Tennis 2020

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Horrible from Novak. He’s not there mentally at all, Thiem breaks every time he has a break point

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
0-30 and one of the worst unforced errors. Horrific.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
The 'changing of the guard' narrative crew aka ESPN and friends wetting themselves every point Thiem wins.

Bojan11

Every long rally like against Nadal, Thiem looks favourite which is crazy considering who he is playing.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Djokovic looks completely done atm, awful body language too. Thiem solid enough but current Nole would have been beaten by most Top10 players imo. Weird final.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Djokovic is beating himself here. 0 mental strength, going into meltdown mode for no reason at all

Bojan11

Djokovic looks completely done atm, awful body language too. Thiem solid enough but current Nole would have been beaten by most Top10 players imo. Weird final.
Being harsh on Thiem. Djokovic would have finished most players off after the first 4 games. Most players would have lost confidence after that even Nadal didn’t recover from that last year and Murray in previous years.

TheLiverBird

As down in the dumps as what Djokovic looks

He quite often gets a second wind and i wouldn’t doubt him too much just yet

But he does look beaten and knackered, quite rare for him

RORY65

I thought that Thiem had a good chance tonight but he would have to be close to perfect, like Wawrinka was at Roland Garros in 2015. The reality is that Thiem has been good but not at his best (although he deserves a lot of credit for holding his nerve after Novak started so brilliantly) and Djokovic has just completely checked out. There's still time to turn it around because he's a great player but he looks really poor right now.

Bojan11

No excuse for being knackered considering Thiems been on court 6 hours longer and Djokovic had extra days rest.

saivet

I think it's frustration on his part more than anything.

InfiniteBoredom

It’s almost like Djokovic expected Thiem to give up after that first set and got frustrated when he didn’t.

Even as poor as he is now, he’s still regularly getting to 30/40 on Thiem’s serve, so you can never count him out.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
How does Djokovic go through these weird phases of play where he just is angry and useless.

Go on Blind!

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
No excuse for being knackered considering Thiems been on court 6 hours longer and Djokovic had extra days rest.
Didn't he have a stomach bug in the semi and they cancelled the press conference yesterday evening ... Might be nothing but it's not normal for Novak not to be fighting to win even if he's playing bad...

Sandyman

It's finally happening isn't it? Men's tennis finally coming of age.

InfiniteBoredom

Feels like a missed opportunity for Djokovic there.

Thiem 1st serve % in that game must be below 30%, wont get better chances that that.

Bojan11

Thiem had all the net cords vs Zverev and Nadal.

Anyway Djokovic looks like he is back.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Like I said before, can see Novak somehow winning this still.

Brophs

The One and Only
If Djokovic wins this set - and I think he will - I reckon he'll win the match. No better player with the bit between his teeth.