Teden Mengi

Class of 63

Assuming it means Future United Captain and Future England Captain respectively.
That's the one, remember reading about Michael Atherton the former England cricket Captain whilst still at Cambridge University being called a FEC in one of the broadsheets, not knowing what it meant and thinking that it was the beginning of the end for Sports journalism in England, you expect that in The Sun but ....

Tony247

His tackles, distribution and ball control is good. We can even turn him into a very good DM.

RedDevilRoshi

I’ve hardly seen much of this lad but seems to be very highly rated on here. After watching today’s game, it’s highlighted that we definitely need a CB with pace and can distribute well from the back. Someone that can compliment Maguire. Is he capable of stepping up next season and most of all does he possess those above attributes?

Fitchett

That's the one, remember reading about Michael Atherton the former England cricket Captain whilst still at Cambridge University being called a FEC in one of the broadsheets, not knowing what it meant and thinking that it was the beginning of the end for Sports journalism in England, you expect that in The Sun but ....
Apparently his Lancashire team mates used to call him FEC as well, with the E short for "educated" :lol:

Mark Pawelek

I’ve hardly seen much of this lad but seems to be very highly rated on here. After watching today’s game, it’s highlighted that we definitely need a CB with pace and can distribute well from the back. Someone that can compliment Maguire. Is he capable of stepping up next season and most of all does he possess those above attributes?
Doesn't have the distribution of Matic, Linderof or Maguire; but what do you expect at 18? He has pace, determination and concentration. I can't remember him ever losing a 1-on-1 duel.

Smithy89

Absolute baller, it's a shame Axel has his injury problems because next season i think Axel and Mengi could be our 3rd and 4th defenders.

Alemar

About time to get him a thread in senior squad section - he made a debut today, about 10 minutes. No mistakes from the guy.

Okey

Never realised he's Nigerian born. Go on son! Hope he makes it here...

mat85

Most max centre back I can remember since I started watching u18