Teden Mengi Attitude on Hugging/Laughing with Opposition is a breath of fresh air

RoyH1

Don't see the issue if I'm honest.

Boxers beat the brakes off each other for 12 rounds and then hug it out after the fight. But "hardman" football fans and pundits want players to scrap it out in the tunnel after the game.
This. Players need to give it their all on the pitch. Once the whistle blows just show a proper sense of proportion if you are on the losing side.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If you have a problem with the attitude of a team-mate then your own performance must be on a good level......Mengi with another terrible performance for the Reserve-team against Leicester (By the way Mejbri with a good performance)......Mengi is lucky that we don't have currently available many defenders because otherwise he wouldn't even play for the Reserve-team :mad:
:lol: still find it funny the way he publicly expressed his disapproval while playing badly.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Apparently linked to a loan move to Preston
Christ I hope not, North End are having enough problems, considering his form this would be a recipe for disaster for Mengi.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Don't see the issue if I'm honest.

Boxers beat the brakes off each other for 12 rounds and then hug it out after the fight. But "hardman" football fans and pundits want players to scrap it out in the tunnel after the game.
It’s totally different though. Football involves tribalism. Fans want to see that in the players too. Whether that’s realistic or not I guess is the real talking point.

eire-red

Think footballers shouldn't be posting on Insta/Twitter or whatever, period. That goes to the first team players too. Do your talking on the training ground and on the pitch.

As for the whole laughing/hugging, having friends in football and all that, I couldn't care as long as performances are good.

Hannibal shouldn't have posted anything after a heavy defeat, Mejbri shouldn't have replied. It's immature, but then again they're kids.

InfiniteBoredom

Hannibal shouldn't have posted anything after a heavy defeat, Mejbri shouldn't have replied. It's immature, but then again they're kids.
Hannibal posted the picture 2 weeks after the defeat.

Mengi is just a petulant twat who couldn’t take care of his own performance and took it out on a teammate.

eire-red

Hannibal posted the picture 2 weeks after the defeat.

Mengi is just a petulant twat who couldn’t take care of his own performance and took it out on a teammate.
Oh really? Didn't realise that. Either way, I don't like footballer's on social media.