Tennis 2021

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Fernandez is clearly a bit of of an idiot. Surely you aren’t allowed to play with blood pouring out?

Superunknown

Not sure how Fernandez can complain about this one. It's a cut that needs sorting out, and it's only going to take a few minutes.

Ainu

What the feck is this now by Fernandez? Does she think Raducanu is bleeding on purpose or something? The crowd will probably have her back as well, this isn't going to be nice.

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
Typical american/canadian competitive sports behaviour. Fernandez deliberately making herself heard in front of Emma.

Dante

Average bang
Fernandez has a lot more nervous energy and seems a lot more tense about everything. Raducanu looks so relaxed that she could take a nap.

Even if Fernandez breaks now, I still think Raducanu has this.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Raducanu getting a taste of her own medicine as far as those 17 year old boys are concerned, picking the worst time to stiffen up.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Aye, just let her carry on pouring blood all over the court. Clown moment for Fernandez there.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Bitching about play stopping when there’s literally no choice about it. I mean she’s actually kicking off n
I think my Amazon stream is behind as that hadn't happened yet :lol:

Ah look, she's a fecking teenager in the most stressful position of her life, I'd be shocked if she wasn't being a petulant dick!

Sylar

Timing of the medical time out perhaps. Imagine she would prefer she gets treatment after the game. Given the blood doesn't make sense though.
Which is bizarre as you can't just let somebody play with blood flowing

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I don't think being in that cauldron helps you think clearly. You just want to play.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
To be fair to Fernandez she was pumped full of adrenaline and had the momentum. She was probably trying to keep that adrenaline up and keep herself angry and it appeared to work.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Fernandez has no right to get half of these back :lol: