The “Ole In” Brigade

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
you know he’s not saying that in private with the players - OGS understands full well where the club needs to get to. We are only half way through the season.
If it's one thing I'm certain about, it's that Ole regards winning the biggest trophies as his ultimate target. If he ends his stint as United manager without doing that, he'll consider it a failure.

There's nothing wrong with the man's mentality in that regard.

Offsideagain

At the end of the day, Ole is just the guy who speaks to the press and media, talks to Woodward and Norwegian players that may be recruited. It’s the coaching staff that bear most of the responsibilities when it comes to fitness and tactics. Ole will have the final say but it is literally a team effort. Wish he’d get Rio or Vidic in to sort out the defence, which isn’t bad but could be better. We are still hopeless at set pieces such as corners, attacking and defending and throw ins. I brick it every time we play out from the back and pass it across the pitch in our penalty area.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
This thread should be renamed ‘The level headed CAF members.’

Or ‘the enlightened ones.’ :D
Until he loses a game.

Ole doesn't even need to go on a bad run to get grief from posters on this forum. 1 defeat and posters flip flop and want him out again. Even when we win it often isn't a good enough win for some.

Honestly think we could win the league and there would still be posters that would prefer someone else.

RUCK4444

Until he loses a game.

Ole doesn't even need to go on a bad run to get grief from posters on this forum. 1 defeat and posters flip flop and want him out again. Even when we win it often isn't a good enough win for some.

Honestly think we could win the league and there would still be posters that would prefer someone else.
Yeah your right there. Not all of us though, I can categorically say I’ve never once wavered away from backing Ole.

It’s because I haven’t invested my emotions in solely our results on the pitch, particularly early on. It was clear key things needed changing and boxes needed ticking, Ole ticked these for me pretty quickly so I knew I was willing to give him time.

I feel many others approached it with a negative outlook from the beginning and let oppo fans influence them, then its gets to a point where they look for things to back their original concerns.

Acquire Me

At the end of the day, Ole is just the guy who speaks to the press and media, talks to Woodward and Norwegian players that may be recruited. It’s the coaching staff that bear most of the responsibilities when it comes to fitness and tactics. Ole will have the final say but it is literally a team effort. Wish he’d get Rio or Vidic in to sort out the defence, which isn’t bad but could be better. We are still hopeless at set pieces such as corners, attacking and defending and throw ins. I brick it every time we play out from the back and pass it across the pitch in our penalty area.
We are shit. Relegation is possible. It’s time to panic.

OrcaFat

Until he loses a game.

There are definitely some who would react to a title win with “imagine how many points we would have won it by if we had a decent manager”

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Bear in mind ole wasn't helped out in the transfer market. Ole has done well.

OneUnited24

Bear in mind ole wasn't helped out in the transfer market. Ole has done well.
A point thats always overlooked - Jose in that third summer threw his toys out of the pram because he didnt get what he wanted. Ole just went quietly around his business... as a United manager should

GoldTrafford99

Solskjaer has now beaten, and outclassed:

Mourinho
Guardiola
Klopp
Tuchel
Pochetinho
Ancelotti

He's some feckin' PE teacher.

Withnail

I do wish Ole would stop playing down our chances of winning the league. It could end up getting through to the players that third or fourth is some sort of achievement for this club.
Practically every manager publicly plays down their teams chances of winning the league so it doesn't go to player's heads. All they need to do is focus on winning the next game. Everything else is a distraction.

Is this a serious post?