The All-time Auction Draft

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
A fantastic and engaging documentary about Cruyff's time in Spain, being reminisced and romanticised by the Spanish fans (from doctors to hairdressers to professional players - just about everyone), who absolutely adored their idol.

Really enjoyed it.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I'd go

Rivelino - New CF - Jairzinho
Schuster Charlton
Junior KH.Forster Sammer Burgnich Cafu
Kahn​
Junior left wingback over Lizarazu? Don't like it. I'd argue that Lizarazu was the better player anyway, but as a left wingback it's not even close. Junior is another rightfooted midfielder pushed into the leftback position, who loved to drift inside. That's not what you need in that team at all.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Junior left wingback over Lizarazu? Don't like it. I'd argue that Lizarazu was the better player anyway, but as a left wingback it's not even close. Junior is another rightfooted midfielder pushed into the leftback position, who loved to drift inside. That's not what you need in that team at all.
yeah that is a fair point, good shout.

ChrisG11

@Annahnomoss @Skizzo Just to let you lads know I'll be ready in about half an hour. Running a bit late atm, apologies for the inconvenience but I haven't forgotten haha.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
@Raees Just read about your "laces dribbling technique". My god, how did I miss and not use this in our matches? :lol:
I still don't get why thats funny.. when I used to coach kids, to make it easy to understand for them I'd use that phrase to make them understand how to keep the ball as close to them as possible ala Messi or in contrast if you want to roll your foot over the ball to change direction you'd use the sole of the foot. It is just the top part of the foot.. just like when you want to curl the ball you would use the instep etc. Every move obviously requires certain parts of your feet.. and kids need that broken down to them.

It is actually scary how many top professionals actually can't run with the ball properly and look awkward as feck when doing so i.e. your CB's for example.

Pay close attention to the parts of the foot Messi uses when dribbling, there is a reason why he is an absolute master at keeping the ball close to him.

Last edited:

Annahnomoss

Did @Pat_Mustard send it? If not, I'll be home in about 10 minutes and I'll send it. Miscommunication on my part perhaps. Thought he had sent it earlier :)
He hasn't as far as I can see. No worries, I would have checked it earlier if I had internet by then so my bad.