Ten Hag | First MUTV Interview (10am BST) | Press Conference (12pm BST)

Flexdegea

Simon Jordan and Danny Murphy ain't impressed

Exactly what I came on to post,

You've heard all the ex players he had raving about him, but wasnt flamboyant enough for Danny Murphy, didn't say he win the league, imagine him saying someone bored him with the gormless permeant bake he has

DevTheRed

Looking forward to his era.

He’s straight to the point, no doubt he knows football, coaching and looks to have a good team with him to work with.

Not reading too much into his comments about the current squad.. at the end of the day he his going to have to work with these players next season and can’t go full wreck it Ralf and tear them a new one publicly in his first presser. Also like that he’s waiting until pre season to address the team properly, hopefully when all the toxic players have left and a few new ones have come in.. a fresh start.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
To be honest he’s a media nightmare. He gives absolutely nothing away. Short answers. Doesn’t like the sound of his own voice. It’s all about the pitch as it should be.
Sounds perfect to me. My kind of guy!

Flexdegea

To be honest he’s a media nightmare. He gives absolutely nothing away. Short answers. Doesn’t like the sound of his own voice. It’s all about the pitch as it should be.

Murphy seems to be basing all football management/coaching on how you sound at press conferences. Delusional

Presser went well no bullshit, didn't give away much to them sharks either

Woodzy

This is the most delusional pro-Rangnick post I've seen on here and that takes some doing.

Ralf has absolutely nothing to do with ETH's appointment.
Ralf said himself he was involved in the discussions for our new manager.

It would be dramatic to go as far as saying Ralf is the reason he is here though.

SB16

At Ralf's first interview he spoke at great length and detail about his footballing ideas and philosophies and that turned out to be a disaster, so quite happy for EtH to play his cards very close to his chest :lol:

UpWithRivers

First impression - He's very down to earth type of guy. Zero glitz and pizzazz. Like someone you would meet in a working mans pub. And what's with his teeth? Like him though. Like someone you would have a pint with after working down a coal mine.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
First impression - He's very down to earth type of guy. Zero glitz and pizzazz. Like someone you would meet in a working mans pub. And what's with his teeth? Like him though. Like someone you would have a pint with after working down a coal mine.
Isn't he from a rich family? :lol:

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Danny Murphy will be hating that we finally got a top coach into United. The same way I was pretty annoyed when Liverpool got Klopp. I hoped he'd fail, but suspected he'd win them a few trophies even if he didn't win them the league - and then he did that too.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
In terms of a couple of the players, we’ve got a few players who used to be at Manchester United who have links to Ajax. One is Edwin van der Sar, who is a United legend and also an Ajax legend. What have you said with him about joining Manchester United?
“Yeah, we had some conversations about it. Actually, he was the first one I told that I’d be leaving Ajax and would go to Manchester United. I think in his emotion he’s still Manchester United. He’s a fan: he’s the biggest fan, maybe yeah? Especially in Ajax. But he has to lead Ajax in this moment and I’m sure he will always support Manchester United and he will support me, as long as we are not playing against Ajax.”

I cannot think of a more appropriate DoF for the club than VDS, he's done incredible work at Ajax. ETH clearly wants to make that a reality too.

Thoms

Supports
Ajax
Us Ajax fans said it before, he is a bit weird in press conferences. We didn’t mind, the guy had a plan and executed brilliantly.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
First impression - He's very down to earth type of guy. Zero glitz and pizzazz. Like someone you would meet in a working mans pub. And what's with his teeth? Like him though. Like someone you would have a pint with after working down a at his family's coal gold mine.
Fixed

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Us Ajax fans said it before, he is a bit weird in press conferences. We didn’t mind, the guy had a plan and executed brilliantly.
Moreover, I imagine he's aware of his limitations in English and doesn't go on for more than he needs to.

BarstoolProphet

In terms of a couple of the players, we’ve got a few players who used to be at Manchester United who have links to Ajax. One is Edwin van der Sar, who is a United legend and also an Ajax legend. What have you said with him about joining Manchester United?
“Yeah, we had some conversations about it. Actually, he was the first one I told that I’d be leaving Ajax and would go to Manchester United. I think in his emotion he’s still Manchester United. He’s a fan: he’s the biggest fan, maybe yeah? Especially in Ajax. But he has to lead Ajax in this moment and I’m sure he will always support Manchester United and he will support me, as long as we are not playing against Ajax.”

I cannot think of a more appropriate DoF for the club than VDS, he's done incredible work at Ajax. ETH clearly wants to make that a reality too.
VdS is CEO at Ajax though, so hard to tell if he's qualified for the job.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He gives nothing away. Love it!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Lets bring him in. VDS is one of us.