Thank you Ed Woodward

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Got a lot of stick but ultimately we have strengthened the squad with some exciting talents. We continue to invest record sums of money in our team and I’m excited with where we are headed. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and we’ve taken a mighty large step today.

Fox outside the box

Got a lot of stick but ultimately we have strengthened the squad with some exciting talents. We continue to invest record sums of money in our team and I’m excited with where we are headed. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and we’ve taken a mighty large step today.
Well this is a refreshing change to the usual doom and gloom.

Bojan11

He would fit in perfectly at Sony.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Couldn't agree more, we should be thankful for people like him and the Glazers who only have our best interests in mind.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Amen, when the dust has settled at the matches start coming thick and fast it’s going to become clear that this window was a success. Martial is out for 3 games and we have a world class proven striker to slot straight in.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I hope he chokes on a PlayStation controller.

Denis79

Yes, we are lucky to have Woodward.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I think this thread my sneak into the next shareholders meeting.

Idxomer

Agreed.

He keeps backing his managers with the right players every season.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We saw 100% genuine versions of this thread in the Summer of 2014, 2015 and 2016 so maybe now everyone thinks we’ve had a shite window it will turn out okay. We have genuinely added some exciting talents.

Red Stone

You know that panicked feeling when you've overslept and you have less than half an hour to get to work, so you pretty much just throw water and soap at yourself without checking if anything gets clean, dress in the first clothes you can find in your dresser and then you grab some random stuff from the fridge and stuff it into your mouth while you're already sprinting out the door?

That feeling is the worst. Completely unrelated to this topic, though.

Mindhunter

Hello Ed Woodward. Whom were you texting the other day? Haha

el3mel

Ok this is your best troll thread so far. You're improving. Keep on!

Fooza

No thanks to the Glazers? how dare you....shambles of a thread.

Jack-C20

Well said. OGS said he was happy with the squad weeks ago and Woody still goes out and buys lots of shiny new toys anyway. Just can’t help himself.

Chief123

I'd just like to highlight we've spent 110m Euro for 4 players that none of which are expected to be in our strongest eleven:

VDB - 40m Euro
Telles - 20m Euro
Amad - 40m Euro
Cavani - 10m Euro agent fees?

For those who suggested Utd had no money to spend, we've just spent close to the fee required for Sancho to walk into our starting line up.

Would you swap Sancho for the 4 signings we've made?

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Hi Ed, should you not be busy closing deals before the deadline?