The “told you so” thread

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
what opinions have you had on football that MOST sensible people have had.

Try and have opinions that were beyond obvious to a football fan.

For example I had Lee Grant down as a good signing for United.

Anyone else got any?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Remember that time Lee Grant saved 2 penalties and saved our skin v Derby?

Snafu17

Is this just a thread for people who like to wank themselves off to wank themselves off?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
If you have Phil Jones on the pitch and you're going to penalties, make him fake an injury and leave the game

RedNed77

Anyone else got any?
:lol:

Minimalist

Said this back in May (in the Mourinho Performance Thread) said:
Hmmmm, yeah.

Sticking with my prediction that things will either magically fall into place and we'll win the title next season or Mourinho will lose his head and the dressing room, getting sacked during the season.

We've seen seriously shite football this season at times. I refuse to believe it's all down to the players.
Just to be a smug wanker (but not really). He'll probably not get sacked/leave until the end of the season.

shaky

I don't understand. You want opinions we've had, that most other sensible people have also had, that are beyond obvious? What is "told you so" about having extremely obvious opinions that most people agree with? Have I been wumminated?

Silas

The magical preseason Sanchez needed was going to do feck all.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Jose’s failures in his first season were not addressed in the last. There has been no real progress unless you call overpaying for players progress. Eventually José will be out. We are just delaying the inevitable.

I hope I’m wrong

AndyJ1985

I could be smug and say I told you so about many things. I've got a lovely moaner tag for all the negative stuff I complained about. Funny that it's all coming to fruition. But hey, why should a football supporter be allowed express their concerns about the club they love? Let's pretend everything's great and things will magically fix themselves.

Kag

I could be smug and say I told you so about many things. I've got a lovely moaner tag for all the negative stuff I complained about. Funny that it's all coming to fruition. But hey, why should a football supporter be allowed express their concerns about the club they love? Let's pretend everything's great and things will magically fix themselves.
The ‘moaners’ are usually right in the end. They just got there first.

MJJ

Anyone else got any?
Mourinho would be a failure, infact everyone could see it but the holier than thou folks of the is the united forum safe yet.

montpelier

Mourinho would be a failure, infact everyone could see it but the holier than thou folks of the is the united forum safe yet.
Yes, that's been exactly what has happened with everything laid out in the binary sense from the get-go.

Also, EVERYTHING is Mourinho's fault & has been ever since Phil Jones was signed.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MJJ

Yes, that's been exactly what has happened with everything laid out in the binary sense from the get-go.

Also, EVERYTHING is Mourinho's fault & has been ever since Phil Jones was signed.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Jones was signed before Mourinho, I would expect a united fan to know that.

_00_deathscar

Supports
Liverpool
Jose Enrique and Alberto Moreno are shit (despite most LFC forums wanking themselves silly about them after 1 game).
Andy Robertson is top drawer.
Liverpool will be a shit show for a good few years following the departure of Rafa Benitez.

Green_Red

I said it, the earth's not flat... Some people still arent listening. One day it will dawn on them and I'll make a new thread. They'll probably need some Sun click bait to realise.

Schneckerl

Mbappe is way, way better than Rashford
Sanchez' contract will make him the next Rooney

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Jose Enrique and Alberto Moreno are shit (despite most LFC forums wanking themselves silly about them after 1 game).
Andy Robertson is top drawer.
Liverpool will be a shit show for a good few years following the departure of Rafa Benitez.
God I remember when Moreno scored that goal versus Spurs where he ran most the pitch & just blasted it past the keeper. So many Liverpool fans I know were laughing at United paying £30m for Shaw cuz we got AM for £11m or so :lol: That goal is legit one of the only positive things I can remember as a positive about him.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
When we signed Sanchez it was the end of our 4-0 football

Hamadovich86

Said in the summer that United will be dog shit this season and will not challenge for the league, pretty spot on so far.

Rajma

Lukaku, was laughed at last season for suggesting that he’s nowhere near good enough for us (said he’ll be our own Benteke that will be sold as soon as modern manager comes in) but I guess his persona and ‘character’ was blinding many at that time still.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Mbappé is an overrated pace merchant.

Called it over a year ago!

Any day now..

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Told you there was too much hype around the Sanchez transfer and how your defense isn't even top6 good.