The 141st FA cup Final - Chelsea v Liverpool

Josh 76

Yeah but not as bad as you’re suggesting. Klopp said Salah is worse out of the two and neither are that bad. They’ll probably both play against Wolves next week.
Unless the title is over. Surely he won’t risk them, but I guess Salah will want the golden boot.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
What happened?

Lid fell of the cup in 2016 when Rooney and co were lifting it, don't think it was found ever after :lol:
Lid fell off when Diaz lifted it, luckily it fell behind him and not down below. It’s happened last few years, Schmeichel dropped it and Aubameyang the year before but they lifted it on the pitch them years.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Although, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't winning this FA mean they're now ahead of us in overall major trophies by one now?
You are correct. Pretty even. Not a big deal unless we keep winning in the next 5 years or so and you don’t keep up.

AshRK

We all thought it would be city who get the quadruple, never thought it will be Liverpool of all the sides. What an amazing second half of a season they are having. Unbelievable.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
We all thought it would be city who get the quadruple, never thought it will be Liverpool of all the sides. What an amazing second half of a season they are having. Unbelievable.
We won’t win the quadruple. City will win tomorrow and that should be that.

Ole'sattheWheel

Fingers crossed you're right.

Off topic, I'm actually moving from Manchester to BC next month. Only ever been to Vancouver - any tips?
DM me so this thread stays on its current miserable track

AshRK

Never say never. I hope you are correct but pep seemed rattled today in his PC. Westham away is a banana skin. I feel today's win was crucial for you guys.

croadyman

Knew once it went beyond extra time was only one winner, Chelsea's only chance was in the 120 mins and weren't clinical

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Is the cafe ok with Trent updating his tweet to "2/4" without over analysis? :angel:

Hughie77

Every fecking thing they get is in a shoot out hit the fecking post twice went in, ffs talk about getting the rub. If Pulisic could finish it would have been a different game. That's how it goes Mr Teeth fecking moaned all game and before it, then gets what he wants, like a kid in a sweet shop stamping his feet.

big rons sovereign

Every fecking thing they get is in a shoot out hit the fecking post twice went in, ffs talk about getting the rub. If Pulisic could finish it would have been a different game. That's how it goes Mr Teeth fecking moaned all game and before it, then gets what he wants, like a kid in a sweet shop stamping his feet.
The wankfest on the BBC is embarrassing. Apparently they won a thriller.
They were dogshit.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool

"Rub of the green" :lol:
That's the first I've seen it (didn't watch the game). It's the clearest red card ever. :eek: What are the ref and VAR thinking? The launch into it was NASA-esque.

Obviously I'm glad it wasn't reviewed/punished but that was bad.

big rons sovereign

That's the first I've seen it (didn't watch the game). It's the clearest red card ever. :eek: What are the ref and VAR thinking? The launch into it was NASA-esque.

Obviously I'm glad it wasn't reviewed/punished but that was bad.
Does dumbstar know you're on his account?....

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
Mane could of been sent off in the 2-2 at SB for his elbow on Azpi.
Keita could of been sent off in the Carabao cup final for his tackle on Chalobah.
And now this tackle from Thiago.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Why are the opposition players and managers not making a fuss about it though? Tuchel should have said stuff like Klopp when he opens his mouth every time to complain about something. And why do opposition players not surround the referee and ask for an explanation why it was not a red card / a penalty? Slightly raising half an arm isn’t going to achieve anything.

Hughie77

The wankfest on the BBC is embarrassing. Apparently they won a thriller.
They were dogshit.
I know the commentary were wanking over Klopp and every player was the best that ever been. I don't like St pep , but he's got a point with their biased opinions In the press.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
I know the commentary were wanking over Klopp and every player was the best that ever been. I don't like St pep , but he's got a point with their biased opinions In the press.
So to understand you properly the BBC should be more actively engaging in sportwashing slave labour, violent LBGT suppression, anti-women's rights, etc, because Honest Pep told you something about bias? :lol:

Don't worry mate, you and many posters on here have already helped City with all of the above.

big rons sovereign

So to understand you properly the BBC should be more actively engaging in sportwashing slave labour, violent LBGT suppression, anti-women's rights, etc, because Honest Pep told you something about bias? :lol:

Don't worry mate, you and many posters on here have already helped City with all of the above.
You know somebody's been using your account?
There was a post earlier that wasn't utter tosh....:nervous:

Hughie77

Yes he did speak the truth and it hurts. Jenas and the other tosser yesterday watched 1 side, that's how obvious it was oh Mowbury the other one is who always sees things that arnt there against teams he's Biased towards