Telegraph Football: Man Utd looking to appoint director of football this summer | Appointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

Last edited:

Zlatattack

No chance. Summer is a stupid time anyway - the person was required earlier on in the year to make plans for the summer.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
The rebuild over the last year has been very clean to be honest. Need someone to come in and strengthen what we already have. Academy is producing real talent. We have a great bunch of young lads and recruitment has been decent.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
:lol:
Close thread this is bullshit.

mu4c_20le

If it's just someone to tell them that splurging 80m for a minor upgrade on centreback is a bad idea, I'm up for the task.

RUCK4444

Ole ! He’s the only fecker who makes decent signings and half the caf will want him gone soon anyway no doubt.

Giggsy13

Right, transfer window opens Monday and we’re going to bring a DOF in now. Ed and his cronies truly are shitehouses. What would bringing in a DOF now accomplish? Rubbish.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Right, transfer window opens Monday and we’re going to bring a DOF in now. Ed and his cronies truly are shitehouses. What would bringing in a DOF now accomplish? Rubbish.
I doubt it would be for this summer, the director would start work with a view to sign players in January and next year.

Ole has probably let Ed know his targets.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Remember us briefing we don't need one. Now we need one again. What clowns run our football club? :lol:

Skills

Snitch
Am I fool for believing this might be legit?

It's been quiet on this front, the fanbase is relatively happy so there's no need to shake up things. They might just have got their man

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
«Woodward has outlined the criteria for a first director of football in the club’s history but is yet to start the process of shortlisting the right candidates, with his priority the»

No access. Article stopped here. Probably a good thing based on this.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
How long will this thread be? I say 221 pages without any appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.