Teams you dislike without having a reason to do so

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Clubs like Watford, Norwich, Fulham & West Brom.

Too good for the Championship, not good enough for the Premiership. Just feck off already.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Thing is, I live in Bristol and sometimes go to both City and Rovers, but desperately dislike them both!
Fair enough :lol:

Well done getting tickets btw. I’ve tried numerous times to get tickets for Ashton Gate and failed every time.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Fair enough :lol:

Well done getting tickets btw. I’ve tried numerous times to get tickets for Ashton Gate and failed every time.
I have a friend that used to play for City which makes it much easier.

dpansheth

West Ham, but than again I have a reason, that is Moyes's punchable face.
yeah.. for me I dont like west ham before Moyes’s stint. It’s probably that Nooble guy, so i also have a reason.
Outside EPL, I dont like Bayern..without a reason.

Robertd0803

Liverpool, City, West Ham, Sunderland,Bayern and Barca are the clubs Id quite happily remove from football and not miss them in the morning for various reasons.

Teams I dislike for no particular reason would be Inter, Norwich, Palace, Wolves and Celtic amongst others.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I thought of many clubs, but mostly reasons for dislike were very apparent. I guess that leaves Spurs, even though it's not a strong dislike but more of a thorough meh-ness to everything they do. Spurs: Meh FC.

Denis79

I thought of many clubs, but mostly reasons for dislike were very apparent. I guess that leaves Spurs, even though it's not a strong dislike but more of a thorough meh-ness to everything they do. Spurs: Meh FC.
:lol: :lol:

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

Too good for the Championship, not good enough for the Premiership. Just feck off already.

Have to agree with this. That's why it was refreshing to see Brentford come up......its somebody new.

I'd add burnley to the list too they always seem to just survive playing shit on a stick football, they're long overdue a relegation.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How can anyone not have a reason for disliking a team?!

For me, it's Liverpool by a mile, of course, obvious reasons.
City and Chelsea for their financial doping.
Everton for being such a pointless bridesmaid to Liverpool.
Burnley for woeful football.

Oxford and Sunderland for massive delusions of grandeur, despite nothing of note for decades.

Peterborough and Bristol Rovers too. Due to their classless behaviour with my boys Wycombe.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Starting to develop dislike for Villareal in recent years. Was quite sympathetic with them when they started to make waves. But not anymore. Hope our players read this also. :)
Is this real? Utterly garbage from UEFA

Josep Dowling

Burnley. Everything about them just isn’t Premier League.

Shite kit, shite stadium, shite part of the country. Play traditional 4-4-2 where half their players could easily be in the Championship. Somehow they survive every season even though their squad hasn’t changed much in years. Commendable to Dyche really, even if they play shite football as well.

arnie_ni

Starting to develop dislike for Villareal in recent years. Was quite sympathetic with them when they started to make waves. But not anymore. Hope our players read this also. :)
There's absolutely no way that's real?

Kopral Jono

Belgium national team. The latest Fifa world rankings reminded me just how much I despise them that I had to bump this thread.

TheLiverBird

Yeh I feel the same

I wouldn’t say I dislike these teams though, but they do bore me immensely.

I’ll also add others like Stoke, Reading, Swansea and also agree with others on Burnley.

I’d love to see your Blackburn’s, N’Forests and Derby’s back in the league. They’d obviously need to warrant being an EPL Club again but they have good rivalries or atleast dormant rivalries with several clubs in the EPL, they are also big Clubs with relevant history too them. Not saying small none relevant clubs are all worthless, I’m just bored of the same crap coming up and getting relegated a year or 2 later having not done anything and then repeating.

It was nice to see Bournemouth do what they did when they first came up, gave it a real go, Brentford too, and also Leeds on their first season up.

The Norwich Fulham Burnley West Brom Watford fixtures etc just makes me want to get the double barrel shooter out the cabinet and make it all end

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Yeh I feel the same

I wouldn’t say I dislike these teams though, but they do bore me immensely.

I’ll also add others like Stoke, Reading, Swansea and also agree with others on Burnley.

I’d love to see your Blackburn’s, N’Forests and Derby’s back in the league. They’d obviously need to warrant being an EPL Club again but they have good rivalries or atleast dormant rivalries with several clubs in the EPL, they are also big Clubs with relevant history too them. Not saying small none relevant clubs are all worthless, I’m just bored of the same crap coming up and getting relegated a year or 2 later having not done anything and then repeating.

It was nice to see Bournemouth do what they did when they first came up, gave it a real go, Brentford too, and also Leeds on their first season up.
There’s a Mandela effect with Swansea, people think they’re a yo yo club but they’ve only ever been in the PL for one spell.

GueRed

West Ham for their fans.
Full of Tories and Ukippers coming into London in their droves every weekend from surrounding motherfecking counties.

feck off u flat cap wearing green street wannabe mugs.

Eurotrash

Lille, for throwing a hissy fit after Giggs perfectly legit goal. This was soon 15 years ago, and their current team have of course nothing to do with that. Still dislike them even more than PSG.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
"For no reason."

People proceed to a detailed reason why. :lol:

Hard question for me: every team I dislike have given me reason to do so.

Nicolarra90

Brazil NT and Argentina NT whining cnuts (since always, all categories).
Almost every flavor of the month team or player.
Parma, no reason (maybe Crespo)
Inter, annoying period around 2005-2008 and still dislike them.

Minor dislike
Bournemouth
Sunderland (still miss them in the PL)

Kaos

Any club based in some drab northern town. - Burnley, Middlesbrough, Sunderland, Stoke, etc.

Denis79

:lol:
West Ham for their fans.
Full of Tories and Ukippers coming into London in their droves every weekend from surrounding motherfecking counties.

feck off u flat cap wearing green street wannabe mugs.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
More like "no rational reason", other than "without a reason".

Clubs with white kits. Even worse with white shorts. Not their fault.

Clubs that absolutely rule their domestic league (think of Olympiakos). Not their fault.

Last edited: