That Peter Crouch podcast

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Anybody else been listening to this

I find it really enjoyable... He comes over a nice chap... It's pretty funny, easy to listen to and there are some nice insights / stories from his career

Well worth a listen

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Heard it's awful from a mate. Says he has some other dudes on the podcast with him who laugh at everything he says whether it's funny or not...

Might have to listen and find out for myself.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yeah it's decent, bit lads bantz at times, but I can look past that as Crouch can be quite entertaining, even if the other two are a bit annoying

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Heard it's awful from a mate. Says he has some other dudes on the podcast with him who laugh at everything he says whether it's funny or not...

Might have to listen and find out for myself.
Yeah some of the laughter is really forced.

Overall though, It's in the same school as the Flintoff Savage and the ping pong guy show... Except not as good.

Some really good stories from his career in there.

I saw him out recently with his wife at a kid's adventure park, seemed like a decent guy.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
I've been watching the Youtube vids and I love them. Haven't heard the full podcast but it sounds like the heavily edited Youtube bits are a lot better.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Used to enjoy this back in the day but every now and then I catch glimpses of what it's like now. Absolute state of it. They've gone full on ladbible.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Used to enjoy this back in the day but every now and then I catch glimpses of what it's like now. Absolute state of it. They've gone full on ladbible.
It used to be produced by the BBC, didn't it?

Probably a bit more quality control there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's still decent value.
Lost a bit since the original cast has been split up. Sids is OK but bit pedestrian.

Wayne Bridge being an absolute ego maniac was the big surprise of the series.