Terry spat at Tevez

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
Hey Bangor Red, where abouts in Bangor u from?

ruddevil

Terry you're a feckin' bastard! Definitely the Italian eagle-eyes of Capello and his assistants would notice this and may scrap him off England for good! He's a scum, Mr. Chelscum, at the lowest order, the captain of them all! I feckin' laughed when you missed the penalty!

Listen to this, cnut! You better believe in things such as karma! It will hit you the deepest! You deserved the shits for all those shits that you did! feckin' bastard!

davisjw

Please, Terry only held him back because he knows Vidic could take on all the Chelsea scum by himself and Terry didn't want to be the only one left standing.

Only decent player on that team is Cech.

CockneyHammer

Or just Cock for short
CARLOS TEVEZ has revealed how he loved winding up Chelsea in the Champions League final.

The Manchester United striker was at the centre of the flare-up which saw Didier Drogba get sent off for slapping Nemanja Vidic.

Blues skipper John Terry could also be in hot water for allegedly spitting at the Argentinian.

And Tevez feels Chelsea’s players were still seething at losing out in the title race to their rivals.

He said: “There is bad blood with Chelsea and it was evident in the game. I like matches like this.

“I don’t get scared when games heat up. It’s quite the opposite.

“All season there was resentment with Chelsea. And we knew there was going to be more of it because we had won the Premiership.

“We knew they were going to react at some point because they wanted revenge.

"All we had to do was stay calm. At the end what was happening was I was encouraging my team-mates to keep up the pressure.

“They took it badly, but my intention was to push us on to keep on pressurising them.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1197560.ece

CockneyHammer

Or just Cock for short
Chelsea captain John Terry has furiously denied he spat at Carlos Tevez in Wednesday’s Champions League Final.

The confrontation occurred in the same bust-up that saw Didier Drogba sent off after slapping Nemanja Vidic as players got involved in a mass scuffle.

Terry said: “There was some pushing and shoving, I admit that.

“But no spitting, that is not my style. No way would I spit at another player.”

United star Tevez has accused Terry of spitting in his face and television footage did seem to suggest there might be something in the Argentine’s claims.
Terry and Chelsea are demanding proof from Tevez and are prepared to go all the way to clear his name. UEFA spokesman William Gaillard said: “The procedure is that we must wait for the report from the referee and UEFA delegates.

No way would I spit at another player Chelsea captain John Terry

“If the referee says he saw the incident and that the player did not spit, then that will be the end of the matter.

“But if he says he did not see the incident, then we will go back to the video images.
“If you look at the cases in Euro 2004, when there seemed to be an epidemic, two players, Francesco Totti of Italy and Sebastien Frey, were banned for three matches.”

The row follows United manager Sir Alex Ferguson admitting he went to referee Lubos Michel at the start of the second half to say how much he respected him.

“Chelsea were continually badgering the referee and so I went to him,” Ferguson said. “It was typical Chelsea.”

This is the last thing Terry needs as he gets ready to report for England duty for the double header against USA next week and in Trinidad the following Sunday.

Terry admitted this week he was desperate to get the England captain’s armband back from Rio Ferdinand and knows this controversy has not helped his claim.

Ferdinand, who lifted the Champions League trophy in front of the distraught Terry on Wednesday night, is the favourite to be made England’s permanent captain.

Terry was inconsolable after his pen-alty miss in the final but had recovered his composure on the flight home from Moscow with his team-mates and family.

Boss Avram Grant said: “I have told him the reason Chelsea were in the final was because of him.

“I have not seen a better performance from a defender and he is a great captain, the best in English football.”
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/38610/Terry-I-did-NOT-spit-at-Tev/

Chapster

“I have told him the reason Chelsea were in the final was because of him.

“I have not seen a better performance from a defender and he is a great captain, the best in English football.”
gee he only had to look as far as the other end of the pitch

Sam

Just when I thought I could love him no more...

Seriously though, Terry better get the book thrown at him, and Capello better strip him of the England captaincy.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Just when I thought I could love him no more...

Seriously though, Terry better get the book thrown at him, and Capello better strip him of the England captaincy.
I thought Capello would have the balls to do something like that before he called Beckham back into the squad.

Hate Terry with a fecking passion, I'm tempted to send him hate mail.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Back page of friday's telegraph has the story...

Say goodbye to the England armband Mr. Chavski

Sam

Hate Terry with a fecking passion, I'm tempted to send him hate mail.
Do it, he's a vile, vile man.

I tell you what though, I'm just pleased that Tevez has brought it to the attention of the officials and the media, as I had an awful feeling that it would all be brushed under the carpet.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Didn't he feck Carragher's ma or was it the other way around...?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Do it, he's a vile, vile man.

I tell you what though, I'm just pleased that Tevez has brought it to the attention of the officials and the media, as I had an awful feeling that it would all be brushed under the carpet.
Consider it done.

Hopefully UEFA will ban him for a number of games, or even better stop him playing in all UEFA competitions.

They should also co-operate with FIFA, the FA and the Premier League to stop him playing professional football again.

Sam

Consider it done.

Hopefully UEFA will ban him for a number of games, or even better stop him playing in all UEFA competitions.

They should also co-operate with FIFA, the FA and the Premier League to stop him playing professional football again.
They should just go the hole hog, and have him assassinated.

No one spits on Tevez and gets away with it, no one!

davisjw

Haven't been Tevez' biggest fan this season but man that statement in the article made him rise so much higher on my ratings :devil:

Sam

Once Vidic attends to Drogba he will set his sights onto Terry.

Then he is in trouble.
Can you imagine if Terry had spat at Rooney?

I reckon Rooney would have decked him good and proper.

Diabo_Sam

He spat at Tevez, I saw it clearly when I was watching the live game. anyone doubts that just watch a clear video replay not a GIF and you'll be sure.

CockneyHammer

Or just Cock for short
He spat at Tevez, I saw it clearly when I was watching the live game. anyone doubts that just watch a clear video replay not a GIF and you'll be sure.
There are clear video's about you can't see anything in them just Terry looking as if he's spitting and Tevez looking as if he is wiping it off

Bez

"You fecking Argie cnut, yeah" Thats what JT is saying. Tevez got abused and now I dont feel sorry for him(JT) anymore.
Tevez did the right thing, he is an honest man.
Period.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I re-winded my Sky+ and didn't see anything come out of Terry's mouth/nose.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I have a 50" plasma (HD) and played the thing in slow motion and didn't see anything either, except JT talking and rubbing his nose with his shirt. Maybe it was during a different moment.
Yep... I re-watched it several times and didn't see a thing. So i don't know what the big fuss is about.

He's still a twat though.

Diabo_Sam

He did spit, I don't know why it's not clear in the replays but me and my mate were watching the game and both noticed that and gave JT a proper bollocking at the time.

Ace

He's a pig. I don't watch England internationals solely because I can't imagine supporting a team he captains.

feck off JT. See you in August.