Thank you Jesse

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I believe scholes spoke to him and he said whatever scholes said he said. I don't think that justifies whatever nonsense is being said in here. The rest is just paper talk. For some reason we decided this year whenever journalists write the usual made up stuff, we would believe United's negative stuff.

We will be linked to 100+ players this summer in those same papers. We will be in talks for 40, we will have submitted 90 million bids for 30. Do you believe all this as well
Somehow, I doubt Jesse will give a shit.

U99ted

Thanks for scoring in both domestic cup final wins.

Keefy18

Fans have no right to demand anything from players off duty. Except that they conduct themselves like normal human beings amd normal human beings are sometimes immature. Thats his business.

What fans can and should demand is professionalism in every aspect that concerns the club and Jesse absolutely met that standard. For a time his best wasn't good enough but how can you hold thay against him?

By all accounts he trained extremely hard and for a player who's been around a few clubs no set of fans or coaches have ever accused him of not being professional.

And when has he mocked the club??
Do you live under a rock?

Actually on or off duty I'm very much sure its wrote into their contracts that they are expected to conducted themselves in a professional manner and not embarrass the club which is what he done and was warned by the club. The club and its staff are very much in the public eye and hence standards are expected. You're wrong on this one.

He mocked the club by continually posting photo's of himself of his stint at West Ham!

He met the standard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Standard rat fecker is what he is with his leaks to former players and the press mouthing off.

Is it any wonder our average finishing position post Fergie is 6th then?

Then supporters like you wonder why were an absolute joke of a club on and off the field?

Keefy18

Being cringey off the pitch isn’t a bad attitude, and if fans are upset about him enjoying his life then that’s their own problem. He’s entitled to be happy.
Bad enough the club publicly warned him about his "attitude".

Tavern in the town

Once again responds with the oneliners. This is such a weird hill to die on that there's no other explanation for this than you either being a fanboy or close to him. And being a fanboy for one of the worst performers for us overall the last decade is weird, so must be the last alternative.
You got me, I’m his boyfriend.

Kaushal

Being cringey off the pitch isn’t a bad attitude, and if fans are upset about him enjoying his life then that’s their own problem. He’s entitled to be happy.
Fans have no right to demand anything from players off duty. Except that they conduct themselves like normal human beings amd normal human beings are sometimes immature. Thats his business.

What fans can and should demand is professionalism in every aspect that concerns the club and Jesse absolutely met that standard. For a time his best wasn't good enough but how can you hold thay against him?

By all accounts he trained extremely hard and for a player who's been around a few clubs no set of fans or coaches have ever accused him of not being professional.

And when has he mocked the club??
Launching his clothing line right before the Liverpool match at Anfield, Posting his pictures in West Ham shirt. What do you have to say about that boys ?
Refusing to play just before chelsea match and that came straight from the manager by the way. What about that ? All professional acts ?

Keefy18

You don’t think players talk to their mates about football?
Teams were being leaked to the press, it's pretty feckin evident it was him and probably 1 or 2 others considering Scholes decided to bury him.

Sad to see supporters protect personal favorites over the health and well being of the club.

The club comes first, always!

Tavern in the town

Teams were being leaked to the press, it's pretty feckin evident it was him and probably 1 or 2 others considering Scholes decided to bury him.

Sad to see supporters protect personal favorites over the health and well being of the club.

The club comes first, always!
No, it isn’t. You’re making things up.

Kaushal

You don’t think players talk to their mates about football?
Scholes is his mate ? Mate ? How do you know that ? You want proof from everyone then dismiss it outright when given but you yourself would say just bloody anything as if that’s the truth. Absolute hypocritical posts. Give me the proof that Scholes and lingard are mates then.

Keefy18

No, it isn’t. You’re making things up.

Ah would you ever stop with the trolling posts, you've no idea if he is mates with Scholes yet want to say he is.

What of him being warned over his behaviour previously? (link posted below)​
What about releasing a clothing brand a few days prior to a huge game at Anfield?​
What about him posting photo's of himself in another clubs jersey repeatedly?
What about him refusing to play?

He is without a doubt the absolute definition of unprofessional and the toxic, half arsed, self righteousness that has killed the club.

Those points above don't even address the fact he is quite clearly a very average footballer and simply not up to the standard...

