fish and a choice of pasta would do me

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Cavani would have a medium rare steak and a glass of chianti

Sancho would go for the chicken supreme

Varane looks like he enjoys a high protein diet so probably chicken and steak plus a salad.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Hope there is very little carbo on their meals during the season. No bread, pasta or potatoes lads, just meat meat meat and vegetables.

rhajdu

I'm the only one who doesn't understand most of these orders? Do these footballers really eat a slice of normal bread - or a whole bread - for starter? Why did Pereira eat a lizard for starter? Was Grant really ordering cheeseburger AND Mac and Cheese as a side? So many questions...

Blood Mage

I hate to be a buzzkill here, but could you honestly see Pep or Klopp letting their players eat such crap? Hopefully it's just a one off.

Crimson King

Shaw's also forgoing a pudding and side.

Anyone who orders a well done steak should be shot.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'm the only one who doesn't understand most of these orders? Do these footballers really eat a slice of normal bread - or a whole bread - for starter? Why did Pereira eat a lizard for starter? Was Grant really ordering cheeseburger AND Mac and Cheese as a side? So many questions...
I very much doubt they got a slice of bread.

If they did it must be the shittiest restaurant ever.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wonder if they avoid having their steaks too rare just in case of the [very very small?] chance of food poisoning? Or they’re just not aristocratic enough for the medium rare lifestyle.

James Peril

As I have pointed out a thousand times, no wonder why Shaw looks like a 42 year old office worker that jogs a bit every week. Too fat to be a professional, don’t serve him cheeseburgers ffs.

DWelbz19

I hate to be a buzzkill here, but could you honestly see Pep or Klopp letting their players eat such crap? Hopefully it's just a one off.
:lol: It’s a preseason team meal, relax.

DWelbz19

:lol:
I think this is what he ordered: https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/cullen-skink

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It's actually Cheeseburger fries, they are basically loaded fries. So he ordered loaded fries and chips. No Cheeseburger.
Oh wow.

And 'normal bread' to start.. I think he's saved that and had a cheeseburger fries burger and chips.

In all seriousness, they've obviously been allowed to go and eat what they want, so fair play.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
a few years ago Kyle Walker was in my local absolutely slaughtered on jagerbombs and ordered a cheesy chips from a takeaway nearby. Some of the city coaches were there.

so yes.

Superden

yes because Mahrez is only allowed to eat one avacado everyday... on sundays pep lets him and the first team squad share a coconut.
klopp the cheap fecker makes them drink the cats piss which is coconut water in a can.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Its pre-season and these athletes very easily burn 4500 calories a day when they are training, they need all the carbs. Most of those orders are high protein meals like chicken and steak with small sides of indulgences or dessert, hardly a shocker apart from Shaw.

klayton88

Finchy steak sometimes chicken burger.... Different foods, different needs.

Big Andy

Bloke
Did Pogba not eat anything? I’ve seen him training so why was he not there?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Lingard, cheeseburger with only cheese and nothing else on it, embarrassing.

Well done fillet steak just as bad.

What a mess.
Not only that but also a side order of Halloumi and Mac & Cheese on top.

Jesus christ.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
:lol: :lol: