Tennis 2021

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Medvedev will need two breaks if he needs to win this set.

You haven't learnt from watching Novak, have you? :lol: The man can be in the midst of a total meltdown, look dead and injured and he'll still be zipping around in the 5th set and winning it 6-2.
Literally, it’s 100% a tactic. Make the other play relax or lose concentration and then turn it on. He looks dead and injured quite often. :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Djokovic is such an unlikable cnut. He acts like that and then cries about not having the same respect and adoration Nadal and Federer enjoy. All the talent and none of the class.
Medvedev on the other hand is a brilliant type of cnut. He just shuffles around with that arrogant smirk on his face looking like he doesn't give a feck whether you boo him or cheer him on.

God I hope he wins here.

TheLiverBird

Medvedev will need two breaks if he needs to win this set.

You haven't learnt from watching Novak, have you? :lol: The man can be in the midst of a total meltdown, look dead and injured and he'll still be zipping around in the 5th set and winning it 6-2.
Exactly

Djokovic tunes himself too his best when he’s like this, Djokovic having a break down and getting angry is always dangerous for any opponent

wr8_utd

:'(
Literally, it’s 100% a tactic. Make the other play relax or lose concentration and then turn it on. He looks dead and injured quite often. :lol:
Every single match he's losing and you have fans (and maybe even opponents) who think he's dead and buried and then boom

SinNombre

Agree with all of this but he also needs the crowd to boo him.

They were cheering him on for breaking the racquet.

Brophs

The One and Only
Medvedev on the other hand is a brilliant type of cnut. He just shuffles around with that arrogant smirk on his face looking like he doesn't give a feck whether you boo him or cheer him on.

God I hope he wins here.

Just one of the many brilliant Medvedev gifs.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I don't care how much of a Houdini Djokovic is. If Medvedev keeps this level up, he's not getting back in.

wr8_utd

This could well be a repeat of the RG final but luckily Medvedev is a lot stronger mentally so hopefully he doesn't collapse if he goes 2 up.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I don't care how much of a Houdini Djokovic is. If Medvedev keeps this level up, he's not getting back in.
We will see, I’ve seen so many people play at a high level for a while but they can’t keep it up and then Djoko turns it on and that’s it.

wr8_utd

Medvedev won't be able to keep this level up though. Start of the match, it was Novak with the nerves with history in the making. if Meddy goes 2 sets up? All the nerves on him.

saivet

Medvedev won't be able to keep this level up though. Start of the match, it was Novak with the nerves with history in the making. if Meddy goes 2 sets up? All the nerves on him.
He has dropped off this set to be fair. Djokovic has had quite a few break points and his serve percentage was 54% before this game which isn't anything crazy

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Medvedev is an absolute bellend but I love how he wrecks out his serves without taking 30 second ball bouncing breaks. Gets the ball - looks if the opponent is ready - bam. Not the time wasting nonsense of Djokovic or Nadal.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Medvedev is an absolute bellend but I love how he wrecks out his serves without taking 30 second ball bouncing breaks. Gets the ball - looks if the opponent is ready - bam. Not the time wasting nonsense of Djokovic or Nadal.
At least he's a proper bellend. He revels in it.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Just full credit to Medvedev, he may win this in straight sets and it would be well deserved.

Wayne's World

This isn't Djokovic at all tonight. Honestly looks old out there....

Would be his greatest comeback win of his career If he wins this

SinNombre

We've all been hurt before, but I think this time, if Medvedev serves out this set. He is actually going to do it.
Let's see.

Medvedev is not as much of a headcase as Tsitsipas, but needs to avoid getting broken early in the 3rd.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Two sets to love down and playing poorly and Djok is still only 5/2 to win this match. Says it all.