Tennis 2019

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Yessss! Novak Djokovic!
Respect to Federer. Absolutely unbelievable to be THIS good at 38.
You should worry that Novak is only two behind your fave....

Jazz

Nice to see both sets of kids there for Roger and Novak.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Fed is a class act.

saivet

That's gutting, better in all departments.
You have to remember Federer had a 6-1 set which likely skews it. Few games in that set towards the end where Djokovic basically gave up on that set.

InfiniteBoredom

You should worry that Novak is only two behind your fave....
A year younger as well, can’t look past him for USO, then next year he will be favourite for 3/4 Slams as well.

Unless he does another stint like 2017, think he’ll have the most Slams out of the 3 by the time they are all done.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
in 2 years he's the goat, and it will be because of this final.
A final he was outclassed in for the better part against an 38-year old? Great if that’s what defines your legacy as GOAT.

This match will only enhance Federer’s goat status even further. What he did today was unseen and won’t be repeated anytime soon.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
US OPEN will see either of Novak/Nadal inch ever closer to 20. Lovely.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
A final he was outclassed in for the better part against an 38-year old? Great id that’s your legacy.

This match will enhance Federer’s goat status even further.
nobody remembers the stats. fed deserved to lose vs roddick in 2009. instead it's fed 20 roddick 1.

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
Damn you Novak! Why do you have to be so humble I prefer when you're the villain

Charlie Foley

Some people are really weird about tennis. Jesus Christ this thread :lol:

That was an insane game, one of the best I’ve ever seen. Two incredible players, djok has balls of steal. Fed will be kicking himself but still,

Skills

Snitch
A final he was outclassed in for the better part against an 38-year old? Great if that’s what defines your legacy as GOAT.

This match will only enhance Federer’s goat status even further. What he did today was unseen and won’t be repeated anytime soon.
:lol:

Jazz

If you're neutral that was a great match. Worthy of the Wimbledon final. Until next year.

saivet

Outclassed is certainly an over exaggeration. Federer was probably the better played in those tiebreak sets but the were all tight. It wasn't the case of Djokovic clinging through all the sets.

wr8_utd

:'(
A year younger as well, can’t look past him for USO, then next year he will be favourite for 3/4 Slams as well.

Unless he does another stint like 2017, think he’ll have the most Slams out of the 3 by the time they are all done.
Novak is the only one of the 3 who can actually lose his motivation a bit. We've seen it before. Nadal staying with within 2 of Federer was extremely important.

Either way, I've often said it, Nadal is going to finish below the both of them in GOAT debates.

Revan

Assumptionman
Gutted. This time he was actually better, just that mentally Djokovic edged him.

An all-time great match though, probably the best since the final in 2008.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Novak the great..... the GOAT I meant :):drool:

Pagh Wraith

These childish debates and people quoting each other to have a laugh are really tiresome. Thought Federer was better but above all it was a great match to watch.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wonder if Roger will be back next year. If he keeps this form he has a good chance in US and Aus