Terry spat at Tevez

Lynott

Seems to be missed by alot of people and ignored by the media (surprise, surprise).

When Drogba was sent off Terry walk over to Tevez, said something, then tried to cover it up by wiping his mouth with his sleeve but gobbed into Tevez's face.

ILBB15

Annoying Commie
Yeah I noticed that. I can't understand those who feel sorry for Terry, he behaved like a cnut the whole night and how despicable is it from the Chelsea players to surround Tevez after he kicked the ball out when Chelsea had done the same thing two times before. Vidic held up 2 fingers to point that out before Drogba slapped him.

Loved how Tevez stood up to those Chelsea cnuts the whole game and you could see that he was very pissed off whole game and was eager to beat them.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Terry got his cum uppence ... and we will NEVER LET HIM FORGET how he blubbed like a girl who'd lost all her Sindy dolls... that was just an added and unecessary but gratefully recieved free bonus!

God, I love supporting United!

oleonenumber20

yeah thought Tevez was going to take them all on. Sweet to see Vidic go Mental on Drogba! But the biggest twat on the pitch was Makelele

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
yeah thought Tevez was going to take them all on. Sweet to see Vidic go Mental on Drogba! But the biggest twat on the pitch was Makelele
Shit its all coming back now, ChavSki were all cnuts last night:

Joe Cole, Makalele, Terry, Drogba, Ballack .... all full of spite and ill breeding. cnuts who fluffed thier lines in their famous 'we can close out any game' strategy ... Huh!

Memory of John Terry is as good as lifting the the cup ... its just made this win almost as much as 2Olegend scoring so late in 99!!

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
can i say, i have not seen that, watched it again and not seen owt. If he did he is a cnut.

Also Terry stopped Vida getting himself in trouble by the way

Lynott

anyone got a video of this?
I'd say every copy was burnt by Sky and ITV but if you type
'Terry spit Tevez' into google it seems a few others spotted it as well.

When Tevez wiped his neck and reacted the camera switched away immediately.

Hassan

Shit its all coming back now, ChavSki were all cnuts last night:

Joe Cole, Makalele, Terry, Drogba, Ballack .... all full of spite and ill breeding. cnuts who fluffed thier lines in their famous 'we can close out any game' strategy ... Huh!

Memory of John Terry is as good as lifting the the cup ... its just made this win almost as much as 2Olegend scoring so late in 99!!

Ballack is King of The cnuts' Mountain

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
can i say, i have not seen that, watched it again and not seen owt. If he did he is a cnut.

If he spat he's scum.

However, it was kinda surreal him holding back vida rather then his own team mate but Tevez had the last laugh ;)

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Sweet sweet Karma.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a horrible fecking racist and a cnut of a man. Well deserved slip you spitting prick.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I certainly didnt see that. I shall watch it again tonight!

FortBoyard

gets teste with iPads
Supports
Bitter Racism
Yeah just seen the incident you refer to, does seem like he spits at him alright.

Karma.

Crustanoid

I would have expected the comment to have been a xenophobic argentina reference

kf

Didn't see it in the game but just watched the video a few times. It isn't conclusive but it does look like England's Brave John Terry spits on Tevez

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I saw Terry walk over right next to Tevez while holding his mouth with his sleeve. I was thinking "what the feck is he doing?"

I'm going to rewind my Sky+ and take another look right now.

CockneyHammer

Or just Cock for short

Was that down to being a good sportsman though or the fact that Capello was in the stands deciding on who to pick as his England Captain, I know which one it was

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
Yeah I'm sure that was the very first thing that went through his mind.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
I just had another look on Sky+

I didn't see any spit come out of Terry's mouth, but he did look suspicious the way he was right next to Tevez, covering/wiping his mouth.

Tevez also touched his neck as if he felt something, as soon as Terry walked away. We need some slow-motion footage.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
I'm pretty sure he blew his nose at him. Tevez's reaction made it obvious that he did something.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
It's quite a clear "you fcuking cnut" but no spit.

RedTom

Terry was just covering his mouth so noone could lipread what the racist cnut was saying about Tevez.

A club with no history and no class got what they deserved.

MUFCgal

I'm not surprised really that the media hasn't commented on this. Actually in the Daily Mirror today, a pundit said that the brawl was sparked by Tevez :confused:

Confusing really, I could have sworn it was because of the thug antics of John Terry and his patheticness at starting a fight over nothing.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
"You fecking Argie fecking cnut" "spit" trying to cover racism with a sleave is a low down dirty act of Terry-ism