Teemu Eino Antero Pukki

Seaman

Supports
Barnet
Best striker in the league by a mile........so far this season

izec

He improved quite a bit in the last few years. Scoring for fun at the moment, also for his country. Peak Pukki

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The next Jamie Vardy or Amr Zaki?

Probably somewhere in between :lol:

For those not old enough to remember Zaki, he was at Wigan about 10 years ago and rose to the top goalscorers chart for the first few months of the season, right up there with Ronaldo and Torres, before falling off a cliff and falling into obscurity.

Jacob

Gonna have to bring him into the fantasy team aren't I?

OverratedOpinion

I looked him up assuming he must have been prolific in Finland, was surprised to see that he has been incredibly inconsistent his entire career. The quality of goals he is scoring at the moment is amazing.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Thought I’d made him captain of my fantasy team today, for some reason it says Jota who doesn’t even play today :(

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He will grab 20 for Norwich this season. Someone will come in for him after this season and he will score 5 goals for them during a torrid second PL season. In three years he will be playing in the Russian league. Always happens.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’m still not sure about him, but he seems to ghost into goal scoring positions and can really finish well tight angles.

Time will tell but I feel it won’t last once defences take him seriously.

SaboTaj

He will grab 20 for Norwich this season. Someone will come in for him after this season and he will score 5 goals for them during a torrid second PL season. In three years he will be playing in the Russian league. Always happens.
That team in all likelihood could be Everton.

2 man midfield

Papiss Cisse anyone?

Edit: Grant Holt is another example, was at Norwich too. Michu is another.

2 man midfield

Iirc, wasn’t Cisse quite consistent before Newcastle, and Demba Ba was the one whose form at West Ham/Newcastle was the outlier in his career? Or was it the other way around?
No idea, I remember Ba being a solid striker though, just had dodgy knees.

Basso

Played in 2014-2018 for my danish club Brøndby and scored 72 goals in 164 matches.
Not that many clubs were interested in him last season on a free, so he almost resigned with Brøndby.
Ended up on a 6K weekly contract at Norwich. Surely on better terms now.

Enfant terrible

Brought me 40 pts in FPL so far without being cap. I think Norwich look quite good. Pukki finds himself in spaces, has a great final touch.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Could have spoilered that ffs!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Iirc, wasn’t Cisse quite consistent before Newcastle, and Demba Ba was the one whose form at West Ham/Newcastle was the outlier in his career? Or was it the other way around?
Both were consistent before and after Newcastle. Ba struggles at West Ham and got limited time at Chelsea but bar that both have had good careers. Cisse has a freak 6 months though that season when he signed. Could be wrong but think Ba scored a load before January when Cisse signed.

Charlie Foley

Both were consistent before and after Newcastle. Ba struggles at West Ham and got limited time at Chelsea but bar that both have had good careers. Cisse has a freak 6 months though that season when he signed. Could be wrong but think Ba scored a load before January when Cisse signed.
Yeah looked up their records on Wikipedia and I think I’m wrong on that front. I definitely remember hearing it at the time though :lol: was an interesting season where Ba was so good until Cisse came in and then couldn’t buy a goal.

Remember Zaki at Wigan was another one who had a great half a season

the hea

I looked him up assuming he must have been prolific in Finland, was surprised to see that he has been incredibly inconsistent his entire career. The quality of goals he is scoring at the moment is amazing.
He lacked the determination when he was younger. He has said himself that he used to be lazy and overweight, if he woke up on the wrong side he didn't give it 100% in training and if he didn't feel like eating the chicken he was supposed to eat he would go for burgers instead and so on. He gave credit to his manager at Bröndby Alexander Zorniger as the man who changed him and made him to a professional football player.

Xeno

He was an unplayable silver in FIFA, along with another Norwich player Leitner.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He lacked the determination when he was younger. He has said himself that he used to be lazy and overweight, if he woke up on the wrong side he didn't give it 100% in training and if he didn't feel like eating the chicken he was supposed to eat he would go for burgers instead and so on.
So he used to be savicevic :lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He does seem a bit heavy though. I was watching him play with a mate and he told me, who ate all the Pukki pies?

Suvvernmanc

How good is this guy?

He's been a joy to watch in the championship and now the PL. A natural finisher. Scored 29 league goals in the 18/19 season and looks to continue that form into this PL season.

Has a very, very good goal scoring rate at every club he's ever played for but seems to get moved on quickly.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
How good is this guy?

He's been a joy to watch in the championship and now the PL. A natural finisher. Scored 29 league goals in the 18/19 season and looks to continue that form into this PL season.

Has a very, very good goal scoring rate at every club he's ever played for but seems to get moved on quickly.
Wasn't he a bit shit at Celtic?

Redderp

Wasn't he a bit shit at Celtic?
And Schalke. He was a young talent that struggled for most of his career and people had written him off. He really turned it around when he signed with Brøndby and they hired Alexander Zorniger as manager. His willingness to run and defend was night and day before Zorniger. It really helped his off the ball movement, he just knows where to position himself and when to make the right runs. A late bloomer and it was kinda crazy to follow his development when he played for Brøndby. You rarely see players go through that at that age.

So there is still hope for Lingard... :lol:

Reactions: sizzling sausages