Television Ted Lasso (Apple TV Football Comedy)

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
feck all of you miserable bastards I love Roy Kent.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just remembered I need to watch that coach beard episode while not stoned, to see if it's still fecking hilarious...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Thank you Pexbo.

VeevaVee

despite the protests, wears Ugg boots
Scout
Does this get better? Couple of episodes in and it seems to be trying very hard to charm with very little substance or actual funny stuff.

United in sin

Does this get better? Couple of episodes in and it seems to be trying very hard to charm with very little substance or actual funny stuff.
It does. I wasn't sure what to think as well after episode one. It grew on me quickly and is one of the best shows I've watched this year. My significant other is not even huge on football but she loved it as well. Stick with it. It's a good representation of football culture in England, better than expected to be honest

VeevaVee

despite the protests, wears Ugg boots
Scout
It does. I wasn't sure what to think as well after episode one. It grew on me quickly and is one of the best shows I've watched this year. My significant other is not even huge on football but she loved it as well. Stick with it. It's a good representation of football culture in England, better than expected to be honest
Cheers. I’ll keep going then. It’s a really easy watch which is nice to have ready to go.

United in sin

Cheers. I’ll keep going then. It’s a really easy watch which is nice to have ready to go.
Exactly! The sub 30 minute episode format make it very bingeable. Season two has longer episodes but it should still have you hooked. The character development and overall writing is top notch. I think you'll be pleased. I'm mad I watched both seasons so quickly!

Dare to Zlatan

Supports
Zlatan
Definitely keep going with it, again my wife almost detests football and she loved it.

Dante

Average bang
Not really. But you become desensitised to it and then inadvertently end up invested in the characters.