But you sit here and defend it.

https://talksport.com/football/5618...er-furious-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-social-media/

fergies coat

I’m not a Lingard “fanboy” and there isn’t a single part of my post that was an opinion, it’s literally all fact.
Facts are he played as a number 10 and didn't have an assist or goals for a long time. I can't remember the amount of games but it was something ridiculous.

He brings out his clothing range and his stupid social media posts, acting like he's the dogs bollocks while not delivering on the pitch. There's your facts.

The Original

Do you live under a rock?

Actually on or off duty I'm very much sure its wrote into their contracts that they are expected to conducted themselves in a professional manner and not embarrass the club which is what he done and was warned by the club. The club and its staff are very much in the public eye and hence standards are expected. You're wrong on this one.

He mocked the club by continually posting photo's of himself of his stint at West Ham!

He met the standard? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Standard rat fecker is what he is with his leaks to former players and the press mouthing off.

Is it any wonder our average finishing position post Fergie is 6th then?

Then supporters like you wonder why were an absolute joke of a club on and off the field?

1. So you've seen evidence that he was the one leaking stuff to the media then? Having a chat about the locker room with a Utd legend (former teammate for that matter) and leaking team sheets and stuff like that are entirely different ball games.

2. United are not a joke off the pitch. The club remains a financial behemoth so no idea what you mean and how any of that stuff remotely has a connection with Lingard.

3. The idea that Lingard being immature off the pitch is why the club is poor on the pitch is beyond ludicrous. There's absolutely no link between the two.

Okay. Happy to agree to disagree.

AndySmith1990

Jesus, he's no longer a United player and he's still getting pages worth of discussion. Never known such a mediocre player to get so much attention

The Original

Launching his clothing line right before the Liverpool match at Anfield, Posting his pictures in West Ham shirt. What do you have to say about that boys ?
Refusing to play just before chelsea match and that came straight from the manager by the way. What about that ? All professional acts ?
Never heard of this. Whats the story/when did this happen?

Keefy18

1. So you've seen evidence that he was the one leaking stuff to the media then? Having a chat about the locker room with a Utd legend (former teammate for that matter) and leaking team sheets and stuff like that are entirely different ball games.

2. United are not a joke off the pitch. The club remains a financial behemoth so no idea what you mean and how any of that stuff remotely has a connection with Lingard.

3. The idea that Lingard being immature off the pitch is why the club is poor on the pitch is beyond ludicrous. There's absolutely no link between the two.

Okay. Happy to agree to disagree.

Jesus you an Tavern just want to keep repeating the same tired out lines about proof this that and the other.

There is more proof that he is, than isn't considering "his mate" Scholes stitched him up.

United are an absolute joke on and off the pitch. Our financials are down and our debut has increased by approx 26% I believe the figure was which was announced in the last week or two. Boasting about us being loaded (whilst that too is still going in the wrong direction) is hardly proof that the club is doing great... pretty crap argument to come back with surely you see that?

So let me get this straight, all players at the club can be immature, twats, unprofessional and whatever else they like... cause it apparently has zero impact to their on field performance? Tell that to Greenwood.

When you're making arguments as daft as this you're right it probably is time to stop replying to you.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Whats next, an open letter from United fans to Di Maria, thanking for that one Mata assist?

Tavern in the town

Facts are he played as a number 10 and didn't have an assist or goals for a long time. I can't remember the amount of games but it was something ridiculous.

He brings out his clothing range and his stupid social media posts, acting like he's the dogs bollocks while not delivering on the pitch. There's your facts.
Literally not relevant.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I was always on his corner appreciating what was evidently a good squad player who always gave 100% on the pitch.

Never liked his personality, I cringe at the memories of that clip he made when our bus got attacked by WHU fans. It was a must win game, I'd rather see a different attitude but, again, I can demand that from first XI players, not squaddies. That he hasn't always been just that isn't his fault.

This year it was clear he had checked out, for whatever reason. It happens to regular people in regular jobs, sometimes you check out and thereafter your heart and mind is no longer in it. Best to see the back of him then.

Good luck to him, except against us. Hopefully an agent Brown/Bruce type going forward, always upsetting rivals and not us.

jimmyb2000

Are we now pretending Lingard wasn't one of the leakers?
I'm surprised how many positive posts there are about this guy - The way he acted on the bus to that West Ham game was so immature that from that point I couldn't ever take to the guy. He was never Man United standard, squad player at best and should have been moved on at least 3 years ago,

lex talionis

An overpaid mediocre player who openly pined for playing for another club while putting in progressively shit performances for United. We should indeed be grateful…that he has left the club and taken his cringey line of clothing with him.

