Thank you very much Leicester City

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
(Exsisting thread placed to the Man Utd forum thread).

For one of the... if not

Biggest transfer robbery of all time..

That blunder of a header to de Gea was the start of the collapse against Spurs. 1-1

Kane, got all the space he wanted for that pass which should have never left his foot with Maguire in front of him.. 2-1

Team totally demoralized after that.. frustration Martial.. silly red card..

Done and dusted after that.

6 year contract..
80 milion pounds..

Renegade

Never captained Leicester. Man Utd captain within 5months.

Okey

So Maguire was never worth 80m. Everyone knows that. But funny thing is, he's never been this bad a defender. Not for any previous club, not for England. I've been a big fan of his since Sheffield United. Something is wrong within. Our players are under performing. Been poor as a team for months now and it's showing in individual performances.

Okey

Harry has had immense games for us. He isn't that bad a defender.

starman

Shouldn't there be a thread for Benfica, Villarreal, Southampton and Palace as well...?

Definitely Juv....

Pace Abuser

Why did he wrestle Luke Shaw to the ground for their first goal???

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
So Maguire was never worth 80m. Everyone knows that. But funny thing is, he's never been this bad a defender. Not for any previous club, not for England. I've been a big fan of his since Sheffield United. Something is wrong within. Our players are under performing. Been poor as a team for months now and it's showing in individual performances.
He's never been a great defender

RUCK4444

That header back for their first goal... I’m still feckin appalled, you would be disappointed to see that at your local Sunday league game.

Shocking since the season started, off the pace, silly mistakes, positioning, you name it.

And Bailly was woeful as well.

Okey

He's never been a great defender
I didn't call him a great defender. I said he's not that bad. And was never this bad at previous clubs or fot England. True or false?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I didn't call him a great defender. I said he's not that bad. And was never this bad at previous clubs or fot England. True or false?
I wasn't disagreeing with you I was just filling in the blanks. Whether he was better or worse before seems a lot less important than the fact he was never great in the first place.

DevilsOwn

Wonder if his head is in the right place since the Greek Tragedy.
For what it's worth, he has never been this shockingly poor for this long stretch of games. Just hasn't started the season

Hope the international break gives him. Some respite.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Alarm bells rang for me when I checked the Leicester forum after we signed him & most were pretty unbothered by him leaving & were very happy with the fee.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I've been saying this for a while now. Our coaching is terrible and most players who get bought, decline over a period of 1-2 years.
We rarely maintain or improve a players ability.

Probably worried about if he can ever go back to mykonos
It can definitely play one's mind. :D

Zen86

Wonder if his head is in the right place since the Greek Tragedy.
For what it's worth, he has never been this shockingly poor for this long stretch of games. Just hasn't started the season

Hope the international break gives him. Some respite.
I was thinking the same. I know people love to jump on him at the first opportunity, but he’s better than this.

Cloud7

Tifo. That's just embarrassing. He must have gotten the armband off of a stereotype of something he clearly isn't
He scored some headers for England at the World Cup. If you look at Big Harry on paper you would think he’s basically a reborn John Terry.