The Original

Jesus you an Tavern just want to keep repeating the same tired out lines about proof this that and the other.

There is more proof that he is, than isn't considering "his mate" Scholes stitched him up.

United are an absolute joke on and off the pitch. Our financials are down and our debut has increased by approx 26% I believe the figure was which was announced in the last week or two. Boasting about us being loaded (whilst that too is still going in the wrong direction) is hardly proof that the club is doing great... pretty crap argument to come back with surely you see that?

So let me get this straight, all players at the club can be immature, twats, unprofessional and whatever else they like... cause it apparently has zero impact to their on field performance? Tell that to Greenwood.

When you're making arguments as daft as this you're right it probably is time to stop replying to you.
Still waiting to see how the club's general situation has anything to do with Lingard. But don't bother.

Your whole method of argument by emoji and aggression over such a trivial issue is quite irritating, and ironically, quite immature.

The Original

Okay he was a silly man. And sometimes behaved unprofessionally.

I still feel its basic decency to be gracious in sending him off, and at the very least, not flood every single Lingard thread with such bitter vitriol. That, to me, is small time.

SirAF

Ageist

Scored some cracking goals and regularly turned up in big games.

Scored at Wembley several times including winners (Fa Cup, League cup, Community Shield)

Always worked hard on the pitch.

I'll believe this gossip about 'bad attitude' and 'leaking' when it's actually been confirmed and not just the fantasies of supporters.

Keefy18

Still waiting to see how the club's general situation has anything to do with Lingard. But don't bother.

Your whole method of argument by emoji and aggression over such a trivial issue is quite irritating, and ironically, quite immature.
I didn't say it is him and him alone, he is but part of the problem...arguably the most obvious perpetrator of unprofessionalism in the post Fergie era.

My "method of argument" is actually spot on, I'm stating facts which you don't want to take on board and learn as you've a soft spot for Lingard.

If my frustration and anger is evident it's because I actually love the club and seeing terms like "once a red" and him being praised for his time here disgusts me.

• He was a moron on the bus at the West Ham game, posting footage of the incident immediately to his social media accounts... does that sound like a player focused?
  • He was warned over his behavior in the US - Fact
  • He continued to be an idiot on social media with childish posts to his social media
  • His focus going into a huge game at Anfield was on his own brand, not his actual job, he performed terribly on the back of that ridiculous event.
  • He refused to play - Fact
  • He most likely is indeed one of a few players leaking info to press / outsiders - The latter is confirmed. Fact.
  • He repeatedly posted photos of himself with another club - Fact

From start to finish he's been the beacon of everything wrong with the club post Fergie, there are numerous instances time and time again where his off field carry on clearly has had an impact with on field antics.

Let me ask you one simple question... How come we don't see and hear these types of incidents with Liverpool or City players?

Do you realize that to compete at the absolute top level items that are on my list above are not part of successful teams agendas? When was the last time you saw or heard City / Liverpool players carry on like any of the items on that list?

Practically zero off field drama and two of the most successful teams in the world, what a co-inky-dink.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia

Scored some cracking goals and regularly turned up in big games.

Scored at Wembley several times including winners (Fa Cup, League cup, Community Shield)

Always worked hard on the pitch.

I'll believe this gossip about 'bad attitude' and 'leaking' when it's actually been confirmed and not just the fantasies of supporters.
Mad when you watch that, he scored so absolute brilliant goals, some really important goals and was generally a good player for us until the last couple of seasons. He did a feck ton more than Juan Mata in his time.

Rocknrolla69er

I wonder if Rashfords attitude will change now his clique has been torn apart. The same group Mourinho tried to remove years ago.
You'd like to think so, I just can't forgive the toys out the pram when Rangnick stood upto his attitude problem, and we witnessed the substitute display or lack of it against man City, to come in and out zero effort in, especially in against man City, was for me unforgivable.

My list of need to go based on attitude and lazyness, acting spoilt or generally taking the piss is the following in order of biggest wank at the top......

1.Martial
2. Bailly
3. Pogba
4. Lingaard
5. Rashford
6. Henderson

People may be surprised at Baillys inclusion, but acting injured all the time while cashing in your wages and disappearing abroad as exposed by Rangnick, another huge piss take one employer by Pogba too and his jaunts to Dubai.